Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Is this game vanilla? I noticed that there is a corruption tag, but most reviews are praising the game for it's writing and that's just not my thing.
There are two main characters and depending on your choices you will be able to corrupt them or keep things more vanilla, just like in GGGB. It's totally up to the player. There are some female characters besides the MC you can 'lead' one way or the other, too.
Also, you can play the game just dating one character and focus on a more committed relationship, or you can play the field and be a chad/slut.
I'm not exactly sure what you're saying you don't like, but I'd say give it a try - it's a very good game so far.

Last edited:

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
You like games poorly written by teenagers? :LOL:
I read the story in "kinky" games like Witch Trainer or Bad Bobby Saga. If a game tries too hard to be mundane and vanilla like Being a Dik, for example, it doesn't hold my attention. I am kind of surprised that so many people like them, tbh. I don't see the appeal.

Last edited:

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Beautifully said, I couldn't agree more! I completely get it and it's something we rarely see in these games. Or in any media, for that matter.

I absolutely want Louise to be molded into Lena's sex pet, but for it to be hot and realistic, it should be done with full consent and love. Real BDSM is all about deep love and trust, not abuse and degradation (even if a degradation kink is involved). Aftercare is also almost never shown.
Quoting myself here but just to continue on this conversation, I feel like this area really gets so little attention. Here’s is a great Q&A from one of my favorite kinky PH couples in a relationship I could see for Lena and Louise:

And about the importance of aftercare:

Last edited:

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
There are other ways to dress sharp without tight shirts though, though I personally try to be a bit sharp with a mix of nonchalance. No need to try that hard.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Not a fan of the elbow pads myself, but the two last options look nice. The style fits wits too I think.
The elbow pads, if that's what they are, are weird tbh. It makes no sense for elbow pads to look like that if his sleeves are pushed up - instead they'd make some of the folds stick out more due to the added material, and wouldn't take up that whole elbow area since some of those folds are from the material below the elbow that's been pushed up.
My guess is Eva just put them in there because the folds at the elbow made the arms looked weird without some kind of extra detail there to break them up, or something like that.
But I do agree that 3 and 4 are an improvement on the original design.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
There are other ways to dress sharp without tight shirts though, though I personally try to be a bit sharp with a mix of nonchalance. No need to try that hard.
Undoubtedly, but the tight look is more for the benefit of the player, really. No sense in Ian having a hot bod if he's not gonna show it off a bit. Same with Lena, I'm guessing very few people would want an outfit that conceals her form too much - one of the reasons why her existing Atheltic outfit doesn't seem to be too popular.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
Happy that my suggestion (4th option) made it into the poll.
But I gotta admit, with proper coloring, even the basic version doesn't look as bad. Though he looks more Athletic than Witty with it.

Sorry, not sorry.
View attachment 1321458
The Devil of Perry's Kitchen :ROFLMAO: By the way does the Town/City where ORS is set has a Name? I think I've never read anything in the Game about it.

May 6, 2017
Revised Wits outfit for Ian

I've elaborated in the concept of the new wits outfit, developing the idea from the basic long-sleeve suede shirt.
I'm torn between the simpler design and the one with the under-shirt, and also the color scheme. What's your opinion? 1, 2, 3, 4 or none?
The best at least for me would be the third or fourth option, they seem more stylized outfits and somewhat different from those created previously. In terms of colors, they both fit well with Ian so I don't have much preference in that regard.

The first and second options are somewhat simplistic versions of Ian's lust outfit without the "famous" turtleneck.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
The Devil of Perry's Kitchen :ROFLMAO: By the way does the Town/City where ORS is set has a Name? I think I've never read anything in the Game about it.
Nope, Eva chose to go the ambiguous route and never named locations. I think the only location she named in both of her games was Somalia where Eric went. The main towns/cities are nameless, and it's intentional so that the players could fill in the blanks with their imagination.

Reactions: KDXvd and Reasoon

Barkus

Nov 22, 2016
I don't like the 3 and 4 options because of the undershirt. They look too geeky in my opinion. Witty doesn't necessarily mean geeky. Also the rolled sleeves are better suited to Lust or Charisma. The best choice is the first one, nice simple and elegant, suitable to a charming and smart young man.

• Angry
Reactions: the3m_dude
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes