herrzimm1

Jun 11, 2020
I want Stan to fuck that bitch Louise hard, teach her a lesson for being so disrespectful towards him...
WOW!

Never thought of that combo BECAUSE of how Louise treats Stan. But now that you mention it, I would LOVE to see a Stan/Louise situation happen where one of them were under the impression they were hooking up with someone else. Say, Louise thinking that Robert/Axel (As Ian and Mike are known "friends of Jeremy" wouldn't work) were looking to make her feel better and get "back into the game", only to have Stan sneak in thinking it was Lena, and only AFTER the deed was done, the lights turn on and they realize that they had enjoyed sleeping with each other.

Would REALLY flip the script on their characters and relationships. Especially if they Louise was trying to keep it a secret from Lena, while Stan now had the confidence to pursue Lena or at least suggest something between the two.

Boy, a Louise/Stan hook up could really shake things up in a lot of ways.

Reactions: Echbert and jduk

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
A question for all you guy's here and if this was already asked please direct me to the page where so i can see the answers but what would be your most desired realistic threesome(which is highly probable like Ian Lena and Holly) and fantasy threesome(which is almost impossible like Wade Minerva and Cherry) be it mfm,mff,fff or heck a foursome or just two people and why exactly does characters?(At least at this point cause i'm guessing there are still characters to be introduced).
I'd almost take Lena+any combinations of other females. I'm not so into Ivy personally, but her threesome with Holly and Lena was great nevertheless.

I could totally see Emma being up for a threesome and Louise might at least be an option if Lena doms her, although I suppose it depends on what she reads into the relationship.

Right now I have a hard time seeing Cindy, Alison and Cherry with Lena in any capacity, although Cindy sure would be the dream if Eva could make it happen convincingly.

Currently I am not really interested in any of the male options for Lena.

As for Ian, I think similarly with Emma in this regard. I'm unsure how into it his other options that I am interested in would be.
- Cherry has her own moresome/cheating story with Axel and Lena so it's hard to tell if she'd ever be into it.
- Alison seems to both have some sexual drive of her own but she's also very amenable to whatever fancies she detects from Ian, so she might agree although I am not sure she would if it's woman that she knows well. I could totally see her doing Ian and Jeremy together on the playthroughs where she's been with them both.
- Cindy could be an open book, I think her options in this regard will be better understood once we see more of how her and Ian's relationship develops. Perhaps Ian/Cindy/Axel? Depending on how she develops sexually.
Lena - Holly - Cindy (Dream scenario for me during Lenas path. Not all that realistic, as Cindy isn't really a part of Lenas storyline)
I'd sure love this, don't see how it'd come about currently but given that Cindy and Holly are both characters that might see some optional change happen to their lives, I wouldn't rule it out completely.
Unrealistic:
Ian - Lena - Cherry (Unrealistic due to the Lena and Cherry rivalry)
You're probably right, still I feel like the whole Cherry/Axel thing might lead to something interesting depending on what kind of choices Lena can have in regards to Cherry. I hope we can take Holly's advice and talk to her. Would the threesome happen?
Probably too awkward given the girl's history, but it would sure be interesting.
Cindy - Jessica - Axel (Unlikely as all three are NPC's. But these three vikings together would be hot.)
Axel - Ian - Good Jessica - (Would be fun to see if we could bring back ol' Jess. Sorry Dave :cool: )
Must admit, I don't really consider Jessica an option at all. Not personally interested in her, but I suppose anything is possible.
Just for the fun of it:
Axel - Cherry - Lena (Another hate scenario)
Underrated option perhaps. Would be interesting if you could turn the whole Lena/Cherry/Axel drama full circle. :ROFLMAO:

Some fun ones of my own:
Lena/Ivy/Emma. I just really want to see tiny bootylicious Emma take on the tall sex-fiend Ivy :eek:
Perry/Cherry/Emma. I actually don't really like Perry, but I think it'd be funny if he could get a total chad outcome with the two of them.
Lena/Ivy/Alison. Alison is unsuccesful with Ian and happens to meet the two of them, asks what's wrong with her. The girls take her around to teach her a thing or two! :devilish: Could even include "changed Holly" I suppose!
Somewhat realistic ones?
Jeremy - Louise - Ian (if he's peeking in on them in future via the voyuer path, gets found out, and invited to join? lol)
Not to forget Jeremy/Louise/Lena, perhaps even all four in some way. Louise remains somewhat quiet about the bottle game night so it might be that Lena might be able to push herself into their relationship. Louise might be willing to if it keeps Jeremy attached to her.

Last edited:

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Unlikely if Lena is visiting her parents. In fact the only action I see Lena getting in the next update is either via some sexting or maybe Axel if he pays a visit (likely as he's still friendly with her parents).
not at all, she can maybe meet a hot guy (or girl) and decide to have a one night stand ( she would be open for it because she already did that with mike if you went that path). there are of course many other possibilities that can occur... who knows what eva will come up with.

Reactions: jduk

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Unlikely if Lena is visiting her parents. In fact the only action I see Lena getting in the next update is either via some sexting or maybe Axel if he pays a visit (likely as he's still friendly with her parents).
Yeah and one day they could be together again and Axel can cuck Lena by fucking Cherry in front of her.

Reactions: jduk

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Have to admit I feel like Jeremy should have slightly lower charisma, 5 or 6.

He just doesn't strike me as a suave individual. His possible conquests in the game are Alison and Louise, two desperadoes who thirst for any attention they can get, Ivy who will overlook any faults as long as you spark her obsessions and Lena who practically has to throw herself at him to get content.

I don't feel like he's proven to have 'game' yet.

Mar 19, 2020
just doesn't strike me as a suave individual. His possible conquests in the game are Alison and Louise, two desperadoes who thirst for any attention they can get, Ivy who will overlook any faults as long as you spark her obsessions and Lena who practically has to throw herself at him to get content.
Tbh Jeremy is a meathead to the max, dude doesn't have any charisma at all, he gets girls because he's hot. He's like the male equivalent of Arieth from BaD.

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Jeremy is low iq for sure, and is so cocky to have high charisma too... He has the confidence and the body though to get some pussy. It's kinda funny how a kinda smart girl like Louise falls for him so bad and she doesn't see behind his bs. But in real life many jerks have success with girls just because they think they are the shit in their own stupid head...

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
WOW!

Never thought of that combo BECAUSE of how Louise treats Stan. But now that you mention it, I would LOVE to see a Stan/Louise situation happen where one of them were under the impression they were hooking up with someone else. Say, Louise thinking that Robert/Axel (As Ian and Mike are known "friends of Jeremy" wouldn't work) were looking to make her feel better and get "back into the game", only to have Stan sneak in thinking it was Lena, and only AFTER the deed was done, the lights turn on and they realize that they had enjoyed sleeping with each other.

Would REALLY flip the script on their characters and relationships. Especially if they Louise was trying to keep it a secret from Lena, while Stan now had the confidence to pursue Lena or at least suggest something between the two.

Boy, a Louise/Stan hook up could really shake things up in a lot of ways.
I'm pretty sure that unless Louise was really out of it (like drunk or something), she'd pretty quickly recognize that something was up with Stan fucking her - even if she couldn't see him because of a blindfolded or whatever. I'd be highly surprised if Stan wasn't a virgin, and that teamed with his lack of confidence would immediately give him away for anyone who has had even a little sexual experience..

I also think it would take something massive to make Stan have the sort of confidence to pursue Lena, and I don't know that this game has the time-span to accommodate that kind of change in him. Like, I'm talking Stan getting a major makeover, working out, etc; in other words, a transformation similar to what Jeremy had.

The only other way in which I could imagine Stan pursuing Lena with any sort of confidence is if he drugged her, blackmailed her or something to that effect. In other words, if Stan had something over her.

And as for Stan and Louise together, first you'd have to turn Louise into a desperate slut, and then you'd have to have her look past how much she hates Stan, which isn't a shallow hate covering for attraction - she cannot stand him.

Tbh Jeremy is a meathead to the max, dude doesn't have any charisma at all, he gets girls because he's hot. He's like the male equivalent of Arieth from BaD.
I don't really think that Jeremy gets girls because he's particularly hot (at least not looks-wise, although that's all a matter of personal taste), but because he has confidence knowing he has a good body/big dick, and that makes him appear more attractive to some women; someone being confident and sure of themselves is a massive attractant and can make up for other 'deficiencies'. None of the girls - that I can recall, correct me if I'm wrong - mention that Jeremy is hot like is frequently said of Axel.

Perhaps I'm thinking a bit too much into a character that hasn't really given us much for all his shallow nature, but I do feel like the good body and confidence Jeremy has is a bit of a cover for the nerd that lurks below. We don't really know what happened to the mega nerd Jeremy once was or why, but usually such an extreme change (nerd to chad) does leave some residual self-consciousness buried inside them, if only from the fear that he'll be exposed for not being all that he makes himself out to be. Honestly, I really wish Eva would build upon or flesh out the background she gave his character; dammit, I want to actually find something to like about him.

I'd drop his charisma score down a point, personally.

Mar 19, 2020
Jeremy is low iq for sure, and is so cocky to have high charisma too... He has the confidence and the body though to get some pussy. It's kinda funny how a kinda smart girl like Louise falls for him so bad and she doesn't see behind his bs. But in real life many jerks have success with girls just because they think they are the shit in their own stupid head...
Lou is just hella clingy and insecure, and attaches herself emotionally to the first guy who shows her any attention. Some girls are like that, even though they're smart or really hot or whatever. Sometimes it's the most unexpected people who turn out to be clingy as hell.

Like you don't expect a camgirl to be clingy, but my gf clinged to me after like two weeks of dating, took me some time to realise we were in a relationship at the start :ROFLMAO:

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Have to admit I feel like Jeremy should have slightly lower charisma, 5 or 6.

He just doesn't strike me as a suave individual. His possible conquests in the game are Alison and Louise, two desperadoes who thirst for any attention they can get, Ivy who will overlook any faults as long as you spark her obsessions and Lena who practically has to throw herself at him to get content.

I don't feel like he's proven to have 'game' yet.
Unless he has a deep voice, which would be a cheat in its own way.

Nov 15, 2020
not at all, she can maybe meet a hot guy (or girl) and decide to have a one night stand ( she would be open for it because she already did that with mike if you went that path). there are of course many other possibilities that can occur... who knows what eva will come up with.
I agree that Lena probably will spend a good amount of the next episode visiting her parents – or at least enough time for something significant to happen. If she doesn't, it wouldn't really make sense for the previous episode to end the way it did. But I very much doubt that she'll spend the whole episode there, exactly because it would be so limiting for her potential sexual encounters, and because it would more or less pause her progression with everyone she's already involved with.

Early in the development of the coming episode, I think Eva gave an estimation on the number of scenes she were drawing. I can't remember the amount, but I think it was about the same number as the two previous episodes (around 10?). The scenes have been split more or less evenly between Lena and Ian up until now, and I assume it will be the same in this episode. Something that most likely would presuppose that she returns from the trip at some point.

When it comes to what could happen on her trip back home, I agree that a scene with Axel is among the most likely scenarios (or with Ivy, for the same reasons). But Lena's already got a pending photo shoot with Axel, and she hangs out with Ivy all the time, so Eva could just as well have written scenes with them without the trip back home. The same logic would apply for a one night stand: Lena doesn't have to travel somewhere else for that.

But that's where I'm starting to lose track of my own logic, because there's really not much left to speculate on. It could be something that involves Lena's brother (and by "something" I don't mean incest), or Seymour, considering how he seems to somehow be involved in everything that happens. It's obviously also posslble that a completely new character will show up, but Eva said a while ago that most of the characters were already introduced.

Tl;dr: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Reactions: dogedoge and dundun

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Lou is just hella clingy and insecure, and attaches herself emotionally to the first guy who shows her any attention. Some girls are like that, even though they're smart or really hot or whatever. Sometimes it's the most unexpected people who turn out to be clingy as hell.

Like you don't expect a camgirl to be clingy, but my gf clinged to me after like two weeks of dating, took me some time to realise we were in a relationship at the start :ROFLMAO:
You lucky mofo

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes