dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Your last six posts have been about the slow development of this chapter, it comes as no shock to me that you aren't a patron of Eva. How can you be so mad, when you haven't even paid a dime? I wish you would be angry that my new car is delayed going two months now, or that I waited 45 minutes for a pizza yesterday. If you have nothing better to spend your time on.
If it's any consolation, I'm angry that your new car is delayed going two months now (what's with that!?!) and that you waited 45 minutes for a pizza yesterday (hello gps?!? WTF driver!?!).

I can also see The Rickster's point on being butthurt that the thing he's getting for absolutely free might take a few more weeks because the dev cares about crap like quality and well-constructed story-lines over timely bobs and vagine deliveries. I haven't masturbated since June 6, 2021 and if my testicles burst on Oct 2 in the wait, I consider the fault entirely on Eva. Thanks for the wrecked scrotum, Evakiss. I really appreciate that you care more about game quality than the risk of my incinerated genitals. :mad:

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
It's funny how the last pages of this whole conversation is just some people crying cause they didn't get a free product while people who paid for it are quite happy
right? some people are acting like she stole from them(even if they didn't pay her nothing), when she said very clearly that she was going to try finishing it in September but that was going to take a lot of work and she might not be able to do that. While also asking for an update every single second.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It's funny how the last pages of this whole conversation is just some people crying cause they didn't get a free product while people who paid for it are quite happy
I repeat what i said before, (pirate) armchair devs are a blight. Always calling everyone else lazy or leechers while never moving their butts to try their hand at gaming development.

gazlene

Dec 24, 2018
I'm surprised at the concern trolling. I've only seen that nonsense in politics. but trolls gonna troll, regardless of topic

forkhandles

Nov 29, 2017
Does anyone have a rough idea how close this games story is to completion? Im not asking when the next update is out, I just want a ball park estimate of when the game will be 100% complete. Sometime next year I guess?

Only because I really enjoy the game, and I play it every few updates. Only to forget what happened when I next play it 4 months later and getting confused with all the different paths and options (the guides are a bit complicated, and the save filing system isn't geared for saving different paths unless you can write them down somehow), just to always get to the end of the current version anyway.

I think I would just enjoy it more when i know the game is fully is complete and can play around with the different paths at my will.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Does anyone have a rough idea how close this games story is to completion? Im not asking when the next update is out, I just want a ball park estimate of when the game will be 100% complete. Sometime next year I guess?

Only because I really enjoy the game, and I play it every few updates. Only to forget what happened when I next play it 4 months later and getting confused with all the different paths and options (the guides are a bit complicated, and the save filing system isn't geared for saving different paths unless you can write them down somehow), just to always get to the end of the current version anyway.

I think I would just enjoy it more when i know the game is fully is complete and can play around with the different paths at my will.
Atleast 20 chapter she said but might extend it

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019

No way next year. 4 months for update, we are at ch9 so 11 left. We have in front of us an estimated time of 44 months, 3 years and 8 months. Come back in 2025

Nov 15, 2020

Yes, as dobzzz mentioned, Eva said at least 20 chapters a while ago. So next year is too optimistic, I'm afraid. With 3–4 updates per year, sometime in 2024 seems most likely – at best. But hey, that'll at least mean we'll get a lot of content before the game is finished.

I'm not sure exactly what you're pointing to when you're saying the save filing system isn't geared for saving different paths, but did you know you can rename each page simply by clicking on the page number and giving it the name you want? I've found it a lot easier to keep track of different playthroughs after I found out about that. And the extended wait for this chapter was a nice opportunity to replace my previous complete mess of saves with a new system with one playthrough per page, one save per chapter. :)

v.png

Nov 15, 2020
Any news about 0.9?
Long story, jduk, long story. I'll help you with the tl;dr version at the bottom of the post.

So, when somebody telling me that it is a hard hard hard long long long job which requires so much time - i say yes, i believe, if that someone is a 5 year old kid - it's defenetly an achievement. But for a grownup, or even a group of grownups, it maybe not so good as it could and should be.
The longer and longer delays, the absence of news by the developer, the evident difficulties in writing the plot are clear signs that this game is entering a "death spiral" :cry:
Maybe she got sick or a relative got sick or her cat
Isn't Eva from Spain? (I don't recall) Could the volcano be affecting her?
First it turned out that Eva's drawing skills is at the level of a five year old, and the game quickly entered its death spiral. Her cat then got sick, and she got trapped by a volcano. Last we heard from her she was sitting there – with her cat in agony next to her and the lava flowing everywhere – drawing stick people with giant dicks and tits.

Still tl;dr: No news. She's probably giving her full attention to the coming update. My guess is the next we'll hear from her is when she has a release date ready.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Since she says that she will try hard finish ch. 9 until end of the month, i believe she will make a post until thursday at least to say if chapter 9 is closer or not. So, let's be patient, there's no reason to be skeptical about Eva

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Any news about 0.9?
She's almost done with the first batch of the script (there will be several). Soon (in a day or 2 probably) I'm going to start playtesting and if the game delays I'm ready to take the blame because unlike Eva I have a full-time job and the guide(s) to take care of.

But if previous chapters are anything to go by, I'd give around a week or two for the Alpha release.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes