EyeCannon

Nov 19, 2019
It was a good update, but the only thing that I missed was Emma. I wish she had some scenes in this update aswell o_O. And because we are almost the end I believe it looks like that Emma won't be more then just like a side chick like Cherry which to me is dissapointing, but other than that I enjoyed it.

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
Jesus Lena's ahegao faces are awful. Her scenes were hot as fuck though so I can look past the dumb face, even though she makes one pretty much every time she cums lol.
IanxHolly in this update was eerily very much like a real life date I had that it took me out of the zone for a second.
IanXCindy was hot as fuck. I haven't gone through every version her route yet, but I am intrigued in the consequences.
Haven't done much of the other girls yet though.
The art in general felt more polished than last episode. Shorter than I hoped but I just want more Holly and Cindy.

Not sure how I feel about Seymour though. Lena's scene with him was hot but the consequences will be interesting.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I'm not 100% percent sure but Lena only rejects dating if she had sex with Jeremy.
If you dont do anything with anyone else with Lena she says yes.
If you do some stuff you can get her to accept an open relationship with Ian.
my lena did seymour and jeremy + many other things and I got her to say yes to open relationship and not exclusive.

Reactions: Skylark21

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
If you dont do anything with anyone else with Lena she says yes.
If you do some stuff you can get her to accept an open relationship with Ian.
my lena did seymour and jeremy + many other things and I got her to say yes to open relationship and not exclusive.
Yeah I know about open relationship but she can also agree to date Ian exclusively even if she had sex with others except for Jeremy. She outright rejects Ian if she had sex with Jeremy.

Reactions: dogedoge and dundun

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
So it was relly good update.... the story goes forward, but without Stan, Ed, Incest, ect. Se ya next year))) If the WW III will not start/
I'm scared to play this now, lol. First covid, then massive Our Red String delay, and finally no Timestamps either...arrrrgh the world must be coming to an end soon!! No seriously, it's great to have you back Eva!! (y)(y):):p:D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Firraxa

Firraxa

Jan 13, 2021
Oh STOP!!! Forward are Beta and Final, but I think best we will see futher will be new dresses for Lena in shop.

pingmitzi

Nov 28, 2019
I have made a gallery unlocker.
Just put "galleryunlocker.rpy" in the "game" folder and start the game.

Unfortunately I don't know how to to use function show image unless in game, so the selfie images will not unlock.
In that case I have modified the game gallery to enable all images/scenes in the gallery without needing any requirements.
Create a new folder called "scripts" in the "game" folder and put "gallery.rpy" inside of it.
In case you want back the normal gallery, just delete the folder/files
Thanks!

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes