JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. You can chose to hang up and avoid the conversation.
2. You can avoid Ian jerking off to the footage by not previously asking Jeremy for photos/videos.

Everything in the game is avoidable. It only depends on your choices.

Firraxa

Jan 13, 2021
This update is good but we stands on what we had before. Axel should fuck Lena he did. Samor also recieved what he want. Just scene with Ian on brench, Stan behold them, and it is all. Many fans of Cindy, you are also had a bit casual sex. My bet for Ch 10 Sun 03.2022. If we surve for that date. The world is so raw and war can stsrt any momement, so I would like to see the end after ch 10 release.

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Is there any likelihood that the famous designer lady is Ian's mom? Or is she too old to be that character?

Also, with the way that the MC's run into other characters in each other's lives. I wouldn't be too surprised if Mike is Gillian's bf or the guy who she cheated on Ian with.

Nov 25, 2019
Several things that stood out to me.

1. Axel hasn't changed at all. Dude is still super scummy. If Ian tells him to keep his hands off Cindy, axels relationship drops down all the way to zero. Sucks for Lena, she doesn't seem to have any decent guys in her life besides Ian and even Ian can be played as a scumbag.

2. It sucks that Cindy is the hottest chick in ORS (imo). Taking your friends girlfriend just feels like such a dick move. I feel like such an asshole doing it.

3. Wade got scouted by an e-sports team. Imagine if he actually ends up as a pro player and more successful than everyone else in his friends group.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
This Allison Route screams like she's gonna waste Ian's time completely....regardless if you full pursue her, partially or let Jeremy have her.....I think if shes gets with Jeremy once, she's even gonna stay with him or go back to Milo in the long run
She will always choose Ian if he is on board. She is literally in love with him and wants his kids. I can already see Allison ending where she and Ian are married with 3 kids and living happily ever after. Of course if you ignore her she sleeps around which is what will happen irl too.

oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020
Not really Ian is more giving and passionate where as Alex is more self centred which after sometimes girls tend to get bored of and it is already stated in the game by Alison that Gillian who is Ian's ex said he is really good in bed
yea but Axel made Lena squirts... I guess we have to ask Lena herself to be the judge lol

Reactions: Mtmtmt007 and vsd29

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
I liked the update even tho it didn't have much for me in my original path (Ian slept with Holly, Lena wants nothing to do with Axel, Robert, Mike). I would have liked for Ian, Holly & Lena to enter a polygamous relationship but it looks like that isn't gonna be in the cards, except for maybe a hookup down the line. Still, the Ian/Holly, Ian/Lena and Ian/Cindy scenes were all (y)

On the darker side of things. The corruption of Holly is continuing nicely with Ivy taking the reins, excited to see more of that. From Lena's side, I think this chapter would have been a good point for another masturbating session(maybe even recorded for stalkfap), with her trying out the BBC dildo if she's falling for that fetish. While Ian is on a slippery slope right now with his voyeuristic tendencies. I'd like him to still get some action though. Him dp'ing Emma with Jeremy (she's probably down for that) and later Lena (playing into both their developing fetishes) is something I hope to see in the future.

Although one thing to nitpick would be the exaggerated O-faces in the Axel and Seymour scenes. I mean, it's good when used sparingly to emphasize a particular scene but I felt is was a bit too much back to back like that. I rather prefer older expressions like these:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Apart from that the scenes were pretty hot, especially the Axel BJ.

All in all a good update which yet again pulls me in and makes me hungry for more.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
This Allison Route screams like she's gonna waste Ian's time completely....regardless if you full pursue her, partially or let Jeremy have her.....I think if shes gets with Jeremy once, she's even gonna stay with him or go back to Milo in the long run
She will always choose Ian if he is on board. She is literally in love with him and wants his kids. I can already see Allison ending where she and Ian are married with 3 kids and living happily ever after. Of course if you ignore her she sleeps around which is what will happen irl too.
Since Alison is my Favourite Option for Ian I was really looking forward to this Chapter and her Scenes on their Trip together were really awesome as always but I still was kind of disappointed because I think there should have been, like with Lena and Cindy this Chapter, more chances to finally get closer with her. And espescially the Holly Playthrough surprised me a lot because in my Cindy Playthrough everything was fine with Alison but if you are on Hollys Path she suddenly (even when there was nothing before between her and Jeremy and I did really everything to prevent that...) tells Ian that she wants to hook up with Jeremy or that they should have a Threesome with him (which could be a bug because the Threesome Talk with Jeremy never happened in this Playthrough) and if you tell her you don't like that you lose a lot of Points with her and on the other hand if you say to her she can do what she wants she seems really upset with Ian so there is no good outcome of this Scene?!...I mean I would get that if they hooked up before but this came out of nowhere in my Playthrough.

And since all the "Heart" Choices are also not available in the Holly Scenario (even if you played a Full Alison Playthrough until Chapter 9) it seems like the way for Ian and Alison to get more serious with each other is if you play the Cindy Route and not the Holly Route.
Guess that means I have a new Main Playthrough because I will not lose Lena AND Alison because of Holly :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
This update was kinda weird. There were no real surprises there, at least for me. Seymour is exactly who we thought he would be and Lena totally commits to him. Not a question asked. Axel is not even trying to be secretive or charming and Cindy totally commits to him. We have now 4 photographers (!?) in this game, not counting the various people who do webcam work and selfies.
In one path, Allison is about to have sex with two guys and phones Ian without even trying to make him jealous/envious. She gets pounded by them and that's it. Where's the drama/the spice?

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone have a save for chapter 9 with Alison as the main girl?

I know she's popular here, so i wanna see her sex scenes when she's full-on "Ian mode "

Thank you (y)

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
This update was kinda weird. There were no real surprises there, at least for me. Seymour is exactly who we thought he would be and Lena totally commits to him. Not a question asked. Axel is not even trying to be secretive or charming and Cindy totally commits to him. We have now 4 photographers (!?) in this game, not counting the various people who do webcam work and selfies.
In one path, Allison is about to have sex with two guys and phones Ian without even trying to make him jealous/envious. She gets pounded by them and that's it. Where's the drama/the spice?
Quick Question if you don't mind. Since I don't play this Scenario why does Alison call Ian right before she is about to have sex with Jeremy and another Guy and what is she telling him? For me this doesn't make sense at all and seems kind of out of Character for her espescially when she doesn't even want to make him jealous.

Reactions: scor099
Nov 23, 2020
Alright I got a question, so my main girl is Lena with Allison and Cindy in the side. However with the scene with Allison, I got asked if she wanted an open relationship, so she can fuck jeremy and I told her no with the result of her becoming pissed. Also, I came inside of her and she was like "Wtf, I dont want your baby", does this change if you go exclusive with her? Same goes with Cindy.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes