JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I guess to each his own. I can't stand Axel or Cindy. They both look good but have personality disorders that make them pains in the ass. They deserve each other. My ideal ending would be a permanent throuple of Ian, Emma, and Holly. My third favorite female is Alison with Ivy and Lena in a close tie for 4th place. Lena needs to end up in an open relationship with Jack. Not that I expect many people to agree with that.

Reactions: Xupuzulla

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I guess to each his own. I can't stand Axel or Cindy. They both look good but have personality disorders that make them pains in the ass. They deserve each other. My ideal ending would be a permanent throuple of Ian, Emma, and Holly. My third favorite female is Alison with Ivy and Lena in a close tie for 4th place. Lena needs to end up in an open relationship with Jack. Not that I expect many people to agree with that.
I don't really care much about the other finals, I already have my goals clear. :Kappa:
8ooomu.jpg

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
DUDE I looked into the first popularity pool, and it was December/2020. We were playing chapter6.
Three years later, we're at chapter 12, lol.

The throuple is something I can believe she is saving for last, even looking at how hard is seems to write such a branch, but aside from that...

Let's take a look at Holly, the second most popular female character. Since the first pool results (chapter), Holly, which had only one chapter 4 "scene", has been getting new content every update (6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12)
Same with Jeremy, and almost the same with Emma and Axel.

Holly and Jeremy scenes are repetitive and not so fun? not to me, because Eva does create great content.

Eva did give tons of scenes to Arthur in GGGB after seeing that he was a very popular character, after the first popularity pool she made, she definitively did not save him for last.

So, if she is indeed saving the best for last, talking about characters, that would be only for Cindy and poor Stan (talking about popularity/number of scenes).

We do know that Eva did not like Stan, and maybe she still doesn't, as she does not like that old man from the café. I would not be surprised if there was the same issue with Cindy.

If that is the case, she must really love Alison, new content every update since chapter2, holy shit. Alison that received more votes than Ivy in the last pool, so the logic of more scenes early on equals less people interested doesn't match much.

In the end, everyone is getting the content they're looking for, even Jessica and Jack, beside the fact that once Eva said GGGB characters wouldn't be more than mere cameo.
The content that characters get updated after update is really good, don't get me wrong. Holly is still one of my favs, but her scenes are no longer the main draws. I remember how excited the discourse was way back when chapter 7 released with the first Holly and Cindy sex scenes, in the same update. Now its more or less expected in most updates for both to get scenes (not this chapter because Cindy is gone). I'm saying the hype of seeing Holly scenes has died down and EK wouldn't want that for all characters (like Ivy). Characters like Holly can still get center stage, but for that to be the case she needs more unique scenes that the people are anticipating, like the throuple, or some people have mentioned slut Holly sleeping with Ian.

Existence X

Oct 14, 2018
The content that characters get updated after update is really good, don't get me wrong. Holly is still one of my favs, but her scenes are no longer the main draws. I remember how excited the discourse was way back when chapter 7 released with the first Holly and Cindy sex scenes, in the same update. Now its more or less expected in most updates for both to get scenes (not this chapter because Cindy is gone). I'm saying the hype of seeing Holly scenes has died down and EK wouldn't want that for all characters (like Ivy). Characters like Holly can still get center stage, but for that to be the case she needs more unique scenes that the people are anticipating, like the throuple, or some people have mentioned slut Holly sleeping with Ian.
Well, I think we all gonna have the scenes we want, since in GGGB she gave space for almost every character.
Even if I complain that my fav ones takes too long to happen, at least they're all planned (it seems): Ian x Ivy, Ian x Louise, Cindy x Axel, Lena x Stan, Lena x Ed Blocked by EK.

I think that EK have stuggled, but now she is doing great, with Holy and Emma getting content now, and Cindy will have the antecipated trip with Axel.

I honestly do not follow this thread since I noticed that I don't care about the branches with more content (Ian x Lena, Alison, Minerva at the time (chapter 6-9)) and the updates delay would mean that I would have to wait years to get what I want to see.

I just wanted to point out how I find it funny of her to don't giving a shit about some public preferences of characters (saddly some of mine included).

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I wouldn't mind seeing Jack more in upcoming chapters. He could open a new gym or a new night club and offer Lena a job. Just a thought
Is Jack going to bump into Jessica? And how will Jessica feel about that? Because she obviously came to Baluart to get away from her old life, which this version of Jack is still very much a part of.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Or Lena could have a proper open relationship with Ian, that could involve Emma, Holly, Jack, Ivy and Alison, plus anyone else they want to add ( minus probably Seymour, Axel , Robert, Gillian and Cherry ).

Reactions: JimMorrison19

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Or Lena could have a proper open relationship with Ian, that could involve Emma, Holly, Jack, Ivy and Alison, plus anyone else they want to add ( minus probably Seymour, Axel , Robert, Gillian and Cherry ).
You can simply have Lena and Ian start as casual friends with benefits and develop feelings as time goes. This way both can fuck whoever they want without any guilt over cheating.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Is Jack going to bump into Jessica? And how will Jessica feel about that? Because she obviously came to Baluart to get away from her old life, which this version of Jack is still very much a part of.
I had not thought about that, this is a very valid point actually.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Still hoping someone can tell me if Slutty Holly phone images Ivy sends have variations in game or just in game files? For example she have 3 different images with Robert in files.. If there is something I can do to make Holly even sluttier I must know! :D It was really cool she got with Clark from work already, but the image I got feels tamer than other variation in game files.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I actually don't mind Gillian or Cherry all that much. I think Cherry and Lena don't get along because they are too much alike. Besides if you have Ian and Lena being a dog and a slut what's wrong with Gillian and Cherry joining in?

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
That could go any number of ways. So far I haven't involved Jessica much in the ways I have played. I'll have to experiment and see what her range of behavior can be as written thus far.

Oct 10, 2022
Thank you, they talked about open relationship then both of them started to refuse everyone. Why the hell Ian has open relationship if he can't shag Emma?

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes