Ren'Py Our Red String, new EvaKiss game discussion thread

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
i wonder if Ian and lena will have sex with people of the same sex:unsure:.lena yes please :love: :love: :love: ian no thanks:sick:.
Lesbian was an option in her previous game, too. so I'm pretty sure that is to stay. Don't know about Ian, though... What I can say is that you can probably choose to either pursue or avoid those paths entirely.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Oooh, I'm glad to see there's a playable male character ... pretty much my only gripe with GGGB was that I would have preferred it to be Guy Makes Good Girls Go Bad, haha...

Louise looks like my top pick so far, I'll look forward to ruining her life ... but I won't leave out Ivy or Holly, they both seem decent too.

Sherka

Oct 1, 2017

Unlocked
Our Red String teaser (19) Revealing the playable characters!
Hey guys, this time for real lol!
Our Red String will have two playable characters: Ian and Lena. It's funny how both of them were left the last ones to be revealed, couldn't have timed it better :) Sorry, you'll have to wait until the next game to have a house cat as the MC... I guess this is not as unexpected!
GGGB has Ashley as the female lead and you guys loved it. Of course I was going to use a female MC for this next game... But there were other characters in GGGB that I wish I could've written POV for. So I got this idea.
What if I had two main characters this time, one male and one female, which paths and choices intertwine as the story goes on? I had pushed what I was capable of doing with straightforward choice mechanics and branching storylines with GGGB, and I wanted to go a bit deeper next, explore other options that narrative medium could offer. And this gives me the opportunity to write from a male point of view and incorporate new and interesting gameplay mechanics, and to make choices even more interesting, with colliding and intertwining consequences. So you'll get all that you loved about GGGB's female protagonist and then some!
I hope you can relate to Ian and that you love Lena as much or even more than you loved Ashley. I already do :)
Oh, and this is not the only big reveal that I have to make. Stay tuned for more awesome news concerning ORS :)
I wonder if you can interact with the other MC, I mean, if you choose Ian, can you interact with Lena? Or vice versa :unsure:. Ian looks like Eric and Lena looks like a less slutty Jessica

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I wonder if you can interact with the other MC, I mean, if you choose Ian, can you interact with Lena? Or vice versa :unsure:. Ian looks like Eric and Lena looks like a less slutty Jessica
I understood both stories will be connected

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019

Unlocked
Our Red String teaser (19) Revealing the playable characters!
Hey guys, this time for real lol!
Our Red String will have two playable characters: Ian and Lena. It's funny how both of them were left the last ones to be revealed, couldn't have timed it better :) Sorry, you'll have to wait until the next game to have a house cat as the MC... I guess this is not as unexpected!
GGGB has Ashley as the female lead and you guys loved it. Of course I was going to use a female MC for this next game... But there were other characters in GGGB that I wish I could've written POV for. So I got this idea.
What if I had two main characters this time, one male and one female, which paths and choices intertwine as the story goes on? I had pushed what I was capable of doing with straightforward choice mechanics and branching storylines with GGGB, and I wanted to go a bit deeper next, explore other options that narrative medium could offer. And this gives me the opportunity to write from a male point of view and incorporate new and interesting gameplay mechanics, and to make choices even more interesting, with colliding and intertwining consequences. So you'll get all that you loved about GGGB's female protagonist and then some!
I hope you can relate to Ian and that you love Lena as much or even more than you loved Ashley. I already do :)
Oh, and this is not the only big reveal that I have to make. Stay tuned for more awesome news concerning ORS :)
I was really surprised by the cat reveal :LOL:. I was expecting maybe evakiss would go with choice for the mc. I like it and I am excited for the game. I mean there was so much replaying available with GGGB. I imagine ORS could beat that.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Lena is really beautiful, best looking girl so far, it just doesn't seam right to make her a whore :D

• Angry
Reactions: DanThaMan

Osselius

Nov 21, 2019
Lena is really beautiful, best looking girl so far, it just doesn't seam right to make her a whore :D
Well Ash was kinda prude and normal and could continue on that path, so perhaps we don't have to whore this one out either. Although I will.

Reactions: LaPein

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Well Ash was kinda prude and normal and could continue on that path, so perhaps we don't have to whore this one out either. Although I will.
Yeah I think that's the point. Just like the old game she gives us sort of an innocent character that we can keep good or go towards the whore side of things, at different levels, which is pretty cool imo

Reactions: Osselius

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
I know it’s not really Eva’s style, but I do wish there were some girls with slightly more exaggerated proportions. It seems like everybody kind of has the same skinny, small ass, and smallish-to-medium tits type of build. I wish there were some girls with larger breasts, thighs, or butts to mix it up.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I know it’s not really Eva’s style, but I do wish there were some girls with slightly more exaggerated proportions. It seems like everybody kind of has the same skinny, small ass, and smallish-to-medium tits type of build. I wish there were some girls with larger breasts, thighs, or butts to mix it up.
Definitely would like at least one thicc girl with big bottom.

Reactions: Elemo and gusxxx
D

Deleted member 1904081

How is blue hair unrealistic? Girls dye their hair all the time.
They don't typically dye it blue lol. But either way, I do think people tend to have a preference for natural hair colours.

Personally don't mind it since it's a cartoon and all.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
They don't typically dye it blue lol. But either way, I do think people tend to have a preference for natural hair colours.

Personally don't mind it since it's a cartoon and all.
Well, I see people dye their hair in the whole color spectrum.

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
Do you think Ian and Lena will be close? maybe best friends? Do you think it will be possible to choose for Ian to be in love with Lena and then choose for Lena to leave him in the friendzone? I know, that's cruel, but one of the funniest things about GGGB was to build crazy situations with your decisions, I wonder if there are still more characters that Eva Kiss doesn't want to show us

Reactions: KDXvd and slider

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I do hope they can be siblings and you can have a very romantic route which is very rare. I've only seen well-done brother/sister romance it a handful of games like Haley's Story.

Reactions: dontaskmeformyname