Ren'Py Our Red String, new EvaKiss game discussion thread

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
It would be cool to see maybe cameos from GGGB! Like an expanded Eva Kiss universe :p It could even ask what the outcome of your game was and show those versions of characters, maybe just for a quick scene...

Also, maybe too much to hope for, but it would be wonderful to have one of the girls be trans and see some positive trans representation, like in WVM for example! That's trans girls done right :)
Excuse me, WVM?

Roboraider

Dec 9, 2016

Our Red String teaser (14) Revealing characters (10)

Damn, this time there was a tie between 3 and 7 at 40% of the votes! I flipped a coin and the character to be revealed this time is Emma! She's a bit of an alternative girl, not as slender or fancy as the other ones, and the crush of a certain someone...

Down to the last 3 male characters, who's it gonna be this time?
That's just Abella Danger. Not complaining though. 60967_500x750.jpg

AFSRS

Aug 20, 2018
I dont like the ideia of too many stats, but maybe with that system we get multiple female and male protagonist paths?

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
Ashley isn´t the MC, it was a joke, i´m sure but........what do you think about Kevin? He doesn´t have an ending in GGGB

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Our Red String teaser (18) Revealing the playable main character!

As I said I wanted to try something new and different from GGGB. In ORS you'll play as Lola, a house cat! You'll be able to see and influence the lives of all the characters that surround you, affect the outcome of their interactions with your choices and subtle manipulation... Will you be a good kitty or a bad one?
This is something that no one has done before and I'm very excited to try it!

-------

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DAMN I WAS SO CLOSE!!!!!! (btw, checked the date, no it's not april 1st)

Or maybe you play as the house dog and watch things happen and decide wether you need a dump or eat, or bark, or sleep. Later you can also wave your tail in different ways or leg hump guests! Damn, that would be surprise. Oh, K9 action was not intended, but now I wrote this, oh yeah :love: :devilish: :p :ROFLMAO: :giggle: ;) :whistle: :eek:

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018

As I said I wanted to try something new and different from GGGB. In ORS you'll play as Lola, a house cat! You'll be able to see and influence the lives of all the characters that surround you, affect the outcome of their interactions with your choices and subtle manipulation... Will you be a good kitty or a bad one?

-------

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DAMN I WAS SO CLOSE!!!!!! (btw, checked the date, no it's not april 1st)
LMAO duuuuuuuude what in the world. It will be.... Extremely interesting to say the least LOL

D

Deleted member 1904081

This could end up anywhere from really bad to really good lol.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017

-------

Yes she is, and if you want I can show you a lot more than her face...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Finally we can see her pussy! :)

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
A ....cat

Basically the player will either play as cupid to the main cast or be able to mess up their relations.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Brickman

May 26, 2017

Unlocked
Our Red String teaser (19) Revealing the playable characters!
Hey guys, this time for real lol!
Our Red String will have two playable characters: Ian and Lena. It's funny how both of them were left the last ones to be revealed, couldn't have timed it better :) Sorry, you'll have to wait until the next game to have a house cat as the MC... I guess this is not as unexpected!
GGGB has Ashley as the female lead and you guys loved it. Of course I was going to use a female MC for this next game... But there were other characters in GGGB that I wish I could've written POV for. So I got this idea.
What if I had two main characters this time, one male and one female, which paths and choices intertwine as the story goes on? I had pushed what I was capable of doing with straightforward choice mechanics and branching storylines with GGGB, and I wanted to go a bit deeper next, explore other options that narrative medium could offer. And this gives me the opportunity to write from a male point of view and incorporate new and interesting gameplay mechanics, and to make choices even more interesting, with colliding and intertwining consequences. So you'll get all that you loved about GGGB's female protagonist and then some!
I hope you can relate to Ian and that you love Lena as much or even more than you loved Ashley. I already do :)
Oh, and this is not the only big reveal that I have to make. Stay tuned for more awesome news concerning ORS :)

Brickman

May 26, 2017
LOOOL seems like Eva was just trolling us. Gotta love her sense of humor... I don't know if I was surprised or horrified about the cat idea, but I know I'm incredibly hyped with the double protagonist gimmick. It will be really interesting seeing how Eva writes a male pov character and it surely sounds interesting that thing about colliding choices. One thing's for sure and it that she's ambitious and seems to care a lot about her product instead of just giving more of the same. And Lena is the prettiest girl she's drawn so far IMHO Can't wait to play this and see how it turns out

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Lena could be sister of ivy? i love the joke of the cat:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I was right we got multiple mc!!!

Reactions: Brickman