VN Ren'Py Our secret [Game Development Thread] RELEASED

satan10

May 28, 2017
View attachment 2044315

Overview:
Your family moves from Los Angeles to Las Vegas. Mother, son, sister, dad.
A bunch of suitcases and things, there are not enough seats for everyone.
The sister is at enmity with brother, so the mother sits on her son's lap with a bottle of wine.

It will be a very short incest game.
I will probably be doing it for a long time, because I am busy with another game (UFO).
This is six hours trip and the one vaginal sex scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please help me make this game perfect!
I'm open for any ideas
:geek:
the Thicc mom

Oct 14, 2018
Not a bad concept at all, it's honestly almost a shame that it'll just be a quick one-shot scenario, since there's quite a few interesting ways the story could go. The sister could maybe notice, but despite her hate and anger towards the brother, she could become jealous and interested and maybe try to find a way to swap places with the mom. Or perhaps like someone else mentioned the family would have to stop at a motel or something, which could lead to more scenarios.
However I understand you're fully focused on UFO, which is respectable and appreciated since UFO has developed into an interesting game so far.
I'd vote for the new Mom model you made since the previous one is, like others pointed out, a very generic model that has been seen everywhere.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Not a bad concept at all, it's honestly almost a shame that it'll just be a quick one-shot scenario, since there's quite a few interesting ways the story could go. The sister could maybe notice, but despite her hate and anger towards the brother, she could become jealous and interested and maybe try to find a way to swap places with the mom. Or perhaps like someone else mentioned the family would have to stop at a motel or something, which could lead to more scenarios.
However I understand you're fully focused on UFO, which is respectable and appreciated since UFO has developed into an interesting game so far.
I'd vote for the new Mom model you made since the previous one is, like others pointed out, a very generic model that has been seen everywhere.
Thanks for the interesting ideas, I'll think about it. I like it.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
incest. son. friends of the son. and there must be intrigue in the game. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:sex with mom in the first minute of the game. no longer interested. .:(and of course the variety of situations and sex.(y)(y)(y)(y) NTR :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

aochung

May 4, 2017
I suppose my opinion on mom somewhat depends on the MC. Assuming this is a mom sitting on son's lap, if the MC is the size of a jockey, then the full figured mom requires more suspension of disbelief unless she is leading the activities.

Personally I'd envision 6+ foot tall linebacker sized MC with the pixie mom. This would allow for more man handling and MC to be aggressive rather than passive.