VN Ren'Py Our secret [Game Development Thread] RELEASED

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
here is my suggestion for the story:

PUT IT ON HOLD AND FORGET ABOUT IT - until UFO is finished

You have not the ressources to do 2 games at once - you will mess up both instead of doing ONE game right.

Even big developers like MrDots who tried to do 2 games at once nearly messed up and quote "NEVER EVER i will do 2 games at once".

Aside that, i like mother 1 and the general setup could be fun (but please no ntr in front row).
Even i strongly advice NOT to do 2 games at once, i am looking forward to see this game one day (but please finish UFO first)
I won't do it technically, but I'll think about the characters and the plot.
Create character prototypes.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I won't do it technically, but I'll think about the characters and the plot.
Create character prototypes.
that's 100% fair enough. Story setup and character fleshouts could be a distraction from actual UFO game. If you focus too much on one story your mind can block. Thinking about story for another game helps.
MrDots also already has the next game in mind and does some scene fleshing here and there, even his ongoing games last until mid-end 2023.
If you get this as pre-alpha-mindstorming, i am 100% your sideXD. It just sounded like you want to create this game aside UFO as a long-term side project with releases of content.

PS:
still these are just my own thoughts - and of course you are free to do whatever you guess it's right - no judgement

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Sad to hear. What we would need is a wholesome incest (no stepcest) game with mom, son and at least one sis. Romance and harem would be nice and no NTR. A man can dream...

This is no complaint though. Good luck with your project.
a son and a friend would be even better ... there would be an intriguing game. :unsure:..affordable sex is already tired of everyone.:unsure:

Reactions: AlexRightt