3.20 star(s) 37 Votes

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Shit like this is why nobody takes you seriously. Everyone who played the first version knows that you have just been re-releasing the exact same content as before.
Thanks for your opinion! I value player feedback and always strive to improve. I’d love to hear your ideas on what you’d like to see in the future.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Our Secret: Price of the Forbidden Wishes [v0.4] [17MOONKEYS]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
So, I'm getting a little confused here. Are you going back to the original version? Will there still be two versions? The Russian doll, when she speaks in her language, you can put the English translation in parenthesis and italics, so we can know what the doll is saying.
Honest feedback, okay, well the women are not movie star material for sure, kinda homely, but, definitely MILF's. Don't get me wrong, they are hot as fuck. The story writing is superb and the artwork is great. I wished that you would clear up the pictures though. I think you like the smokey type pics for effect, I guess, but, personally I like my pictures as clear as possible with as much detail as possible.
I am so glad that I started from the beginning and now understand why he was calling his aunt "mom". Now, that the doll has granted him his wishes (not sure), will he also be able to impregnate his aunt and mom? I sure hope so. Nothing hotter than sex with a pregnant MILF.
How about other women in the game? Sisters? Cousins? A couple of hot nuns from the church? A young slut waitress from the local bar?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
So, I'm getting a little confused here. Are you going back to the original version? Will there still be two versions? The Russian doll, when she speaks in her language, you can put the English translation in parenthesis and italics, so we can know what the doll is saying.
There will be one version, one story, which I improved and continued. In the there is a translation of what the doll wants to say, the main character literally talks to her using Google translate.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
There will be one version, one story, which I improved and continued. In the there is a translation of what the doll wants to say, the main character literally talks to her using Google translate.
17MONKEYS, I added more content to my earlier post. Please read. Yours is one of the few games I go to immediately go to when it comes out. Your writing is Hitchcock style and Rod Sterling mix, lol. You always manage to leave us wanting more.

• Crown
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS
3.20 star(s) 37 Votes