3.20 star(s) 37 Votes

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Your writing is Hitchcock style and Rod Sterling mix
IMG_2035.jpeg

will he also be able to impregnate his aunt and mom? I sure hope so. Nothing hotter than sex with a pregnant MILF.
How about other women in the game? Sisters? Cousins? A couple of hot nuns from the church? A young slut waitress from the local bar?
Yes, there will be a pregnancy in the game, there will be a sister and also another female FBI agent.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Thanks for your opinion! I value player feedback and always strive to improve. I’d love to hear your ideas on what you’d like to see in the future.
No need to get cynical.
You're releasing this shite for the third or fourth time now and each time you alter some things so saves don't work anymore.
One of the most annoying devs over here.
Just admit you're just toying with us.

plus: no progression at all in the story.
Just changed the character in the destination at the end.
this really , really sucks big time.

Last edited:

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
No need to get cynical.
You're releasing this shite for the third or fourth time now and each time you alter some things so saves don't work anymore.

I hope you'll enjoy the I’ve added new content to continue the story and improved the game overall. Please start a new playthrough from the beginning.

Last edited:

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Can you speak English please? I don’t understand you.
That poster is a troll who posts constant negativity everywhere. Probably a failed dev who is desperate to crap on any games still going. The Ignore button is a wonderful thing. (y)
So, I'm getting a little confused here. Are you going back to the original version? Will there still be two versions? The Russian doll, when she speaks in her language, you can put the English translation in parenthesis and italics, so we can know what the doll is saying.
Honest feedback, okay, well the women are not movie star material for sure, kinda homely, but, definitely MILF's. Don't get me wrong, they are hot as fuck. The story writing is superb and the artwork is great. I wished that you would clear up the pictures though. I think you like the smokey type pics for effect, I guess, but, personally I like my pictures as clear as possible with as much detail as possible.
I am so glad that I started from the beginning and now understand why he was calling his aunt "mom". Now, that the doll has granted him his wishes (not sure), will he also be able to impregnate his aunt and mom? I sure hope so. Nothing hotter than sex with a pregnant MILF.
How about other women in the game? Sisters? Cousins? A couple of hot nuns from the church? A young slut waitress from the local bar?
Are you one of those...posters who is under the bizarre impression that every dev should change their game to suit your personal preferences? This and later posts are all about how the dev should change how he is doing things more to things you have a preference for. You do realize there are other players out there with other likes//dislikes, right? We agree on redheads :love: but little else. I don't care for pregnancy in games. for example, but I don't go around posting on threads of games that have it telling those devs they should change that in their game because I don't like it. Maybe you should support the dev and make those requests on those platforms once you have done so?

• Hey there
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
That poster is a troll who posts constant negativity everywhere. Probably a failed dev who is desperate to crap on any games still going. The Ignore button is a wonderful thing. (y)

Are you one of those...posters who is under the bizarre impression that every dev should change their game to suit your personal preferences? This and later posts are all about how the dev should change how he is doing things more to things you have a preference for. You do realize there are other players out there with other likes//dislikes, right? We agree on redheads :love: but little else. I don't care for pregnancy in games. for example, but I don't go around posting on threads of games that have it telling those devs they should change that in their game because I don't like it. Maybe you should support the dev and make those requests on those platforms once you have done so?
Yeah, I guess I am one of those players, but where we differ is I am not "telling" the dev anything, or "demanding" anything. I make suggestions and provide food for thought, as a lot of players here do. This is why this forum is here. Most devs like to get ideas from players because it helps in their thought process. They can use the idea or not, it is totally up to them. This also spurs conversation between players and keeps the game alive while we wait on the next update. Don't care for pregnancy? That's totally fine and you have a right to your opinion and so do I. Nobody should be making demands of a dev under any circumstances, especially with what tags to use or not, i.e., NTR, incest, bestiality, extreme violence. But, as I said earlier, most devs appreciate ideas from players. A game is the world of the dev and he/she should make the game as they wish. As a player, you decide whether to play it or not.

Le-xx

Aug 12, 2022
No need to get cynical.

I agree this dev is a joke. He makes 3 versions of the same game, only changing a few images but no evolution of the game.
Our-Secret-1.0, secret-0.2_Demo and Our_Secret_Price_of_the_Forbidden_Wishes_v0.4.
He makes these contributors go crazy, uninteresting, I abandon this game which leads nowhere

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes