3.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Bonerhat

Dec 2, 2018
Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml,what is this shit
This is the second time I download this game and it is infected with a TROJAN!
Can you explain why?
Another thing 17MOONKEYS, why in other games do you ruin a character like MELINDA with this FUTA shit?
Is it a personal kink?
Trojan warning on file for this update
Yes me too says virus detected
Virus detected.....same here !
Trojan warning even on mega.
The specific trojan that was detected is: Trojan:Win32/Cloxer

It generally doesn't behave like a worm, it's one of those things that is deliberately passed to you via spam emails or via torrent websites that claim to give legit software. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and not assume that the trojan was deliberately placed inside the archive as game devs in general are 99.9% really good hard working engineers.

When it comes to trojans trying to remove them once they're already on your system is usually tedious. My best advise is format your machine and reinstall your OS.
Virus Detected.
For those that didn't provide it: what was the infection identified as? did you download from the OP post or somewhere else? And what file precisely got detected?

Removing the images and , only 2 pings from very obscure AVs caused by the zsync.exe part of renpy's python distribution which every renpy game has and are certainly false positives.

Wacatac is usually also a false positive of Renpy itself, it's been a recurring issue in many games. According to the Microsoft threat database, Cloxer is also a generic machine learning identified threat, so may be a similar case. However, with the recent F95 Malware crisis from a few months ago, these reports should still be taken seriously.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS
3.20 star(s) 37 Votes