3.20 star(s) 29 Votes

ThaneShayk

Mar 27, 2023
Honest Feedback.....

Interesting plot, but too light on back story and character development.

Story develops to fast, feels a little to rushed.... slow it down a little and let us get to know the characters more
so we feel more invested in them and in the story.

Renders are average, nothing to complain about or praise though either. But they are fine if the story draws
us in and captures us.....

Overall.... Promising start and I'm wishing you luck

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I was glad to see this game was being continued, even though it currently has less content than before, but I don't understand how or why the milf got demoted to aunt.

• Thinking Face

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Dev wanted feedback. Alright. What I say obviously applies to 0.2 posted here, I have no clue where it goes in future versions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: a personal pet peeve of mine is how the MC can't shut up about how much he likes a woman's tits out of the blue. We know. We all do. That's what we're here for, but at least try to pretend there's more than two synapses firing in his cavernous skull.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Dev wanted feedback. Alright. What I say obviously applies to 0.2 posted here, I have no clue where it goes in future versions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: a personal pet peeve of mine is how the MC can't shut up about how much he likes a woman's tits out of the blue. We know. We all do. That's what we're here for, but at least try to pretend there's more than two synapses firing in his cavernous skull.
Interesting feedback mixed with irritability.

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes