3.10 star(s) 35 Votes

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
That poster is a troll who posts constant negativity everywhere. Probably a failed dev who is desperate to crap on any games still going. The Ignore button is a wonderful thing. (y)

Are you one of those...posters who is under the bizarre impression that every dev should change their game to suit your personal preferences? This and later posts are all about how the dev should change how he is doing things more to things you have a preference for. You do realize there are other players out there with other likes//dislikes, right? We agree on redheads :love: but little else. I don't care for pregnancy in games. for example, but I don't go around posting on threads of games that have it telling those devs they should change that in their game because I don't like it. Maybe you should support the dev and make those requests on those platforms once you have done so?
Yup.
I speak my mind.
no hypocrisy over here.
and about me 'being' a troll in your view , i wipe my ass with it.
When i write that this dev cons the community imo , i'm free to do this.
This 'game' could have had a great future unless this dev gets decisive instead of reacting in a cynical way or by inapropriate smilie-use to every in his eyes negative reaction to his game posted.
If this is trolling , me waits deletion in this.

sorry , english is not my native language and i'm lightly pissed off.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
i already said previously there was a vaginal sex scene with the aunt in your first release you removed in your second release (one before this)
Do you understand the difference between the demo version (0.2) and the version (0.4)? You can call it whatever you want, but next time read the devlog. And sorry for the inconvenience I I'm sure you'll love the next update.

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Do you like it? Please let me know what you think and feel about it?

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
Zzzz GUYS, What the f*ck are these ???
1 - this is their games not yours, and you are literally on a pirate site. Give out a proper feedback - discussion.
2 - I get the frustration that seeing someone made some good project with simple stories and good models but always leave it half way or slow progress or remake. But that's all you can say, you can write a reviews, get a proper comments !? Complains with bullsh*t only reflect your ... neuron activation ?(lol)
3 - Just a dev lazy on work perhaps ? But not a single thing that gave out as trolling except that the dev keep comming here to respond on the pointless debates.
Last, the game is being remake or MAYBE just another bullsh*t remake before get abbandon forever. BUT - when I see people saying the dev delete the first scene with the aunt, I was ready to give the last bad comment before hit the Unwatch this forum. DUDE, there is nothing deleted, you are just retarded.
Also, the current version 0.4 has catch up all things with the original one and I do hope to see the further progress. If it doesn't then I won't bother. Right now I'm interest in the return of a king : The Tyrant.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I agree this dev is a joke. He makes 3 versions of the same game, only changing a few images but no evolution of the game.
Our-Secret-1.0, secret-0.2_Demo and Our_Secret_Price_of_the_Forbidden_Wishes_v0.4.
He makes these contributors go crazy, uninteresting, I abandon this game which leads nowhere
Don't forget their 3 other games currently in "development", plus whatever other games they started and never finished under some alias or another. Fact is, they have never finished a game, and probably never will.
Got lucky with EA scam, er I mean release on Steam, and will probably milk this one for all it's worth though. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Don't forget their 3 other games currently in "development", plus whatever other games they started and never finished under some alias or another. Fact is, they have never finished a game, and probably never will.
Got lucky with EA scam, er I mean release on Steam, and will probably milk this one for all it's worth though. ;)
These were unsuccessful pilots lol. I am currently working on finishing "Our Secret" and "UFO" but perhaps I will rework the unsuccessful pilots someday.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I agree this dev is a joke. He makes 3 versions of the same game, only changing a few images but no evolution of the game.
Our-Secret-1.0, secret-0.2_Demo and Our_Secret_Price_of_the_Forbidden_Wishes_v0.4.
He makes these contributors go crazy, uninteresting, I abandon this game which leads nowhere
You could have saved all this time by deleting the game and finding another.

Fantabulous

Feb 13, 2024
These were unsuccessful pilots lol. I am currently working on finishing "Our Secret" and "UFO" but perhaps I will rework the unsuccessful pilots someday.
I hope you don't mean to finish UFO all too suddenly. I mean, by the way the plot goes it would seem that there should be at least a few hours worth of gameplay left before the story ends. Right now I'd like to think that only around 30% (at most) of the story arc has been told.

• Red Heart

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I hope you don't mean to finish UFO all too suddenly. I mean, by the way the plot goes it would seem that there should be at least a few hours worth of gameplay left before the story ends. Right now I'd like to think that only around 30% (at most) of the story arc has been told.
In fact, more than half of the story has already been told, but many surprises await us.

• Sad
Reactions: Fantabulous

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Zzzz GUYS, What the f*ck are these ???
1 - this is their games not yours, and you are literally on a pirate site. Give out a proper feedback - discussion.
2 - I get the frustration that seeing someone made some good project with simple stories and good models but always leave it half way or slow progress or remake. But that's all you can say, you can write a reviews, get a proper comments !? Complains with bullsh*t only reflect your ... neuron activation ?(lol)
3 - Just a dev lazy on work perhaps ? But not a single thing that gave out as trolling except that the dev keep comming here to respond on the pointless debates.
Last, the game is being remake or MAYBE just another bullsh*t remake before get abbandon forever. BUT - when I see people saying the dev delete the first scene with the aunt, I was ready to give the last bad comment before hit the Unwatch this forum. DUDE, there is nothing deleted, you are just retarded.
Also, the current version 0.4 has catch up all things with the original one and I do hope to see the further progress. If it doesn't then I won't bother. Right now I'm interest in the return of a king : The Tyrant.
"Remake"? :ROFLMAO:
Here is the original next to the "remake". The "remake" consists of... changing the side image and the colour of her name. That's it.
screenshot0001.png screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png screenshot0002.png
You're right, he didn't "delete" the original scene, since he obviously kept the exact same images. He just removed it from the game, and re-added it again later, pretending that it's new content, and trying to gaslight everyone into thinking that it wasn't in the original one. Too bad for him some of us still have a copy of that 1.0...

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
You could have saved all this time by deleting the game and finding another.
Good Heavens no! They want to post complaints about the pirated free AVNs they chose to DL & play out of an infinite sea of AVNs. I've made this analogy before: they are shoplifters who didn't like taste of the food they stole from the grocery store so they go back and complain about it at the service desk. :rolleyes:

Bonerhat

Dec 2, 2018
Since there's some confusion/obfuscation around it. Here's a proper factual changelog overview for all the versions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pretty much, to settle some common points:
This is nearly the exact same game as 1.0, just with a price tag. The doll existed in 1.0 and is not a new character, the vaginal sex scene existed in 1.0, and the mother tease at the end existed in 1.0 (albeit with a different daz model). There are no new scenes and all scene renders are visually identical. Changes are primarily in dialogue proofreading, incest edits, and other slight script adjustments, which if you're curious you can see the differences .

Other than the doll though, the dev never claimed there's any actual new content in this re-release. They have entirely omitted to new buyers however about an older free edition with all content existing.

As for removal of content: The 0.2_Demo release which removes the vaginal sex scene (and also everything after) claims to be a demo, and thus is not a typical version number despite the confusing naming. However considering it supplanted the original 1.0 release for a while, which had all content, this did remove content for players until the 0.4_new 'full' edition was uploaded.

On relations: The game has always had not-mom/not-aunt associations for the primary girl but was never directly blood related in any pre-rerelease versions I see. Confusion likely comes from both the incest fan mod and the 'RP' that happens in the story when the MC starts referring to her as mom.

You can make up your own minds if this is worthy of a paid rerelease or not. I said my peace already earlier in the thread.

Archive download of all versions, should anyone else be bored and autistic enough to want to check for themselves:

If that link dies though, they're pretty easy to find just googling the exact version numbers.

Last edited:

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Can you perform sexual acts or even have sex with the doll?
I'm asking for a friend
This is an interesting and unexpected idea. If the main character tries heroin or other hard drugs then it is possible lol. But I have no such plans in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: affen123
3.10 star(s) 35 Votes