3.10 star(s) 35 Votes

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Since there's some confusion/obfuscation around it. Here's a proper factual changelog overview for all the versions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pretty much, to settle some common points:
This is nearly the exact same game as 1.0, just with a price tag. The doll existed in 1.0 and is not a new character, the vaginal sex scene existed in 1.0, and the mother tease at the end existed in 1.0 (albeit with a different daz model). There are no new scenes and all scene renders are visually identical. Changes are primarily in dialogue proofreading, incest edits, and other slight script adjustments, which if you're curious you can see the differences .

Other than the doll though, the dev never claimed there's any actual new content in this re-release, other than omitting to new buyers about an older free edition with all content existing.

As for removal of content: The 0.2_Demo release which removes the vaginal sex scene (and also everything after) claims to be a demo, and thus is not a typical version number despite the confusing naming. However considering it supplanted the original 1.0 release for a while, which had all content, this did remove content for players until the 0.4_new 'full' edition was uploaded.

On relations: The game has always had not-mom/not-aunt associations for the primary girl but was never directly blood related in any pre-rerelease versions I see. Confusion likely comes from both the incest fan mod and the 'RP' that happens in the story when the MC starts referring to her as mom.

You can make up your own minds if this is worthy of a rerelease or not. I said my peace already earlier in the thread.

Archive download of all versions, should anyone else be bored and autistic enough to want to check for themselves:

If that link dies though, they're pretty easy to find just googling the exact version numbers.
True.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Can you perform sexual acts or even have sex with the doll?
I'm asking for a friend
Wow, that is a idea I would have never come up with. Choose your "friends" wisely, buddy, lol. Maybe, in some sort of nightmare dream sequence.

For the guy complaining about the dev redoing things over and maybe even over again. This is what happens when you come up with a better idea and you want to put your best work out there. You might be the type who does something and then says, you know I could have done it better, but, it's done so I'll go with it............which is fine, maybe for you. I'm going out on a limb and say I think the next update will have new, exciting content. So let's move forward.

Reactions: affen123

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
This is an interesting and unexpected idea. If the main character tries heroin or other hard drugs then it is possible lol. But I have no such plans in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He asks if it would be possible to start with a hj or even bj scene as an intro before the transformation

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Wow, that is a idea I would have never come up with. Choose your "friends" wisely, buddy, lol. Maybe, in some sort of nightmare dream sequence.
I don't know exactly what's going on, but monsters or horror girls are his thing at the moment....
I better stop lying I don't have any friends just at the moment I've discovered this monster/horror wafiu fetish for myself

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
He asks if it would be possible to start with a hj or even bj scene as an intro before the transformation
You don't have to be ashamed of your desires and invent a friend. No one judges you for your fetishes but unfortunately I don't find it attractive.

• Red Heart
Reactions: affen123

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Do you understand the difference between the demo version (0.2) and the version (0.4)? You can call it whatever you want, but next time read the devlog. And sorry for the inconvenience I I'm sure you'll love the next update.
I've said this like 3 times now, you're just over complicating it, the first release had vaginal sex scene, year later you made new "update" less content NO vagina l sex scene, thats it, end off.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I don't know exactly what's going on, but monsters or horror girls are his thing at the moment....
I better stop lying I don't have any friends just at the moment I've discovered this monster/horror wafiu fetish for myself
Are you nuts or something? You are among close friends here. Drop by for a beer or two and bring a couple of sluts with you.

3.10 star(s) 35 Votes