Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Ok - i know the dev is new in business - but still he has a lot to learn. For example not to care about how i get people to put a god damned banner in a signature (even there are WAYYYYY better games to put in there, if at all) - he should more care about what his playerbase gives as feedback.
Yes, why on earth would someone want to incentivise people to advertise his games for him, that's clearly terrible business. :FacePalm:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Quoting you, kind sir, "to go boldly where no dev has gone before", I love that idea. Son and mom both look like they can be pretty kinky, and willing to get into some pretty "shitty" kinks, so take them there. Does mom love to be choked and punched while in the throes of passion? Does the son love to have mom grind her ass on his face, feeding him? Does mom put on a dildo for her son's pleasure? Of course, these kind of kinks would be optional.

ASX14

May 16, 2018
Very short game.
I liked it!
It was a nice act shaving her bush. It shows that she have expectations.
The mood is good using fear to get into bed but it's going a little bit to fast. She should have that nightline on and the player should have something on too at first. Build up some expectations. Let player have fun in bed with this woman for example some knocking on the window by tree branches make her crawl to the player or aks player to hug her from behind resulting in some contact down there.
So be more playful and build up some sexual tension between those characters before all clothes are off. I would also use fear for more "unintentional" close contact. Like you hear someone going upstairs while you are in bed and that make the woman get under the blanket while player run to the door to see who is there (when there is light in the house) resulting in text "there is nobody there" "come and see". While she is looking through the keyhole or slightly open door player is also looking from behind poking her with his cock making her wet building up tension and desire.

Last edited:

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
Could you please give me some honest feedback?
I'm usually a fast reader picking up only occasional text to go on with the general story. So, I didn't quite understand what was going on up until the last pre-last scene (where the MC turns in the lamp). It was rather unclear why the characters (mainly woman) were scared. If not for the sound, I wouldn't even think it was a strained/thrilling moment.
I guess the scenes need a bit more work or more details about what's going on. You may always check some 5-star horror VNs to understand how horror is injected in a story, and make your own :)
The second thing is that at the beginning there were two choices, but in 0.6 update, your VN transforms into a kinetic novel. (Don't listen to me if you already have another vision on choices in your game!). By the way, 0.6 could be a great timing and place to implement a choice on "bush shaving", as it looks like 50/50 in preferences :)

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
Very short game.
I liked it!
It was a nice act shaving her bush. It shows that she have expectations.
The mood is good using fear to get but it's going a little bit to fast. She should have that nightline on and the player should have something on tooat first. Build up some expectations. Let player have fun So be more playful and build up some sexual tension between those characters before all clothes are off. I would also use fear for more "unintentional" close contact. Like you hear someone going upstairs while you are resulting in text "there is nobody there" "come and see". While she is looking through the keyhole or slightly open door player is also looking from behind poking her with his cock making her wet building up tension and desire.
hope he brings the bush back

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes