walt_bob

May 3, 2017
Looks nice, but for the v0.6 looks like 0.01 there's absolutely no content. And please focus on one char (okey not more 2-3, let it be also mom of MC or sister I dunno), huge problem for all devs they're creating 20+ characters and every update lack of content because of it and those characters as usual absolutely uninteresting because of poor scenario.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Looks nice, but for the v0.6 looks like 0.01 there's absolutely no content. And please focus on one char (okey not more 2-3, let it be also mom of MC or sister I dunno), huge problem for all devs they're creating 20+ characters and every update lack of content because of it and those characters as usual absolutely uninteresting because of poor scenario.
This is short kinetic novel.

Reactions: walt_bob

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
instead of starting a poll whether its "interesting" or not to get a free copy of newest version of the game if you put a banner in your sig, it would be better to put a poll about the now missing bush. (not to mention that the game will be published here some times later anyways)
Aside that:
As the developer told, it's a short KN which will end in next version 1.0 - So why even put a banner in your signature if the game is already finished?

Ok - i know the dev is new in business - but still he has a lot to learn. For example not to care about how i get people to put a god damned banner in a signature (even there are WAYYYYY better games to put in there, if at all) - he should more care about what his playerbase gives as feedback.

In OP he asked for honest feedback - he got honest feedback (-> people liked the bush)....
... but what did he do? --- he removed the bush.

Lesson learned:
Feedback is senseless - move on to other games.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
instead of starting a poll whether its "interesting" or not to get a free copy of newest version of the game if you put a banner in your sig, it would be better to put a poll about the now missing bush. (not to mention that the game will be published here some times later anyways)
Aside that:
As the developer told, it's a short KN which will end in next version 1.0 - So why even put a banner in your signature if the game is already finished?

Ok - i know the dev is new in business - but still he has a lot to learn. For example not to care about how i get people to put a god damned banner in a signature (even there are WAYYYYY better games to put in there, if at all) - he should more care about what his playerbase gives as feedback.

In OP he asked for honest feedback - he got honest feedback (-> people liked the bush)....
... but what did he do? --- he removed the bush.

Lesson learned:
Feedback is senseless - move on to other games.
I will create a new poll.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
man, who gives a rats ass about a bush, I was expecting a decent playthrough for a 0.6 version... this doesn't even deserve a 0.1 version number but should be labeled as demo...
And r u kidding me? lowest tier €11,- :eek: Naaah... I'm out, if this is what you get for a 0.6 version than it's gonna take ages for the story to get to even get interesting

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
man, who gives a rats ass about a bush, I was expecting a decent playthrough for a 0.6 version... this doesn't even deserve a 0.1 version number but should be labeled as demo...
And r u kidding me? lowest tier €11,- :eek: Naaah... I'm out, if this is what you get for a 0.6 version than it's gonna take ages for the story to get to even get interesting
A LOT OF PEOPLE GIVES A RATS ASS ABOUT THE BUSH.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I agree with everyone here. With 95% of the games on this site having clean shaven + tiny bush characters, one of the appeal of this game was the hair. It also adds to the appeal of the "MILF" character as well.

I think it would be wise to have an option for the players to pick between normal bush vs little bush (current version) so please consider bringing it back. Based on your earlier games I think you also like it so theres no need to change your style.

Also its fine taking more time to get out bigger updates. These 5 min game play updates isn't the way to go IMO. Other than that, keep up the good work. Horror is such an underused genre so I think you got something special here.

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes