17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
It's already an incest version, with the current i-patch at the OP.
It would be more interesting if you continue the story with the mother, for example, or if you add more relation with the aunt.
Interesting.

D95

Mar 16, 2018
dude, I absolutely love your work, so... don't get me wrong when I say that "I absolutely abhor your attitude".
With all respect, stop whining and complaining like a little kid and GROW UP
Well, I am sure that you can understand how losing a 6k/month revenue might take a toll on one's financial and personal life. He went from making a more than comfortable living to only a few hundreds per month with subscribestar, as per now ? He might even had to get a fulltime job to compensate this loss.
Anyway, good luck to you 17MOONKEYS to get that situation back !
At least, you are now more free to create whatever you want. Were you not aware of the Patreon policy guidelines regarding the forbidden content ?
This game is awesome btw. Maybe requires a little more story content, better pacing, more scenes, better animations. But that would only be improvements, because there is no complete lacking of anything. The story just feels a bit rushed, even for this first part.

EDIT : I read a bit of the previous discussion. Good thing you quit the drugs. Whatever you did with that, you are better off. Sad thing you had to get back to a corporate job though. I hope you will be able to work on your projects fulltime soon enough.

Last edited:

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Well, I am sure that you can understand how losing a 6k/month revenue might take a toll on one's financial and personal life. He went from making a more than comfortable living to only a few hundreds per month with subscribestar, as per now ? He might even had to get a fulltime job to compensate this loss.
At least, you are now more free to create whatever you want. Were you not aware of the Patreon policy guidelines regarding the forbidden content ?
This game is awesome btw. Maybe requires a little more story content, better pacing, more scenes, better animations. But that would only be improvements, because there is no complete lacking of anything. The story just feels a bit rushed, even for this first part.

EDIT : I read a bit of the previous discussion. Good think you quit the drugs. Whatever you did with that, you are better off. Sad thing you had to get back to a corporate job though. I hope you will be able to work on your projects fulltime soon enough.
Thank you.

WawWaw

Aug 13, 2020
Reworking and continuing this game now.
attaboy (y)

EDIT : I read a bit of the previous discussion. Good thing you quit the drugs. Whatever you did with that, you are better off. Sad thing you had to get back to a corporate job though. I hope you will be able to work on your projects fulltime soon enough.
I agree with you totally. What I was attempting to communicate, and I hope 17MOONKEYS got my communication, is that the universe doesn't give a damn about talent or skills, etc, the universe only cares about results, and we humans are no exception, we want results. Nobody will even follow, let alone support, an artist (including the artist's fans) if all the artist is doing is complaining how unfair life is yada yada ya.

17MOONKEYS you gotta restore the trust, that was lost, that you CAN deliver. I think it's obvious how many are waiting to to see a good reason to give you back their trust. Once trust is restored, support will follow. The common mistake is that we focus on building people's support rather than their trust.
CONGRATULATIONS on choosing to get back on your feet. Wishing you all the best :)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 26 Votes