rash69

Jul 6, 2017
I Really enjoyed this game.
kinda had a hard time with the 'flow of the dialogue" (it seemed kinda forced and unnatural)

I am curious as to why it was marked as "Abandoned" since it was clearly finished (The End)
should be labelled as "Completed".
- although I would not mind seeing it Go a little further. Maybe a "Our Secret 2"
the MC spending time with 'the doll'.
- expands on a sexual relationship with his Mom.:love:
His Aunt-in-law moves in/stays with them after divorcing her cheating Ass of a husband.
MC gets his Aunt pregnant. ;)
It was marked "Completed" but because people didn't like the ending so they became Karan's until they got their way and it got marked "Abandoned"

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
It was marked "Completed" but because people didn't like the ending so they became Karan's until they got their way and it got marked "Abandoned"
Didn't like ending in what way? The content?
- I felt that the Ending was kind of abrupt. It could have gone on a bit further...
But, There Will Always be 'Bitchy Ass' Karyn's in the world,... (You cannot please Everyone, no matter how much you try)
just F*cking ignore them!!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

raven077

Feb 13, 2022
Cant download file. Websites you use are hacks. Why on earth are you not using mega or pixel? Sites that have malicious software is kinda a bad choice.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Cant download file. Websites you use are hacks. Why on earth are you not using mega or pixel? Sites that have malicious software is kinda a bad choice.

DowSector

Sep 22, 2020
If this game receives more content - it will be great! It's short, but somehow captured attention. Story needs to be continued, i believe the doll's will to help MC is shoud be a central part, and a doll itsef. Some mistery connection to the previos owner need to be hardened + mystery and spooky things needs to happen. And... some suggestions (if you think about continue):

When they returned to home they agreed indeed that last night is secret, but time to time meet together to have "some fun". Looks like she's really like being with MC.

MC and aunt fails to sale old house (maybe because some strange manipulations forces all buyers leave the house and abandon the idea) and with his aunt they deicide to leave it be for a moment.

The doll will cause some troble to both MC and aunt when they separeted (i asume they didn't live together and that was exactly what doll hates).

Aunt will eventually notice that she was indeed a pregnant from that quicky in the old house night. She desperately needed to conceal the fact from other family members and ultimately decides to move in that house for one year. And she will ask for help and support from MC because of that (she can't trust that to others, it's "theyr secret" after all).

Together they will tackle with a various situations like aunt family members time to time try to check how are she there (they didn't know about her pregnancy and that MC is taking care of her). Doll will be plaing with "uninvited guests" helping MC to keep things in secret.

And one last thing. INCEST option to choose for player.

That all. I know you have a serios problems in your life and that's kinda painful. But i hope you make it safe and alive bro. This game is a hidden gem and i will patiently wait for next update or remake. Take care, stay safe!

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
If this game receives more content - it will be great! It's short, but somehow captured attention. Story needs to be continued, i believe the doll's will to help MC is shoud be a central part, and a doll itsef. Some mistery connection to the previos owner need to be hardened + mystery and spooky things needs to happen. And... some suggestions (if you think about continue):

When they returned to home they agreed indeed that last night is secret, but time to time meet together to have "some fun". Looks like she's really like being with MC.

MC and aunt fails to sale old house (maybe because some strange manipulations forces all buyers leave the house and abandon the idea) and with his aunt they deicide to leave it be for a moment.

The doll will cause some troble to both MC and aunt when they separeted (i asume they didn't live together and that was exactly what doll hates).

Aunt will eventually notice that she was indeed a pregnant from that quicky in the old house night. She desperately needed to conceal the fact from other family members and ultimately decides to move in that house for one year. And she will ask for help and support from MC because of that (she can't trust that to others, it's "theyr secret" after all).

Together they will tackle with a various situations like aunt family members time to time try to check how are she there (they didn't know about her pregnancy and that MC is taking care of her). Doll will be plaing with "uninvited guests" helping MC to keep things in secret.

And one last thing. INCEST option to choose for player.

That all. I know you have a serios problems in your life and that's kinda painful. But i hope you make it safe and alive bro. This game is a hidden gem and i will patiently wait for next update or remake. Take care, stay safe!
Thank You!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DowSector

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I've made a human French translation / J'ai fait une traduction Française manuelle.

Works with base and incest mod / Fonctionne aussi avec le mod inceste.

Extract to / extraire dans ...\Our Secret-1.0-pc

• Red Heart
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes