ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
I will always call a spade a spade.
If a person steals something, then he is a thief.
I don't know what to say... but this is a piracy website. if you put an update behind a paywall, it will be here 5 min after you post it on subscribestar whether you like it or not. and complaining about it will only make things worst.

the best advice that I can give you is to stop seeing it as theft and see it more as free promotion. most devs rely on donations as a source of income. and donors will give you their money without asking for anything special in return(although giving them something special will certainly boost your subscribestar page). They just want you to keep making your game.

In real life, everyone hates me, even my ex-wife and daughter lol
I'm so sorry to hear about your ex-wife and daughter, I hope things work out for all of you.
I don't know how you feel, but I do know what it is like to feel your world crumbling on your head. find someone you can talk to, a friend, a family member, or a colleague you can trust. it will definitely help you.

hang in there pal

Reactions: drannoc

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I'm so sorry to hear about your ex-wife and daughter, I hope things work out for all of you.
I don't know how you feel, but I do know what it is like to feel your world crumbling on your head. find someone you can talk to, a friend, a family member, or a colleague you can trust. it will definitely help you.

hang in there pal
This was about 10 years ago. Everyone is happy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The game master

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
And if someone steals your spade, you don't have a spade anymore. Stealing is actually taking something away from someone. Downloading is not stealing.
View attachment 2746077
To an extent, yes. But "Theft of Intellectual Property" is recognized. If you write a book or a song and the Publisher claims that HE wrote it, you might still have the manuscript, but the credit has been stolen.

Reactions: Klotet

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I downloaded a game by this dev several months ago by the title of "Nightmare with Mom'. I was checking for updates of some abandoned games and the only link by that title here led me to THIS thread. Is this a retitling of "Nightmare with Mom?"

Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I downloaded a game by this dev several months ago by the title of "Nightmare with Mom'. I was checking for updates of some abandoned games and the only link by that title here led me to THIS thread. Is this a retitling of "Nightmare with Mom?"
This is same as me games

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
What would you love the continuation to be?
A continuation with the spooky side.
Hmmm...
A little complicated but it's just a suggestion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
A continuation with the spooky side.
Hmmm...
A little complicated but it's just a suggestion.

Do you remember the three wishes that the main character made from a doll in the attic?

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes