savingtemp

Sep 19, 2021
Don't know why dev tries to make the game look bad. I would really love to see more of it. I think it's already great and has so much more potential. And nearly a three and a half out of five rating is not bad at all. And from what i read a lot of other people would also like to see more of this game.

Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Don't know why dev tries to make the game look bad. I would really love to see more of it. I think it's already great and has so much more potential. And nearly a three and a half out of five rating is not bad at all. And from what i read a lot of other people would also like to see more of this game.
After this game was stolen from patreon on the day of release, I promised that I would not continue it. People got angry and started posting negative reviews and low ratings.
The project is closed forever!

savingtemp

Sep 19, 2021
After this game was stolen from patreon on the day of release, I promised that I would not continue it. People got angry and started posting negative reviews and low ratings.
Thanks for the explanation. Still sad about it but i understand.

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
I don't want to sound like an asshole but please don't say the word "stolen", most users hate it when a dev who uses this forum says it. and trolls will use it to make sure your reputation stays low even though your show time and time again that you have redeemed yourself.

17MOONKEYS. your a very good dev and I'm pretty sure you're an amazing guy in real life, and I hate to see you gone. so please don't give them more ammunition to use it against you.

• Red Heart

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I don't want to sound like an asshole but please don't say the word "stolen", most users hate it when a dev who uses this forum says it. and trolls will use it to make sure your reputation stays low even though your show time and time again that you have redeemed yourself.

17MOONKEYS. your a very good dev and I'm pretty sure you're an amazing guy in real life, and I hate to see you gone. so please don't give them more ammunition to use it against you.
I will always call a spade a spade.
If a person steals something, then he is a thief.

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes