Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
I guess this was just an intro? Right? Otherwise, here we went over the part of the fence where THERE IS NO FENCE AT ALL. This is not incest, there is no story here, there is no horror here. As it is, this leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

The only good thing here is that MILF.
if you like her, check out CORA by doberman studios or MELINDA, foot of the mountains, and midlife crisis

Reactions: Valuvika

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
you took the word right out of my mouth, and I'm going to add a few more

i was going to be a 17MOONKEYS fan, but after finding this red flag back in November.

https://f95zone.to/threads/our-secret-game-development-thread-released.130678/post-9338043
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I stopped caring about this VN and stopped playing UFO, because I know this will lead me to a path of disappointment. and BOY!! was I right

17MOONKEYS isn't realising that he is digging his own grave at this point.
if he keeps this up, he's gonna end up being the next SilkandMilkProductions
So it's true then, he bashes every other game but his own to make it seem like he's some kind of gift to this industry. And I thought I was a narcissist.

Cosoyeg595

Jun 17, 2021
So the story is a bit basic, the renders are cool, but why oh why would one give the female character the Karen haircut? She would be 10 times hotter if she had literally any other haircut.

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
I don't get this... You utilize this 5 and a half million strong platform to promote your games, gain patrons through it and get mad when the very members who probably are 99% of your patrons upload the game on the website? I think you should be a tad humble as there are games on sale on Steam here and none of their developers are mad about their games being on F95.
And let's not forget they always advertise how there games are free. If I'm not mistaken that means no money. If people playing your game for free upsets you then don't advertise it that way. Copyright your shit then sell it, and good luck.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I liked it. It's a shame it's so short (it could have stretched out all night). I hope there will be a sequel soon...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes