Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Boy that turned into an absolute shitshow. I really hope you change your mind 17MOONKEYS I have no intention of supporting games that are locked behind a paywall.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Hey there, when I click on the file it opens a new sidebar instead of downloading. Sorry for being dumb, but how do you download this patch?
how are you suppose to download it just opens another window with a bunch of words
for some reason i cant download the file?
1.right click
2. save link as...
3. save the file where you want
Apivk answered the question, but I've updated the installation instructions to hopefully avoid further confusion. Just be sure to keep the file name as script.rpy otherwise renpy won't use it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diomedes90

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Well what to say? I just try this game right now. OFC i use the ipatch. So i do not know the ehm i cant say original, because i read that the story was originally incest, then change to another for patreon roules.
Anyway i think that the developer perhpas need to continue this game. Really i think that this game as a hidden real potential (sorry for me english). Anyway if the developer use a relationship system, in the end he/she do not need to fear patreon roules.
Put a relationship system and do a complete game :ROFLMAO: the mystery the triller/horror i think we need a game like this.
You already have some plot, you just need to polish it. A son/mother/aunt/grandma some sister/cousin(female). With the father we just need to get ride of him with his secretary :ROFLMAO:

For example if you wanna continue this plot, you can just let the two come home. And then made a plot where the son(with the help of the doll), get ride of the father with the secretary. Then find a way to return to the old house. Where with plot and some gampley we turn the old house in a new house. Between one reconstruction and another, lots and lots of sex. Then the aunt come to the old/new house and the boy fuck also her. For the grandma and the other well use some fantasy :ROFLMAO:

Anyway is sad that the game is so short, but i like it.
Hope to see a new game or this with a continue story

Jan 21, 2023
I have decided to leave this forum due to the theft of my games and unfair reviews.
You just promoted your games via this site over the years and now, Frankly, you just fucked up.
To be honest, using generic Daz Model ( which we see 100's of times ) and sliding thicc morphs are all you do.
Trash story, average graphics, CC0 soundtracks...

I can write all day long but I don't want to waste my time.
Btw, moderators can remove his game, we will not miss anything. I can write 10+ game which using same mom model ( or, I must say Aunt in law :ROFLMAO: ).

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
hello 17MOONKEYS
your story, idea and also the beginning was very promising and had great potential.

giving your project a different name and totally deviating from what you wanted to do in almost every respect was definitely not the right way. it is easily possible to circumvent the patreon rules, you can find plenty of examples of this here in the forum. due to your changes/adjustments, the dialogues are faulty (sometimes mother, sometimes aunt) and adapting your model to trimmed/hairless was a wrong decision. humor and horror was not really hinted at and not implemented.

as a developer, you should stand by your project and implement exactly what you want and like to show, without worrying too much about meaningless criticism (i don't like it, change your model, but i only want to see that scenes). not everyone will like your project, but you can only win loyal fans and supporters if you stand behind your project yourself without letting yourself be influenced.

PaiLord

Aug 20, 2021
Damn, I came back after playing to check if what I read was actually "completed". AND IT IS. Feels bad, man.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
17moonkeys is nearly as bad as Darth Smut and his abomination Death Star Trainer. Comes here, posts a game, UFO, and does some work, using some base models, etc. But only puts about 20% effort into the game. Meanwhile, starts up on Patreon, and posting the game there. Probably about 3 months ahead of what he posts here. But my feeling is closer to 6 months. Then starts working on another game, promising this and that. But changes it so that it is a nephew and an aunt who is only related by marriage, and not by blood? Not once listen to any feedback, or any criticism. And then complains when he locks the end behind a pay wall, then when someone pays, then releases the full game, gets mad, and thinks it's pirated? No, you don't get to play hurt in this situation. You aren't the victim. You are another Darth Smut.

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
Also, sex with your aunt is not legally, nor biologically, incest.
Actually it is. Incest is when you have sex with someone you share a genetic link with. There is a risk of recessive traits with negative effects expressing themselves during pregnancy from these couplings.

An aunt can be through marriage, or it can be the sister of your father or mother.

Brothers and Sisters share genetics.
Parents and Offspring share genetics.

Ergo, you would share some genetics with you aunt, just less than with a brother/sister or mother/son pairing. Cousins are removed yet another step, but still genetically linked. (Some places feel that's far enough and allow marriages between first cousins, but there is still some mild risk of complications from pregnancy.) So biologically, sleeping with your aunt is more incesty that sleeping with your cousin.

The level of risk varies because with each pregnancy, half of the genetic code is taken from the father and half from the mother, and combined to make the new person. This half taken is fairly random... so a brother and sister could theoretically have 0 genes in common... or nearly all of them. In the latter situation, sleeping with your aunt would be just as incesty as sleeping with your parent.

Legally, some places still ban sexual interactions with first cousin and even further...so yes it is also legally incest.

And some places even don't distinguish between family by genetics and family by marriage... thus, legally, considering sex with an "in law" to still be incest.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
Actually it is. Incest is when you have sex with someone you share a genetic link with. There is a risk of recessive traits with negative effects expressing themselves during pregnancy from these couplings.

An aunt can be through marriage, or it can be the sister of your father or mother.

Brothers and Sisters share genetics.
Parents and Offspring share genetics.

Ergo, you would share some genetics with you aunt, just less than with a brother/sister or mother/son pairing. Cousins are removed yet another step, but still genetically linked. (Some places feel that's far enough and allow marriages between first cousins, but there is still some mild risk of complications from pregnancy.) So biologically, sleeping with your aunt is more incesty that sleeping with your cousin.

The level of risk varies because with each pregnancy, half of the genetic code is taken from the father and half from the mother, and combined to make the new person. This half taken is fairly random... so a brother and sister could theoretically have 0 genes in common... or nearly all of them. In the latter situation, sleeping with your aunt would be just as incesty as sleeping with your parent.

Legally, some places still ban sexual interactions with first cousin and even further...so yes it is also legally incest.

And some places even don't distinguish between family by genetics and family by marriage... thus, legally, considering sex with an "in law" to still be incest.
The only relation between you and the woman in this game is that she married your uncle. Thus the aunt-in-law. And then it is NOT incest. There is zero genetic link. The genetic link would be if you uncle and aunt had kids. It is your uncle that is the genetic link. Not the woman he married. If they had a child, the genetic link would be through your uncle. Not your aunt. Unless your aunt is actually, somehow, related to your family.

Reactions: Painajainen

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
The only relation between you and the woman in this game is that she married your uncle. Thus the aunt-in-law. And then it is NOT incest. There is zero genetic link. The genetic link would be if you uncle and aunt had kids. It is your uncle that is the genetic link. Not the woman he married. If they had a child, the genetic link would be through your uncle. Not your aunt. Unless your aunt is actually, somehow, related to your family.
The quote was that sex with your aunt is not incest genetically or legally. I don't care about the situation in game. Sex with an aunt *can* be incest genetically (it also cannot in the event of through marriage)... and in some locations on planet Earth, it is incest legally, regardless of genetic link. If you live in those locations, and someone from the government happened to look at your computer... it would be deemed incest, even if the universe of the game says it is not incest in Fantasy Land.

Whether you think it *should* be doesn't matter, nor does the universe the game takes place in. The post I quoted is wrong on all fronts. If they had said... "Sex with the aunt in this game shouldn't be considered incest".. .that is their opinion and a perfectly viable statement. Instead, they framed it as a general fact about aunts, thus making it wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: moovigym

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
The quote was that sex with your aunt is not incest genetically or legally. I don't care about the situation in game. Sex with an aunt *can* be incest genetically (it also cannot in the event of through marriage)... and in some locations on planet Earth, it is incest legally, regardless of genetic link. If you live in those locations, and someone from the government happened to look at your computer... it would be deemed incest, even if the universe of the game says it is not incest in Fantasy Land.

Whether you think it *should* be doesn't matter, nor does the universe the game takes place in. The post I quoted is wrong on all fronts. If they had said... "Sex with the aunt in this game shouldn't be considered incest".. .that is their opinion and a perfectly viable statement. Instead, they framed it as a general fact about aunts, thus making it wrong.
Legally speaking for most the world that isn't under some -ism rule, such as Fascism or Communism or Marxism, etc., the government wouldn't care about some game where two legally consenting adults have sex. Okay, there are some countries that do have more laws against some things, but most can't do anything even if you had this game sitting on your desktop when you took it in to get it repaired. Because it is a game consisting of two legal adults having sex. And also would fall under some form of search and seizure laws. However, if you go to the courts, and want to file a complaint about this game, they will laugh right in your face. Either that, or have about three quarters of the games removed from the website, because of either incest tags, incest plugins, what have you. And then you would piss off most of this board. However, I am getting off topic. Legally speaking that while this can be, technically, incest, it really isn't. It could be that you were at a bar, saw this older lady, and she wanted some company for a night. What you two do, as consenting adults, is what you do. Only reason this game has an incest tag is because the author was supposed to make a game that was to include more incest material in a game. However, as most people here have stated, this is NOT an incest game. Incest is sex between biologically and genetically related people. The aunt in this game has no biological or genetic relation to you. Marriage is the only thing that is between you two.

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
I guess this was just an intro? Right? Otherwise, here we went over the part of the fence where THERE IS NO FENCE AT ALL. This is not incest, there is no story here, there is no horror here. As it is, this leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

The only good thing here is that MILF.

Reactions: Draverik

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I guess this was just an intro? Right? Otherwise, here we went over the part of the fence where THERE IS NO FENCE AT ALL. This is not incest, there is no story here, there is no horror here. As it is, this leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

The only good thing here is that MILF.
If you like her model check out Mirror Mine. It has a slower-burning story.

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes