Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I have decided to leave this forum due to the theft of my games and unfair reviews.
How detached from reality are you? This is a serious question.
I can't tell if your really serious that naive or just trolling at this point.

I mean I see you have an account on this site for over year and a half and you still don't know how this works?

If you post the game here it's going to get pirated. Even if you don't post it here it will still get pirated.
If you leave the site it will still get pirated. Or worse it won't get pirated and nobody will even know your game exists in the first place.

It's kinda hypocrite to use the site to promoter your game.
(That's what is really good at.) and then after a certain point complain about theft.
Uh Duh? Tell me what exactly did you expect of a pirate site?

When you get started on adult games. One thing you can be sure of that it's going to get pirated.
If you can't accept that fact then this is not a business for you.

The point is to make a game that enough people like and willing to support.

Jeff863094

May 22, 2021
I have decided to leave this forum due to the theft of my games and unfair reviews.
you know my father always said don't stop travelers. to the senses goodbye.
if you think it will be better if you leave the forum, think so. but i don't think anything will change there. the best thing you can do from my point of view is to go into the forum and respond to user feedback. in this case you will even get more patreons than any other way.
Please don't get me wrong, but your pictures look really good, and from what I've read your game isn't bad at all. but with your behavior (even if I can understand it) you won't get very far here. and like I said before, if you had said from the beginning that you would publish the game here yourself after a few months, it wouldn't all have gone that way.

Syx666

Feb 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The point is to make a game that enough people like and willing to support.
I see what you have presented as completely wrong.
Calling F95 a pirate site is questionable!
On the contrary!
You as the creator are promoting your work of fantasy here. Members of F95 decide, either I give support or not. That's why it's called donating, not paying.
Please think about it again...

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Seeing how you made one excellent story here, would you be considering in making part 2? :unsure:

Reactions: MM48

Graf66

Feb 20, 2018
The game is short, incomplete, no horror scenes at all, turned off light and a doll in the attic is… I don’t know… kindergarten at best. Who want to pay for that?
And developer is really obsessed with that Milf model, in his other game he is also using it, twice.

Reactions: incest lover m/s

Diomedes90

Dec 26, 2017
Decided to make an incest patch since the game wasn't very long. I took some creative liberties with the grammar in a few places and the context of the ending, specifically the last two frames. Hopefully someone enjoys it. This turns the game into a mother/son novel with a twist at the end.

Installation:
Hey there, when I click on the file it opens a new sidebar instead of downloading. Sorry for being dumb, but how do you download this patch?

incestgames

Jan 6, 2020
Decided to make an incest patch since the game wasn't very long. I took some creative liberties with the grammar in a few places and the context of the ending, specifically the last two frames. Hopefully someone enjoys it. This turns the game into a mother/son novel with a twist at the end.

Installation:
how are you suppose to download it just opens another window with a bunch of words

• Haha
Reactions: RaBuddy

Lonestarr

Mar 23, 2019

Installation:
for some reason i cant download the file?

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes