Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
It was supposed to be a short incest game but the patreon rules forced me to change the story on the fly.
but you didn't know about these rules? everyone knows, just change to another support .. in fact there is life outside patreon too

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
I planned to make a game only for SubscribeStar, but then I changed my mind.
would have saved you a lot of heartache if you hadn't changed your mind, we learn from our mistakes. For my part I gave up the game as soon as I saw the change, but I'm sure many didn't.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I doubt that after all this 17MOONKEYS will consider developing an incest game again. Developing an incest game is not for everyone, only for those who have the courage to face patreon censorship

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Enjoyed the game and liked the renders used throughout. I see it is marked as complete but wondered if it really was or just terminated early? The scene at the end of the topless lady at the window one minute there then not, was curious.
Thanks anyways.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Enjoyed the game and liked the renders used throughout. I see it is marked as complete but wondered if it really was or just terminated early? The scene at the end of the topless lady at the window one minute there then not, was curious.
Thanks anyways.
The game is completed.

• Sad
Reactions: Gandalf78
3.30 star(s) 26 Votes