Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Yes. This is a model standing upright, which would be the simplest pose for the purpose of demonstration. That doesn't exactly work for most sex positions. I also have no clue what program this render was made in, if the hair was part of the original model, how long this took to render, or what quality of machine it was rendered on. I know for a fact that the dev of this game uses a laptop. I'm not saying pubic hair is impossible to render; but it is difficult and can be unfeasible without the correct set of circumstances. This is largely why games with bush are as rare as they are.
it doesn't matter on what machine the render is made.
It's just about using dasz the right way (or even blender).
The best machine doesn't make up for lack of skills - and the best skills will do great renders even on worse machines.
It's just how long it takes to render - not about they are clipping or not.
Claiming that clipping issues are caused by using laptop is just bullshit talk

• Love
Reactions: Gilgamesh_Dinger

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
it doesn't matter on what machine the render is made.
It's just about using dasz the right way (or even blender).
The best machine doesn't make up for lack of skills - and the best skills will do great renders even on worse machines.
It's just how long it takes to render - not about they are clipping or not.
Claiming that clipping issues are caused by using laptop is just bullshit talk
I wouldn't really know to agree or disagree as I said I haven't rendered myself. The point of my list wasn't necessarily to say all of those are related to using a laptop. They are just factors that I've seen referenced before in discussions on the topic of bush rendering.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I wouldn't really know to agree or disagree as I said I haven't rendered myself. The point of my list wasn't necessarily to say all of those are related to using a laptop. They are just factors that I've seen referenced before in discussions on the topic of bush rendering.
whatever - keep believing all the excuses if you want to. The damage is done though. Time to move on to REALLY good games and donate to developers who are really worthy.....
bye

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Ok played it and liked the game. I am only unhappy it was so short. Could have been so good and looked like there were alot of options for future content. But sure the Dev knows what he wants and truly believe that a Dev should go with the story he wants to tell.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
just finish the game, i like it, too bad it's too short.. hope there will be a new game based on this..
both mother and aunt.. :giggle:
thanks for the game~

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes