Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I have removed a bunch of posts from this thread. So can you guys please stop BEING A DIK toward Dev and each other. Don't want to thread ban someone today! Keep thread clean and on-topic!

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
so what is it now with the game first it says here it is complete then it says complete tag has been removed now I see again there are complete plus abandoned what now?
and I just played 2 days ago the game under the first name and found it now really boring nothing special zero horror sexy scenes true now also not particularly worth it at all now to load and play?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
You have a real knack for these kinds of games, dude
Your plots and renders are phenomenal

But you could've really handled this situation a lot better
It's most likely the language barrier, your English isn't the worst, but I think you struggle with nuances quite a bit
It probably is, without wanting to boast, but my English is pretty good, and it still happens from time to time that the "tone" of a post or comment is undecipherable, and I take it serious, when it was a joke and make jokes, when someone was posting something serious.

Even had a similar issue with a dev several years ago, I was a supporter and big fan of his first game, and then he made some really weird decisions for the second one, I tried to explain the issue I and others had with them, and he wrote something back that read like "If you don't like it, fuck off."
And that in turn angered me, because I had been totally friendly and unoffensive and had been a fan and supporter for a long time, and he was just telling me to fuck off? Told him that, his reply went in the same direction as the first one, I got really mad and cancelled my support on patreon and told him I was indeed gonna fuck off and that if that was how he reacted to someone friendly voicing disagreement and trying to maybe find a common ground between him and angry fans, I was glad to.

Another guy working with him, later wrote me a pm, about how this was probably just a misunderstanding. What had seemed incredibly brusque and unfriendly to me, was basically just a normal way to say "If you don't like it, you don't have to play it." in the dev's language, and just translated like this into English.
Which, while still not the best reply, certainly was better than how it had seemed to me and others who had read that reply.

Damage was done at that point though, devs don't have to swallow everything, but they have to be able to deal with a bit of criticism.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Since Auntie/Mom as he calls her, has never been pregnant and mentioned it, it sounds like something she regrets not having done. So let the good boy knock her up and then knock up his real mom because she is a horny (not Hornyy) bitch. At the very least, there should be a sequel to this game.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
....aaaaand another developer who started with promising content, then destroyed the game by applying changes (removing EXACTLY all that content which made this game worthy) - and finally thought that he will be the first developer who gets thousands of patreons for a MASSIVELY overpriced "game" which is not even worth 2 bucks in the end.
Actually the developer should pay F95 some money for compension (annoying the players).

Congrats dev - you went from one of the few promising newcomers to top of blacklisted ones within few months - respect.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
....aaaaand another developer who started with promising content, then destroyed the game by applying changes (removing EXACTLY all that content which made this game worthy) - and finally thought that he will be the first developer who gets thousands of patreons for a MASSIVELY overpriced "game" which is not even worth 2 bucks in the end.
Actually the developer should pay F95 some money for compension (annoying the players).

Congrats dev - you went from one of the few promising newcomers to top of blacklisted ones within few months - respect.
This dev technically isn't a newcomer, their other game was released (and still being made) in 2021. And is pretty popular too.

This was meant to be a short horror game. Not anything serious. However, getting mad about it being leaked after they tried to make people subscribe for the complete version isn't a good look.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
This dev technically isn't a newcomer, their other game was released (and still being made) in 2021
Well - then i don't understand the comment about "technical issues to create pubes" and how they "don't match the vagina". There are tons of pubic hair assets which fit absolutely perfect on the models if done the right way. Of course if you just steal other's finalized assets, you might run into problems.
For me it seemed there was just a beginner at work learning the ropes (which is nothing bad at all in general) - But you telling me that the dev actually is experienced makes things even worse to be honest - sorry

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
feels like it ended very abruptly, at least there was at least a sex scene. i wasnt to invested into this one so it doesnt bother me too much and i dont like horror. although what happened to the bush and hair.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Well - then i don't understand the comment about "technical issues to create pubes" and how they "don't match the vagina". There are tons of pubic hair assets which fit absolutely perfect on the models if done the right way. Of course if you just steal other's finalized assets, you might run into problems.
For me it seemed there was just a beginner at work learning the ropes (which is nothing bad at all in general) - But you telling me that the dev actually is experienced makes things even worse to be honest - sorry
I can't speak from experience because I have none when it comes to rendering. However, I have seen it discussed at length in other threads that rendering pubic hair (especially if you want it to look correctly) is difficult. Some programs can pull it off, most cannot. You run into issue where the fine detail you'd expect to see in the hair simply isn't there making it look bad, or it doesn't mesh well with the model when they change poses which can cause clipping through the skin.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I can't speak from experience because I have none when it comes to rendering. However, I have seen it discussed at length in other threads that rendering pubic hair (especially if you want it to look correctly) is difficult. Some programs can pull it off, most cannot. You run into issue where the fine detail you'd expect to see in the hair simply isn't there making it look bad, or it doesn't mesh well with the model when they change poses which can cause clipping through the skin.
just a quick example how different pubes fit to the model - no big deal at all (of course you need to use the right pubes assets for the right model types)
1674255077928.png

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
just a quick example how different pubes fit to the model - no big deal at all View attachment 2327238
Yes. This is a model standing upright, which would be the simplest pose for the purpose of demonstration. That doesn't exactly work for most sex positions. I also have no clue what program this render was made in, if the hair was part of the original model, how long this took to render, or what quality of machine it was rendered on. I know for a fact that the dev of this game uses a laptop. I'm not saying pubic hair is impossible to render; but it is difficult and can be unfeasible without the correct set of circumstances. This is largely why games with bush are as rare as they are.

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes