Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Some moderator spent $20 to steal this game for you guys. Therefore, many developers do not finish their projects. I hope you are satisfied.
Well, at least you got paid and someone decided to share the meal. While that sucks, it's how it works. You share meals and drinks, but never your women and vehicles. :ROFLMAO:

surja

Jul 27, 2019
I don't really understand what 17Moonkeys is dealing with here. Either you have a grudge against F95 and its members because you know full well that someone will present the final version for free download?!?

You run into a wall for no reason! You will receive a significant amount every month.
Do you have a problem that your imagination is no longer sufficient for new erotic stories?

We want to state that the female actress is from "foot of the mountains".
Just like many other games here use material from others, just like you do.
The female character is more from Mirror Mine,not from Foot of the mountains.

Jeff863094

May 22, 2021
Some moderator spent $20 to steal this game for you guys. Therefore, many developers do not finish their projects. I hope you are satisfied.
normally i would feel bad too. but the way you behaved here as a dev is just not good. what were you thinking here? i publish my game here (pirate site), list it as complete 0.8 and hope that everyone likes it?
Honestly, if you had said that you would self-publish the full game after a few months, I think things would have been different here.

bdsoce

Mar 13, 2018
i saw the dev talking about stealing game.man i dont count how many games i saw and played here made by great devs with huge content and they were still doing really good in patreon and else,even a guy like ntrman have a patreon where you get all is game for like 5 or 10 bucks .you cant even compare to 1/100 of the guy's done ?Same for dark magic ,humengous content with animation and quality ,lot of dialogs,dev got support.hero party must fail,ect ect ...
you know why because QUALITY CONTENT ,if you dont get it man and you dont think problem is ,for example,you overpricing for 5 min of content ;the problem aint the player or the community.
People like to support dev who are giving us good content for apricing wich is not delusional ,your like the BLIZZARD of adult game "Dont you guys have 20 bucks?" get real man

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
To be fair, you wanted some honest feedback, and now you have it. :ROFLMAO:

On a more serious note, your basic pricing is way above the level that you are on right now. Don't get me wrong, I like UFO, this wasn't so bad either, but nowhere near 10 bucks good for such a short game. Even within AVN-s, that's some serious overkill.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I started making an ipatch(mom/son) for this, but, I decided I didn't want to modify the first half of the script to do so. That would just be a shit move in my opinion. I'll just leave it be as it does slip into mom/son rp later.

Reactions: jdsgaara

KodaSoda

May 1, 2020
You have a real knack for these kinds of games dude
Your plots and renders are phenomenal

But you could've really handled this situation a lot better
It's most likely the language barrier, your English isn't the worst but I think you struggle with nuances quite a bit

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
This can't be happening! This was an exciting game and it had so much potential. Tell me that there is a sequel cumming? Mom could have been dropping in for a threesome, just so many possibilities. Please don't prematurely end this game.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Maybe I'm ignorant but I was under the impression that if a dev didn't pay for each and every licensing they couldn't "sell" their vns, that they could only accept donations. Has the law changed? Or is this a matter of a pot and kettle?

Reactions: Syx666
3.30 star(s) 25 Votes