• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
That was a waste of fuckin time and download. Writing and renders are good. But, holding the full game behind a paywall is a bit messed up. I understand wanting to get paid for your work, but, at least call this what it is, so as not to look bad. This is a demo, plain and simple. Post that the full game is completed on your patreon. That way people don't assume you're releasing the full game here and come back starting crap. It wastes our time and yours.
Removed the completed tag.

Syx666

Feb 19, 2020
I think that the topic creator just wants to push his discussion here for his kind of money making.
I put my trust in the moderation here. And by the way: someone like that is not worthy of any support!
They come here to F95 to harvest patrons...

Zoog

Apr 20, 2017
Could you please explain what exactly do you mean?
Are there one or more endings in the finished game where the aunt-in-law gets impregnated while having hot, non-incestuous sex with the main character?

Also please keep in mind that Patreon does not accept even roleplay of incest. The two characters could be second roommates twice removed (as in, no related at all), but as soon as one calls the other "Mom", down comes the banhammer.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Are there one or more endings in the finished game where the aunt-in-law gets impregnated while having hot, non-incestuous sex with the main character?
No pregnancy in latest version.

Also please keep in mind that Patreon does not accept even roleplay of incest. The two characters could be second roommates twice removed (as in, no related at all), but as soon as one calls the other "Mom", down comes the banhammer.
Yeah, I know that. I have an experience with that :geek:

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
17MOONKEYS be careful in the future because you know, it is easier to hate than to love, and your maneuver to make here a pirate site, the game is completed but if you want to see you have to pay, it will just attract you the wrath of users, and a bad reputation means the end of your games and your support, so be careful in the future ^^

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, gave this a go and after that I took a look at the patreon page to see where the price tag stands. While this incomplete version could be part of something promising, €21.50 isn't worth it in my eyes just to get a few scenes more. The writing is ok-ish, nothing too fancy. This version seems to still contain parts of the original script (the male MC calls the female MC "mom" a few times). The renders are also ok-ish, but I have to say, I saw better. So is the price tag of €21.50 justified? At least judging by this version, a clear NO. Even the lowest tier (€11) would be too much in my eyes. Don't get me wrong, I think devs should make at least enough to cover their expenses for creating their AVN, but we don't need to talk anymore about covering expenses of the AVN in this case.

Sadly can't even recommend it, so I'm sorry that I won't support in any way. Wish you best luck and all the best, but I'm out.

pervohentsu

Mar 3, 2021
Will be interesting to see what will happen next. Some patron will leak the completed game anyway, but the thread was created by the dev. Who will win?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HeroAnony

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
17MOONKEYS be careful in the future because you know, it is easier to hate than to love, and your maneuver to make here a pirate site, the game is completed but if you want to see you have to pay, it will just attract you the wrath of users, and a bad reputation means the end of your games and your support, so be careful in the future ^^
Obviously you’re right!

Reactions: heimdal74

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
I fully agree with the users above.

17MOONKEYS given your ultimate goal I hope that everyone in this thread thinks about what they do, because using the site to be able to bring you Patrons is really a thing..... I can't express myself which is better!
I hope, I repeat, that SOMEONE or more THAN ONE will come to a solution which I hope I'm not the only one thinking about...

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
If there is an actual technical reason why most devs don't do bushes (and not some lame preference for baldness), I'd like to know what it is. Don't tell me it's because you have to animate all the individual hairs or whatnot...
Hair assets are often not compatible with the vagina due to different developers. Hair climbs on the vagina and vice versa, it looks creepy and not realistic.

Reactions: Toaster22

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
Will be interesting to see what will happen next. Some patron will leak the completed game anyway, but the thread was created by the dev. Who will win?
if a game is shared and the thread is updated, devs can't delete links (well they can, but then moderators will remove their ownership of the thread and repost the links).

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes