• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
For example?
If you've changed the relationship from mom to aunt in law, then sexual relations would not constitute incest since the individuals are not related by blood. So the incest tag should not be there.

Just saw the game...the grammar is good but needs abbreviations to actually sound realistic and not overly formal and stilted like it does e.g. "I've" instead of "I have" or "wouldn't" instead of "would not".

Because the game is completed.
You do understand that if the game is a popular one, some one of your 275 patrons will leak it somewhere (not necessarily on F95)? And actions like that do necessarily endear you to future patrons.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Latest version. Do you mean Patron version and not V0.8 version? Is v0.8 a demo or not? If not then why the completed tag? It is all very confusing.
The game is completed on Patreon. The dev has decided to not post the full version here, hoping that F95 SOBs will flock to his Patreon and he can can cross $3000.00 a month. So he changed the name (the original game was called Nightmare with Mom) and the major relationship (from incest to technically a non-incestuous one) and uploaded the latest version he is willing to freely give to F95.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
The game is completed on Patreon. The dev has decided to not post the full version here, hoping that F95 SOBs will flock to his Patreon and he can can cross $3000.00 a month. So he changed the name (the original game was called Nightmare with Mom) and the major relationship (from incest to technically a non-incestuous one) and uploaded the latest version he is willing to freely give to F95.
Thank you for clearing that up. I understand exactly now. I'm sure the final version will eventually be leaked somewhere if not here.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Sorry, but if this is not the completed version, the completed tag is WRONG. Just because there is a completed version somewhere doesn't automatically mean, that this incomplete version here has to be tagged as completed. It's misleading. And half of the tags don't exist in this version, therefor also wrong tagged. Tags should always reflect what's in the game version that is uploaded here, not somewhere else! And that's not because I want it, it's the rules of this site. Please correct your tags and OP, 17MOONKEYS.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
If you haven't noticed, please contact the moderators.
Game completed.
I'm sorry that this gives you negative emotions.
Dude, this is indeed misleading, do you really not understand that? I'm not trying to attack you, but if the version here is version 0.8, and it is NOT the final version of the game, then the game in the form it is posted here IS NOT COMPLETED.
Your game has a completed version for patrons only, which hasn't been posted here (yet), this is why the game should not be tagged or listed as completed.

And I understand and accept that you don't want to share the actual completed version here (not that I think it is the smart way to do it, but I understand your reasoning, and it is your decision to make), but a complete version on patreon does not deserve a "Completed" listing here.

Frankly, both this tag for the version here AND the decision to NEVER allow the finished version here, will lose you way more sympathy and goodwill than you probably expect.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Sorry, but if this is not the completed version, the completed tag is WRONG. Just because there is a completed version somewhere doesn't automatically mean, that this incomplete version here has to be tagged as completed. It's misleading. And half of the tags don't exist in this version, therefor also wrong tagged. Tags should always reflect what's in the game version that is uploaded here, not somewhere else! And that's not because I want it, it's the rules of this site. Please correct your tags and OP, 17MOONKEYS.
Please contact the moderators.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Dude, this is indeed misleading, do you really not understand that? I'm not trying to attack you, but if the version here is version 0.8, and it is NOT the final version of the game, then the game in the form it is posted here IS NOT COMPLETED.
Your game has a completed version for patrons only, which hasn't been posted here (yet), this is why the game should not be tagged or listed as completed.

And I understand and accept that you don't want to share the actual completed version here (not that I think it is the smart way to do it, but I understand your reasoning, and it is your decision to make), but a complete version on patreon does not deserve a "Completed" listing here.

Frankly, both this tag for the version here AND the decision to NEVER allow the finished version here, will lose you way more sympathy and goodwill than you probably expect.
You are probably right, let the moderators decide it.

• Angry
Reactions: drone4of2

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That was a waste of fuckin time and download. Writing and renders are good. But, holding the full game behind a paywall is a bit messed up. I understand wanting to get paid for your work, but, at least call this what it is, so as not to look bad. This is a demo, plain and simple. Post that the full game is completed on your patreon. That way people don't assume you're releasing the full game here and come back starting crap. It wastes our time and yours.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes