Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Easy solution that'll fix all problems is to not have any pubes in the first place. :WeSmart:
Yes, but I like pubes !!!! I saw a game, where Dev let the player deside, do the women have pubes or has she shaved her bottom !!!!! Game was College Bound !!!!

Reactions: merleved

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
just finish the game, i like it, too bad it's too short.. hope there will be a new game based on this..
both mother and aunt.. :giggle:
thanks for the game~
Even if he doesn't do one with the mom and aunt.. think of all the possibilities just with the statue/voodoo doll.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
this game was short and the story wasn't overdone and i'm happy there isn't a continuation of the story (some of the best stories i ever read didn't have a sequel and it was short, same with movie/ films) and its an old trick that was popularized and 1st used by the famous movie/film director Alfred Hitchcock that instead of showing a horrific scene he would cut to the other scene leaving the audience mind to fill in the blanks and this was actually wayy more effective than it should've been (even now if you was to look at one of his old black and white shows it still holds up and not only that but its even better than current CGI in morden day movies) what he also did sometimes was leave the story plot open at the end making it feel real to the audience.. this is some real psychoanalyze stuff... it makes me think that if the game dev knew about this and intentionally did the game story and scenes this way or was it an happy accident??

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
this game was short and the story wasn't overdone and i'm happy there isn't a continuation of the story (some of the best stories i ever read didn't have a sequel and it was short, same with movie/ films) and its an old trick that was popularized and 1st used by the famous movie/film director Alfred Hitchcock that instead of showing a horrific scene he would cut to the other scene leaving the audience mind to fill in the blanks and this was actually wayy more effective than it should've been (even now if you was to look at one of his old black and white shows it still holds up and not only that but its even better than current CGI in morden day movies) what he also did sometimes was leave the story plot open at the end making it feel real to the audience.. this is some real psychoanalyze stuff... it makes me think that if the game dev knew about this and intentionally did the game story and scenes this way or was it an happy accident??
I didn't know about it, I just did what I liked, improvised a lot, but I had a sketch of the story without details.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I thought about changing the names through the script but the guy changed all the dialogs it wouldn't make sense to change just the names for mother and son, I give up

neutral dialogues would facilitate

Reactions: THE KILLER 13

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
I thought about changing the names through the script but the guy changed all the dialogs it wouldn't make sense to change just the names for mother and son, I give up

neutral dialogues would facilitate
I managed to translate this game into Portuguese, but you can't change just the names, I also give up, the worst thing is that he must be laughing at us lol

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes