pantene

Oct 31, 2019
A really nice game with good renders,nice female model and promising story.
Too bad its abandoned.i would really like to see more of this game,
Anyway great short game.congrats

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
What I mean is :
I thought it ended, so 'completed' stamp would show up.
Instead 'abandoned' stamp did show up, does that mean that this excellent Dev will add more content to this game/story in the future ?
That would be just awesome :p The super hot sexy MILF in this game is one of the best of all MILFs of all the games on this site :love:

And please Dev, allthough a little 'petite', keep the bush !!!!

porongadura

Apr 12, 2023
What would you love the continuation to be?
I think a cool follow up could be... something involving a curse. Or posession. Many years ago I watched this cool horror movie about a voodoo witch, that had been passing her own spirit into the body of younger women to continue living, for generations. Once she gets too old, she passes her spirit into a younger girl's body, to continue the cycle.
Imagine if MC's mother was actually just a really old witch who possessed that body many years ago, maybe even before he was born. It could be the reason why she has no issues having sex with him: she doesn't even see him as his own child, neither she feels a connection with her "sister". For her, they're both disposible people, connected to the body she possessed, and nothing else. The real soul of the mother is trapped inside the doll.
Maybe the aunt can find the truth somehow, or get clues. While the witch tries to put her under a sex spell to keep her under control, maybe forcing her to have a threesome with her and her son, amd later use that to blackmail her, IDK. Just an idea.

Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I think a cool follow up could be... something involving a curse. Or posession. Many years ago I watched this cool horror movie about a voodoo witch, that had been passing her own spirit into the body of younger women to continue living, for generations. Once she gets too old, she passes her spirit into a younger girl's body, to continue the cycle.
Imagine if MC's mother was actually just a really old witch who possessed that body many years ago, maybe even before he was born. It could be the reason why she has no issues having sex with him: she doesn't even see him as his own child, neither she feels a connection with her "sister". For her, they're both disposible people, connected to the body she possessed, and nothing else. The real soul of the mother is trapped inside the doll.
Maybe the aunt can find the truth somehow, or get clues. While the witch tries to put her under a sex spell to keep her under control, maybe forcing her to have a threesome with her and her son, amd later use that to blackmail her, IDK. Just an idea.
Interesting idea.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Because of this game, my patreon was deleted, I had no money and I had to stop using drugs and go back to work!
I hate this game lol

EvilDave86

Dec 5, 2017
Follow up should of had a Demonic possession or something similar the sex and perhaps eventual breeding could have lead to a release of a Demonic prince on the world due to an incestuous coupling. Just a thought to bad it's gone didnt realize this was abandoned honest opinion this was eerie and had something better than UFO does but if 17MOONKEYS pulls from this and creates something eerie and kinda evil to dump into UFO that kinda ends this story that would be cool.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 2324391

Overview:
You and your aunt-in-law visit her old family house to get it ready for selling,
but something will happen that you both want to keep a secret.
Thread Updated: 2023-01-20
Release Date: 2023-01-20
Developer: 17MOONKEYS - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: UFO Futanari Universe
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
- - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Patches: *

*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2324364 View attachment 2324357 View attachment 2324461 View attachment 2267336 View attachment 2324362 View attachment 2266764 View attachment 2324363 View attachment 2324361 View attachment 2192850 View attachment 2194134 View attachment 2233451 View attachment 2192861
I Really enjoyed this game.
kinda had a hard time with the 'flow of the dialogue" (it seemed kinda forced and unnatural)

I am curious as to why it was marked as "Abandoned" since it was clearly finished (The End)
should be labelled as "Completed".
- although I would not mind seeing it Go a little further. Maybe a "Our Secret 2"
the MC spending time with 'the doll'.
- expands on a sexual relationship with his Mom.:love:
His Aunt-in-law moves in/stays with them after divorcing her cheating Ass of a husband.
MC gets his Aunt pregnant. ;)

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes