• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
I Really enjoyed this game.
kinda had a hard time with the 'flow of the dialogue" (it seemed kinda forced and unnatural)

I am curious as to why it was marked as "Abandoned" since it was clearly finished (The End)
should be labelled as "Completed".
- although I would not mind seeing it Go a little further. Maybe a "Our Secret 2"
the MC spending time with 'the doll'.
- expands on a sexual relationship with his Mom.:love:
His Aunt-in-law moves in/stays with them after divorcing her cheating Ass of a husband.
MC gets his Aunt pregnant. ;)
It was marked "Completed" but because people didn't like the ending so they became Karan's until they got their way and it got marked "Abandoned"

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
It was marked "Completed" but because people didn't like the ending so they became Karan's until they got their way and it got marked "Abandoned"
Didn't like ending in what way? The content?
- I felt that the Ending was kind of abrupt. It could have gone on a bit further...
But, There Will Always be 'Bitchy Ass' Karyn's in the world,... (You cannot please Everyone, no matter how much you try)
just F*cking ignore them!!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

raven077

Feb 13, 2022
Cant download file. Websites you use are hacks. Why on earth are you not using mega or pixel? Sites that have malicious software is kinda a bad choice.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Cant download file. Websites you use are hacks. Why on earth are you not using mega or pixel? Sites that have malicious software is kinda a bad choice.

DowSector

Sep 22, 2020
If this game receives more content - it will be great! It's short, but somehow captured attention. Story needs to be continued, i believe the doll's will to help MC is shoud be a central part, and a doll itsef. Some mistery connection to the previos owner need to be hardened + mystery and spooky things needs to happen. And... some suggestions (if you think about continue):

When they returned to home they agreed indeed that last night is secret, but time to time meet together to have "some fun". Looks like she's really like being with MC.

MC and aunt fails to sale old house (maybe because some strange manipulations forces all buyers leave the house and abandon the idea) and with his aunt they deicide to leave it be for a moment.

The doll will cause some troble to both MC and aunt when they separeted (i asume they didn't live together and that was exactly what doll hates).

Aunt will eventually notice that she was indeed a pregnant from that quicky in the old house night. She desperately needed to conceal the fact from other family members and ultimately decides to move in that house for one year. And she will ask for help and support from MC because of that (she can't trust that to others, it's "theyr secret" after all).

Together they will tackle with a various situations like aunt family members time to time try to check how are she there (they didn't know about her pregnancy and that MC is taking care of her). Doll will be plaing with "uninvited guests" helping MC to keep things in secret.

And one last thing. INCEST option to choose for player.

That all. I know you have a serios problems in your life and that's kinda painful. But i hope you make it safe and alive bro. This game is a hidden gem and i will patiently wait for next update or remake. Take care, stay safe!

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
If this game receives more content - it will be great! It's short, but somehow captured attention. Story needs to be continued, i believe the doll's will to help MC is shoud be a central part, and a doll itsef. Some mistery connection to the previos owner need to be hardened + mystery and spooky things needs to happen. And... some suggestions (if you think about continue):

When they returned to home they agreed indeed that last night is secret, but time to time meet together to have "some fun". Looks like she's really like being with MC.

MC and aunt fails to sale old house (maybe because some strange manipulations forces all buyers leave the house and abandon the idea) and with his aunt they deicide to leave it be for a moment.

The doll will cause some troble to both MC and aunt when they separeted (i asume they didn't live together and that was exactly what doll hates).

Aunt will eventually notice that she was indeed a pregnant from that quicky in the old house night. She desperately needed to conceal the fact from other family members and ultimately decides to move in that house for one year. And she will ask for help and support from MC because of that (she can't trust that to others, it's "theyr secret" after all).

Together they will tackle with a various situations like aunt family members time to time try to check how are she there (they didn't know about her pregnancy and that MC is taking care of her). Doll will be plaing with "uninvited guests" helping MC to keep things in secret.

And one last thing. INCEST option to choose for player.

That all. I know you have a serios problems in your life and that's kinda painful. But i hope you make it safe and alive bro. This game is a hidden gem and i will patiently wait for next update or remake. Take care, stay safe!
Thank You!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DowSector

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I've made a human French translation / J'ai fait une traduction Française manuelle.

Works with base and incest mod / Fonctionne aussi avec le mod inceste.

Extract to / extraire dans ...\Our Secret-1.0-pc

• Red Heart

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Really like 17MOONKEYS art style. The LIs are thicc and very attractive while still being visibly mature (whether they have cocks or not).

Normally the aunt-in-law wording seems to be just an attempt to try to get around Patreon's incest ban and it never works. However, it really works for this game. The only question that was left on answered was whether Alexandra was MC's father's brother's wife or MC's mother's brother's wife.

As for where the store should go now, it obviously has to revolve around the doll.

All of the sexy stuff started after MC met the doll, a doll that grants you your desires. Now that the MC has taken the doll with him, what are his true desires to be granted?

This has the potential to be an amazing Netori story, with MC meeting and seducing hot MILFs through the power of the doll.

Three or four more chapters as MC ensares a few more lovers, granting them each *their* true desires, and then a final chapter as he brings them all together in one home.

But to keep the horror tone, the doll could start asking for more and more extreme behaviour from MC, and he's going to be at risk of losing everything if he lacks the mental fortitude to resist these darker desires.

For the LIs, Alexandra is already caught, and after their night together she could find that she's pregnant (her true desire).

MC's mom is another of MC's conquests, but her great desire is maybe to be dominated, to have the control she normally has in their relationship taken from her and her made subservient to MC, leading to her divorcing MC's father.

Have an underlying theme of corruption of the MC by the doll, include a backstory of Alexandra's mother coming to America and almost getting completely corrupted by the doll, and the wrap everything up with either the doll being destroyed (freeing MC from the dark impulses - happy ending) or MC giving in and self destructing (true horror ending).

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Really like 17MOONKEYS art style. The LIs are thicc and very attractive while still being visibly mature (whether they have cocks or not).

Normally the aunt-in-law wording seems to be just an attempt to try to get around Patreon's incest ban and it never works. However, it really works for this game. The only question that was left on answered was whether Alexandra was MC's father's brother's wife or MC's mother's brother's wife.

As for where the store should go now, it obviously has to revolve around the doll.

All of the sexy stuff started after MC met the doll, a doll that grants you your desires. Now that the MC has taken the doll with him, what are his true desires to be granted?

This has the potential to be an amazing Netori story, with MC meeting and seducing hot MILFs through the power of the doll.

Three or four more chapters as MC ensares a few more lovers, granting them each *their* true desires, and then a final chapter as he brings them all together in one home.

But to keep the horror tone, the doll could start asking for more and more extreme behaviour from MC, and he's going to be at risk of losing everything if he lacks the mental fortitude to resist these darker desires.

For the LIs, Alexandra is already caught, and after their night together she could find that she's pregnant (her true desire).

MC's mom is another of MC's conquests, but her great desire is maybe to be dominated, to have the control she normally has in their relationship taken from her and her made subservient to MC, leading to her divorcing MC's father.

Have an underlying theme of corruption of the MC by the doll, include a backstory of Alexandra's mother coming to America and almost getting completely corrupted by the doll, and the wrap everything up with either the doll being destroyed (freeing MC from the dark impulses - happy ending) or MC giving in and self destructing (true horror ending).
Interesting.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I do not know if this helps in the game development, but here are my ideas:
-keep the original idea where MC and his Aunt travel to his Aunt's original family home/farm in order of helping her sell it or what ever she was there to do,
-keep the original spooky vibe and maybe expand it more in a way where there is something that causes the sexual desire among family members to become more natural and normal,
-the farm's spooky atmosphere can be later discovered by introduction of supernatural characters who will be mainly females and all will be initially related to both MC's mom and Aunt who either be related by blood (sisters) or because the Aunt is or was married to the Mc's Uncle (either still around or gone, you decide) who is blood related to the Mom,
-some of the supernatural characters can be introduced in small portion at first part of the story (that would be during the time when the MC and Aunt were initially at the home at the start of the story),
-I would recommend introduction of ghost characters at first, their presence would explain the spooky atmosphere at first which will show it self over the passing time, they can either start doing the spooky stuff thinking that MC and Aunt are strangers who came to take over the home from the original family relatives, but later are proven wrong when the strong bonding energy that connects family members together sexually end up reviling to the ghosts (all females by the way) that either both are or at leas the Aunt (thus the explanation as to why she was getting horny for her nephew) is related to the ghost who were long forgotten relatives,
-after the MC and Aunt had their fun together they end up returning back to the city that they oryginaly came from where we initaly saw one of the new character being shown (either MC's Mom, older Sister or one of Aunt's Doughters if she had any originaly)
-now the energy or force of sexual family bondin can in part folow the Aunt, thus later attach it self to the other females felated to both the Aunt and MC which would over the time expand their desires for the MC sexualy, it is also possible to make it where at least one of the female ghosts purposly folows then both to also spread the horny for MC energy to other females,
-by the way if some one asks why only female ghosts, its becouse all the males of the family had to leave back then for war reasons and did not comeback (you can decide why not), thus leaving most the wamen allone to live in the home in hopes that the at least one of the man will return alive (but sadly that did not happen) , untill one or two of them decided to venture to the city where new family members were born, thus here comes the Aunt and here side of famil and maybey the MC if both are initaly blood related,
-also it is possible that the family had some relations to magic that was either knowingly or unknowingly passed around thru the family members, (this way we get introduced to female members who might be witches as the game progresses)
I can expand more if it will help with game development. :)

• Thinking Face
3.30 star(s) 25 Votes