VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Story [v0.02] [SeblonGames]

Seblon

Nov 10, 2020
Yep, I second the question. What EXACTLY means "softcore beasty"?
it has not yet been finally decided - definitely no penetration
But... wouldn't that be NTR!? :eek:

MC: "OH MY GOD! I'M JEALOUS OF MY DOG!!!" :FacePalm:
Let's assume the daughter gives MC a blowjob while dog licks her. I don't think the MC would be jealous. :sneaky:
I'm not saying that this will happen...

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
Why in the screenshots it look like someone took a photo of them with extremely bright flash ? :ROFLMAO:

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
I suggest adding the transparency option + text box and text size options. But already just transparency would be great because it's opaque and having to hide the text box to see the rest of the render each time is a bit annoying and breaks the pacing.

Also in the beginning when you ask us the names of the characters and the age of the daughter you should show each character while asking the question in game. Especially for the age of Lea because we can decide more easily based on her looks which we don't see before near the end of the content.

Other than that it's an ok premise. I would've waited before releasing though because there is pretty much no content and also advertising your support platforms when there is nearly nothing to be incentivized about yet (the amount of content) isn't t he best idea imo. I would've waited to have at least 30mins of content if I were you, currently there's only 2-3mins at best.

On that note good luck! Imma check it out in a few updates or so again.

Reactions: Seblon

Seblon

Nov 10, 2020
I suggest adding the transparency option + text box and text size options. But already just transparency would be great because it's opaque and having to hide the text box to see the rest of the render each time is a bit annoying and breaks the pacing.

Also in the beginning when you ask us the names of the characters and the age of the daughter you should show each character while asking the question in game. Especially for the age of Lea because we can decide more easily based on her looks which we don't see before near the end of the content.

Other than that it's an ok premise. I would've waited before releasing though because there is pretty much no content and also advertising your support platforms when there is nearly nothing to be incentivized about yet (the amount of content) isn't t he best idea imo. I would've waited to have at least 30mins of content if I were you, currently there's only 2-3mins at best.

On that note good luck! Imma check it out in a few updates or so again.
Thanks for your feedback. The transparency option and your suggestion to show the character when asking for name and age will be added in the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DoofusMan

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Thanks for your feedback. The transparency option and your suggestion to show the character when asking for name and age will be added in the next update.
Hey my pleasure! It's always nice to see a dev that seems to listen closely to it's players. :)

Oh also other basic features to implement along the development that I'd recommend is a gallery feature and have a BGM track. These can go a long way honestly. A gallery is especially important if you plan on implementing choices for the player to make and from that, have paths that lead to missable scenes. That way the player can keep track of if they missed a scene or not and five incentive maybe for another playthrough or make strategic saves. ^^

Just putting it out there in case you didn't already have plans for those.

Seblon

Nov 10, 2020
Hey my pleasure! It's always nice to see a dev that seems to listen closely to it's players. :)

Oh also other basic features to implement along the development that I'd recommend is a gallery feature and have a BGM track. These can go a long way honestly. A gallery is especially important if you plan on implementing choices for the player to make and from that, have paths that lead to missable scenes. That way the player can keep track of if they missed a scene or not and five incentive maybe for another playthrough or make strategic saves. ^^

Just putting it out there in case you didn't already have plans for those.
Background music is currently not planned, but if more players are interested, I would add it.
What will definitely be added in the next update are a couple of small sound effects (kissing, doorbell, etc.).
Gallery will also be implemented, but later.

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Background music is currently not planned, but if more players are interested, I would add it.
What will definitely be added in the next update are a couple of small sound effects (kissing, doorbell, etc.).
Gallery will also be implemented, but later.
Sounds good to me :)

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well that was short and very badly written, just a quick setup without taking care of anything. Even the renders were quite bad.
It's cleary just a first game by a beginner who wants to take advantage of the incest setting to get some attention.

Seblon

Nov 10, 2020
Well that was short and very badly written, just a quick setup without taking care of anything. Even the renders were quite bad.
It's cleary just a first game by a beginner who wants to take advantage of the incest setting to get some attention.
As I mentioned in the developer notes: Note that this is my first game and also the first time that i am involved in creating 3d graphics .;)
I'm always open to suggestions for improvement.