VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Story [v0.02] [SeblonGames]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
forum.png

Overview:
Our Story is a game about a father who has to find out what happened to his wife. At the same time, however, he also has to take care of his daughter...​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-05
Release Date: 2021-12-01
Developer: SeblonGames - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Other:
ANDROID

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

house 3.png bedroom 001 3.png bedroom 001 7.png 002 15.png 002 04.png

Last edited by a moderator:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
"our story" but no female + male protagonist tags
There better be multiple povs or that title is false advertising.

• Haha
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Seblon

Nov 10, 2020
Neat to see NTR is a no, quuuuuuuuuuuuick question: The beastiality will it have a toggle before we start, or will there be scenes where whoever wants to fuck whatever animal gets closer and closer to doing it and we have to shut it down? Not gonna lie it'd be more than a little off putting if you've gotta watch one of the LIs lust after a dog or some shit before you inevitably stop it, well to me anyway.
Don't worry about that. As soon as there is bestiality in the game, you will be asked whether you want to turn it on or off.

Apr 29, 2018
There's a game on this site similar to this where mc's wife is missing and it follows him and his daughter. Anyone remember? Either way, good start on this one

Reactions: Seblon

Seblon

Nov 10, 2020
not sure what you meant because the images do not... victoria 1 robot party.. ...(edit) on a single light bulb in the next room.
Don't know what you mean by victoria 1...? As I mentioned in the opening post, this is my first game and the first time that I am involved in creating 3d graphics. i know the lighting is not good but i hope it will get better as time goes on.

If someone doesn't like the game because of that, i can understand that.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
what is with the wife to look for, what happend??? and where the f... comes bestiality from??? a dogf....r wife???wtf...nahh better wait till there is more info and gameplay...but if there is bestiality ,why not tag it as is!?......good luck...

Last edited:
Reactions: Seblon

sir_starlin

Jun 16, 2019
is there going to be a pregnancy chance planed some point that could be out of our hands. or something a 25% chance game