VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Story [v0.02] [SeblonGames]

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Background music is currently not planned, but if more players are interested, I would add it.
What will definitely be added in the next update are a couple of small sound effects (kissing, doorbell, etc.).
Gallery will also be implemented, but later.
I like that one

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
Even if he chooses to change his name to MC, he is still Mr. Chris in the dialogue at the police station.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
My Unofficial Android Port of :

Our Story [v0.02]

My android port have alternative save location, so don't worry about starting over. And my port have textbox opacity slider, you can find it in preferences.

Aug 22, 2021
Oh so sweet but short. Can't wait for more.
In version 0.2 we can now see clearly the age difference between mother and daughter, very good!
Quite often there is a requirement of two clicks per "comment", one click would be better.
The text-box does not go fully transparent with the built in option; I use something I found on f95z - attached for anyone else to try.

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020
Although this VN is obviously still in the very early stages of development, I like the overal setup. One thing that bothers me however is the wife. She just simply looks too young because of her face, which is placed too low for an adult.

Good luck with the development!

Reactions: Seblon

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
This looks like a very promising start to me, I'm looking forward to seeing what the dev does next!

One technical complaint I have is about the text box - it looks distractingly big to me. Two more suggestions: First, be very careful about adding too many side characters. Unless there is a compelling reason, I'd actually suggest to avoid introducing new lewdable characters for a while now. Second, the sex scene with the wife feels a bit antiseptic. I totally get that for a first work, doing something more visually complex is infeasible. However, using some more descriptive text or a bit of sexy talk between the characters could easily fluff it out a bit more.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I only played it very briefly to give me a rough overview.

What struck me as strange here are the models of the adult (older) characters.
Let's take the MC or the policewoman as an example, their faces look like they are teenagers who have just gone through puberty.

The look doesn't really match the age, not even remotely. :unsure:

Reactions: Chagatai Khan

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
planning on a follow...
but... and i'm seriously not trying to be an ass about this, but the lighting in the creators renders, you seriously need to have someone show you how to do invisible interior overhead lighting... i mean you are sitting there and see some god awful (daz) spotlight and think "yep that looks wonderful", it's not... seriously... go talk to another creator and let them enplane it to you, it's extremely easy to do...
i have talked to several creators about their settings and how to, what not to adjust, i know many out there will be willing to send you screenshots of the setting window they use for lighting panels and what to adjust to still have the panel show light but be invisible...

I'm sure there are plenty of creators willing to enplane stuff if you ask...

i'm just going to throw out a creator i'm friends with, if he is willing to help in some spare time and that's Evil User

Last edited:

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The story progresses a little with a few choices available without knowing their impact on future content yet. The sex scene was cute though a little rushed and the animation was good. I still feel that all the girls look very young, even the policewoman. The mother going out with only underwears was strange (she could be seen by anybody passing by or even a neighbour). Your own avatar is still amusing and helpful.

I found an error there :
1640489364540.png
"She wants to ask me..." instead of "You want to ask me...".

Good continuation.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
One spot the officer calls the MC Chris instead of the name that I picked but I fixed it easily by putting a [mcn] there instead and saving.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
any news on an update :unsure:
Most likely abandoned sadly.
Here's his latest post from Subscribestar:

IMPORTANT NEWS:

My computer broke down, so unfortunately there won't be any new renders or game updates in the next few weeks. I hope that I can save all data on the hard drive and that my new pc will be delivered quickly.

I'm sorry for that.

No word since then - 6-1/2 months ago. If he couldn't save any of his game data, perhaps he gave up.

Reactions: Twistty

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Here's his latest post from Subscribestar:

IMPORTANT NEWS:

My computer broke down, so unfortunately there won't be any new renders or game updates in the next few weeks. I hope that I can save all data on the hard drive and that my new pc will be delivered quickly.

I'm sorry for that.

No word since then - 6-1/2 months ago. If he couldn't save any of his game data, perhaps he gave up.
He also has not been on this site since April 11, so it does not look good.

• Sad
Reactions: guardianfather