Dragir

Mar 26, 2023
Hi. I have a question. Does this game have animations? I will play it anyways, just wanted to know, cause graphics look great.

• Haha
Reactions: hu lover

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Hi. I have a question. Does this game have animations? I will play it anyways, just wanted to know, cause graphics look great.
There's some animations, but animations throughout the scenes was a patreon that was reached this month. Quoting from above " Improved video support was already implemented this update but no animations were added yet, wasn't enough time. Hopefully next update will have some of the scenes animated. "

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Woa, that caught me of guard, i mean, Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi are one of the characters i most enjoyed in my childhood, loved for sure
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Nennius

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Damn, just realized i'm almost finishing the actual content and... wtf i'm suposed to do with my life now? '-'

• Haha
Reactions: hmorphone

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Damn, just realized i'm almost finishing the actual content and... wtf i'm suposed to do with my life now? '-'
Luckily Anon averages a chapter a month, so 42 goes public on the 1/09, and is currently already out for patreons

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes