TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Trying to install this on Android and can get everything else to work other than asset package 1. Does only one of the links work or is there something I'm doing wrong?

Trying to install the apk only results in a "package not installed" error.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Trying to install this on Android and can get everything else to work other than asset package 1. Does only one of the links work or is there something I'm doing wrong?

Trying to install the apk only results in a "package not installed" error.
Your best bet for troubleshooting is to ask on the discord android channel. My only guess would be do you ahve enough storage space, or the download corrupted.

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Your best bet for troubleshooting is to ask on the discord android channel. My only guess would be do you ahve enough storage space, or the download corrupted.
From what I saw in the comments on itch.io, I found out that I can extract it like a zip file and get it to work that way.

Easiest method is to just change the file extension from all to zip and extract it that way. I probably ended up with some extra files I don't need, but it looks like it's working now.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
From what I saw in the comments on itch.io, I found out that I can extract it like a zip file and get it to work that way.

Easiest method is to just change the file extension from all to zip and extract it that way. I probably ended up with some extra files I don't need, but it looks like it's working now.
If you just extracted files without modifying `versions.dat` file it might break in the future. I suggest not doing manual extration like this unless you really know what you're doing.

Since you only had trouble with first package I suggest you open `versions.dat` file in text editor and see if it has versions for bundles `images1` and `images2`. If not - add this at the end (if you're using current public itch version 2.84 and not patreon 2.91):
Code:
images1    2.63.0-r1
images2    2.63.0-r1
This should be enough to avoid issues with future updates.

The most probable cause of the issues with installer is either lack of free space or corrupted download - happens a lot of itch.io. If you don't have enough space you can delete asset installers after they are done unpacking assets - they are not needed after. If the issue is caused by corrupted download - try using download manager to download from itch.

Last edited:

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
OutOfTouch-2.91.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
OMG NEW CHAPTER, thx dude

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Be careful when you download torrents.
downloaded the "update only" in the main screen /// but i saw the update was there bcs of his post, btw, thx for warning, some ppl are really bad in the internet e.e

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
downloaded the "update only" in the main screen /// but i saw the update was there bcs of his post, btw, thx for warning, some ppl are really bad in the internet e.e
But really now, torrents can be dangerous. I always download games through link mirror links such as Gofile and MEGA, they are safer, but it depends on where you download the download from.

• Red Heart
Reactions: imadumb

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Don't think RPDL includes any malware in their uploads :KEK: But if you have version from previous month update should be faster to download. Althought with this update you'll end up with some remnants from old versions since internals have been completely changed.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
But really now, torrents can be dangerous. I always download games through link mirror links such as Gofile and MEGA, they are safer, but it depends on where you download the download from.
I disagree. It's just as easy to upload malware to file hosters as it is to create torrent with malware. Torrents are just p2p so it's usually faster to download since it's only limited by speed of seeders and more people downloading shouldn't make it slower as long as they aren't purely leeching. Same as file hosting it's a matter if you trust the uploader.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I disagree. It's just as easy to upload malware to file hosters as it is to create torrent with malware. Torrents are just p2p so it's usually faster to download since it's only limited by speed of seeders and more people downloading shouldn't make it slower as long as they aren't purely leeching. Same as file hosting it's a matter if you trust the uploader.
Why would you disagree? Well, it is highly advised that you have a virus protection software, without that, that's like fucking a babe with no condom on, just not logical.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Why would you disagree? Well, it is highly advised that you have a virus protection software, without that, that's like fucking a babe with no condom on, just not logical.
I'm just saying that file hostings are not more trustworthy than torrents at all. The only difference is that torrents are p2p. If torrent is trustworthy depends on if uploader is trustworthy - same as files uploaded to file hostings. And antivirus generally won't save you from your own stupidity a lot of the time.

Reactions: hmorphone

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I'm just saying that file hostings are not more trustworthy than torrents at all. The only difference is that torrents are p2p. If torrent is trustworthy depends on if uploader is trustworthy - same as files uploaded to file hostings. And antivirus generally won't save you from your own stupidity a lot of the time.
A good virus protection software will increase your chances of safety, but yes you are correct on about file hosted websites. After all, you are downloading a game uploaded by someone else. Always scan files for downloaded games to ensure no viruses are detected. Viruses are getting more clever now, that sometimes a virus can be undetected, be careful.

Reactions: Burgh917

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Dont mind me and i feel like i mention this after every update but Cro is just so awesome in so many ways, maybe sometimes a liiiittle bit misguided but i just love her eternal loyality, her bravado and her humor.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes