Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Ooh, looks like I missed an update, got some catching up to do, not like thats a hardship, one of my favourite AVN's

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
im laughing and cringing at the same time cause from CJs perspective the whole jamie thing look so gay
Which means you are understanding CJ's point of view. Many people here a couple years ago were obsessed with the "Why he doesnt magically notice he has been wrong his entire life?!"

Reactions: Laziness

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
im confuseed as hell The main Carecter (MC) is Male Yet The game main chrnder is Yuri and Handholding What a jip Haveing a Male Main Carecter of the Game thats actualy A Lesbian game And Yes Dev unless ytou dont know Japanese Yuri Isjapanese for Lesbian Yuri can describe any anime or manga series (or other derivative media, i.e., fan fiction, film, etc.) that shows intense emotional connection, romantic love, or physical desire between women

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
im confuseed as hell The main Carecter (MC) is Male Yet The game main chrnder is Yuri and Handholding What a jip Haveing a Male Main Carecter of the Game thats actualy A Lesbian game And Yes Dev unless ytou dont know Japanese Yuri Isjapanese for Lesbian Yuri can describe any anime or manga series (or other derivative media, i.e., fan fiction, film, etc.) that shows intense emotional connection, romantic love, or physical desire between women
The Protagonist is CJ, just because there are portions from other perspectives from other pov's doesn't change that.80% of the game is from his perspective.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
wat :WaitWhat:

Reactions: Alandir and hibben
Jun 16, 2022
As a person with a pregnancy fetish, the constant teasing of having children/being impregnated from Auxo, Teresa, Victoria, Tsukiko, and Cro is enticing, yet frustrating to watch lol. :LOL: Not to mention, before there was nothing to indicate that pregnancy was a real risk of CJ's ridiculous number of sexual encounters with his harem over the course of the story.

Otherwise, this was a pretty good update. Hell, this actually the first update in which I'm actually caught up to the story (holy shit starting from the beginning to get to this point was entertaining as well as rough).
I always wondered how much of a game changer Tsukiko's presence was to the goddesses since Tsukiko can match/contain their power (Also she isn't suppose to exist/ a true anomaly), and I couldn't help but theorize she will be lead to annihilation rather than creation of a new universe. Besides, the constant reminder of how different she is, I can't help but feel Tsukiko is basically the four goddesses before they went insane after endless timelines and tragic encounters with CJ, as well as their relationships disintegrating into a void that would make Khione jealous. In my opinion, Tsukiko, is extremely lucky that she wasn't put into the same agonizing spin cycle that her predecessors were stuck in attempting to be reunited with their beloved (with their own twisted methods).

As for Victoria being the solution to hold off CJ's intensified urges thanks to Auxo doesn't surprise me, because her sexual appetite/lust was seemingly ALWAYS at or surpassed CJ's (which is why she has the majority of the sex scenes lol). There was no mistake for Carpo to call Khione the Head mistress of CJ's court. This is her specialty, and aside from Sarah and Cro (even though CJ doesn't want to admit so), I would say that Victoria is the most in-tuned with CJ, in regards, to Victoria never hesitating to take any chance she gets to show her devotion to him, as well as not afraid to express her emotions in their totality.
As for Cro, I can't help but feel somewhat bad for the lady, almost as bad as when Carpo before she got absorbed by Tsukiko (Super Buu style) realized how lost and regretful she was of her actions. She was another eternal lover afflicted with the trial and error method like her eskimo sisters over eons of scourging timelines to bring CJ back to his whole self. Cro is trying to do good as to act in the best interest of CJ's survival (which she has been incredibly constant in doing so Cro deserves her props), but her methods are narrow-mindedly radical and deciteful to her other allies as she withholds information from the group, as well as CJ himself, which causes major distrust. She isn't that much different than Tsukiko, in my opinion.
Yet, she felt remorse when she recovered a piece of her true self from Tsukiko extracting that piece from Khione herself, and went into self-isolation from the rest of the world. If it wasn't for Leah making a deal with Cro, after their numerous talks of Cro being unsure if she was good enough to help CJ in his survival against the big four, then we wouldn't have gotten the opportunity for Cro's redemption when the gang was being overwhelmed by Carpo.
Undoubtedly, Cro definitely wishes to make amends with everyone, but mostly with CJ and Sarah. CJ for the obvious reason that she dedicates her life to his will and existence as he was the one that gave her purpose (not much different from Sarah), and Sarah because Cro, in my opinion, wishes for someone to relate to (I didn't see much of Cro's backstory with the four goddesses, but the constant condescending remarks of not being good enough to be by CJ's side has to be taxing on the mind) and sympathizes with Sarah's longing for her sisters, as Cro desires to help fill the void left behind in Sarah's heart. However, old habits WILL die hard for Cro, and Sarah isn't comfortable at all yet being vulnerable to someone who made a habit of exploiting such weaknesses. I'm rooting for Cro, and hope she can get her life back on track, and eventually experiences the love/warmth that CJ unquestionably provides for Sarah, his other eternal fairy companion.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
As a person with a pregnancy fetish, the constant teasing of having children/being impregnated from Auxo, Teresa, Victoria, Tsukiko, and Cro is enticing, yet frustrating to watch lol. :LOL: Not to mention, before there was nothing to indicate that pregnancy was a real risk of CJ's ridiculous number of sexual encounters with his harem over the course of the story.

Otherwise, this was a pretty good update. Hell, this actually the first update in which I'm actually caught up to the story (holy shit starting from the beginning to get to this point was entertaining as well as rough).
I always wondered how much of a game changer Tsukiko's presence was to the goddesses since Tsukiko can match/contain their power (Also she isn't suppose to exist/ a true anomaly), and I couldn't help but theorize she will be lead to annihilation rather than creation of a new universe. Besides, the constant reminder of how different she is, I can't help but feel Tsukiko is basically the four goddesses before they went insane after endless timelines and tragic encounters with CJ, as well as their relationships disintegrating into a void that would make Khione jealous. In my opinion, Tsukiko, is extremely lucky that she wasn't put into the same agonizing spin cycle that her predecessors were stuck in attempting to be reunited with their beloved (with their own twisted methods).

As for Victoria being the solution to hold off CJ's intensified urges thanks to Auxo doesn't surprise me, because her sexual appetite/lust was seemingly ALWAYS at or surpassed CJ's (which is why she has the majority of the sex scenes lol). There was no mistake for Carpo to call Khione the Head mistress of CJ's court. This is her specialty, and aside from Sarah and Cro (even though CJ doesn't want to admit so), I would say that Victoria is the most in-tuned with CJ, in regards, to Victoria never hesitating to take any chance she gets to show her devotion to him, as well as not afraid to express her emotions in their totality.
As for Cro, I can't help but feel somewhat bad for the lady, almost as bad as when Carpo before she got absorbed by Tsukiko (Super Buu style) realized how lost and regretful she was of her actions. She was another eternal lover afflicted with the trial and error method like her eskimo sisters over eons of scourging timelines to bring CJ back to his whole self. Cro is trying to do good as to act in the best interest of CJ's survival (which she has been incredibly constant in doing so Cro deserves her props), but her methods are narrow-mindedly radical and deciteful to her other allies as she withholds information from the group, as well as CJ himself, which causes major distrust. She isn't that much different than Tsukiko, in my opinion.
Yet, she felt remorse when she recovered a piece of her true self from Tsukiko extracting that piece from Khione herself, and went into self-isolation from the rest of the world. If it wasn't for Leah making a deal with Cro, after their numerous talks of Cro being unsure if she was good enough to help CJ in his survival against the big four, then we wouldn't have gotten the opportunity for Cro's redemption when the gang was being overwhelmed by Carpo.
Undoubtedly, Cro definitely wishes to make amends with everyone, but mostly with CJ and Sarah. CJ for the obvious reason that she dedicates her life to his will and existence as he was the one that gave her purpose (not much different from Sarah), and Sarah because Cro, in my opinion, wishes for someone to relate to (I didn't see much of Cro's backstory with the four goddesses, but the constant condescending remarks of not being good enough to be by CJ's side has to be taxing on the mind) and sympathizes with Sarah's longing for her sisters, as Cro desires to help fill the void left behind in Sarah's heart. However, old habits WILL die hard for Cro, and Sarah isn't comfortable at all yet being vulnerable to someone who made a habit of exploiting such weaknesses. I'm rooting for Cro, and hope she can get her life back on track, and eventually experiences the love/warmth that CJ unquestionably provides for Sarah, his other eternal fairy companion.

Nice theorys. Imo Tsukiko is something completly unique and new (aka existing for the first time ever) and is part of the reason everything will end differntly this time with this special CJ shard being the other part. She couldnt have been part of any Cycle as shes newborn.

And i dont really think shes "the same" as the goddessess or represents their uncorrupted state, thats Vic, Leah, Ashley and Teresa are how they were before they suffered aeons of longing and being heartbroken and went crazy due to it.

I agree about Victoria being the most in sync with CJ (when not counting sarah, and even than its close), i thought it was because she had the first big arc but even tho leah had her arc now, she isnt this close with CJ compared to Victoria imo.

And i feel like everyone should feel bad for cro and even think CJ behaves somewhat harsh towards her. He (or a version of him) made her, so her wrondoings are kinda his fault too. It was obviously not her own choice to forget who she was and to forget everything about herself but her undying loyality and devotion for CJ/former CJ.

She suffered at least as much as the goddesses and considering that she probably shared the same connection with the former CJ as Sarah does with our CJ and shes is (was?) a fairy made it probably even more hurtful.

Can you really blame her for not careing about the other shards when she saw them die an unlimited amount of times and she knows how the goddesess behave nowaday while probably doesnt remember how they were back than when the former cj was still alive. I for my part can see the reason in her "nothing else matters" attitude even tho its wrong with her backstory.

And nothing she ever did was for her own gain, everything was always about getting back with CJ and supporting him as good (in her mind/way) as possible. And she played a major part in "creating" Tsukiko which seems to be important for the future of .. everything?

Jun 16, 2022
Nice theorys. Imo Tsukiko is something completly unique and new (aka existing for the first time ever) and is part of the reason everything will end differntly this time with this special CJ shard being the other part. She couldnt have been part of any Cycle as shes newborn.

And i dont really think shes "the same" as the goddessess or represents their uncorrupted state, thats Vic, Leah, Ashley and Teresa are how they were before they suffered aeons of longing and being heartbroken and went crazy due to it.

I agree about Victoria being the most in sync with CJ (when not counting sarah, and even than its close), i thought it was because she had the first big arc but even tho leah had her arc now, she isnt this close with CJ compared to Victoria imo.

And i feel like everyone should feel bad for cro and even think CJ behaves somewhat harsh towards her. He (or a version of him) made her, so her wrondoings are kinda his fault too. It was obviously not her own choice to forget who she was and to forget everything about herself but her undying loyality and devotion for CJ/former CJ.

She suffered at least as much as the goddesses and considering that she probably shared the same connection with the former CJ as Sarah does with our CJ and shes is (was?) a fairy made it probably even more hurtful.

Can you really blame her for not careing about the other shards when she saw them die an unlimited amount of times and she knows how the goddesess behave nowaday while probably doesnt remember how they were back than when the former cj was still alive. I for my part can see the reason in her "nothing else matters" attitude even tho its wrong with her backstory.

And nothing she ever did was for her own gain, everything was always about getting back with CJ and supporting him as good (in her mind/way) as possible. And she played a major part in "creating" Tsukiko which seems to be important for the future of .. everything?
I agree, but I stated Tsukiko as being like the big four in terms of being uncorrupted, as like the the big four, she is an all-powerful being that has her own method of achieving her goal of being with CJ safe and sound. Yet, like her predecessors, Tsukiko her tactics are unpredictable, and she doesn't shy away from the acknowledgment that she's willing to sacrifice the shards/anybody else for CJ's survival. That's mainly why I compared her to Cro, because yes Cro, wasn't aware of what she was doing as her memory over time became warped and forgotten, but her overwhelming lust to CJ hasn't changed, just the planning aspects. Additionally, that's why I compared Tsukiko to the goddesses, because she's a completely new existence like you and I both eluded to, yet she's already at a similar point of selfishly fancy CJ all to herself, without being driven into madness of failing over and over again for eons like her predecessors.
Also, my previous comment never suggested Cro's ultimate goal was selfish, I called her methods to ensure CJ's survival "narrow-minded radical and deciteful". I never once questioned Cro's dedication/loyalty towards CJ. Even Sarah can't oppose such an undeniable aspect of Cro's characterization, and Sarah/Aine doesn't can hardly stand the sight of Cro. Yes, Cro deserves credit for creating Tsukiko, even though, in my opinion, Tsukiko shouldn't be trusted anymore than Cro.
Lastly, I wasn't blaming Cro for anything, like I mentioned with Carpo towards the end of her and Leah's arc, Cro experienced immediate remorse and agony of what she has done up til this point, when she recovered apart of herself. If she didn't feel guilty over her transgressions, then there would've been no point in Cro turning herself into a random boulder on the side of the street, hoping to isolate herself from CJ and the others, before possibly making anymore mistakes (in her eyes) for who knows how long.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I agree, but I stated Tsukiko as being like the big four in terms of being uncorrupted, as like the the big four, she is an all-powerful being that has her own method of achieving her goal of being with CJ safe and sound. Yet, like her predecessors, Tsukiko her tactics are unpredictable, and she doesn't shy away from the acknowledgment that she's willing to sacrifice the shards/anybody else for CJ's survival. That's mainly why I compared her to Cro, because yes Cro, wasn't aware of what she was doing as her memory over time became warped and forgotten, but her overwhelming lust to CJ hasn't changed, just the planning aspects. Additionally, that's why I compared Tsukiko to the goddesses, because she's a completely new existence like you and I both eluded to, yet she's already at a similar point of selfishly fancy CJ all to herself, without being driven into madness of failing over and over again for eons like her predecessors.
Also, my previous comment never suggested Cro's ultimate goal was selfish, I called her methods to ensure CJ's survival "narrow-minded radical and deciteful". I never once questioned Cro's dedication/loyalty towards CJ. Even Sarah can't oppose such an undeniable aspect of Cro's characterization, and Sarah/Aine doesn't can hardly stand the sight of Cro. Yes, Cro deserves credit for creating Tsukiko, even though, in my opinion, Tsukiko shouldn't be trusted anymore than Cro.
Lastly, I wasn't blaming Cro for anything, like I mentioned with Carpo towards the end of her and Leah's arc, Cro experienced immediate remorse and agony of what she has done up til this point, when she recovered apart of herself. If she didn't feel guilty over her transgressions, then there would've been no point in Cro turning herself into a random boulder on the side of the street, hoping to isolate herself from CJ and the others, before possibly making anymore mistakes (in her eyes) for who knows how long.
My bad, i probably worded it wrong but i wasnt at all implying that you think cro being selfish or anything like that. I was merely agreeing with you how awesome she is and maybe wasnt able to stop :D

I only intended to disagree about Tsukiko but i have to disagree about her again, imo she did nothing wrong so far. CJ perceives Cro differently because he saw her (and did fight her) actively torturing Keiran. And im pretty sure as long as jamie is the main-force of Tsukiko there's no real danger of her betraying the other shards.

Imo its more about Jamie no trusting Tsukiko (himself) than about Tsukiko putting the others in danger, she more or less just anticipated what would happen and prepared events to turn out beneficial for the group. And Jamie said it herself and kinda swore an oath, its not only about winning/succeding, its about doing it in the right way too.

Thats why i believe tsukiko is the solution and not the problem, Jamie knows they have to do it differently compared to the millions of other shard/aspects before.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I messed up a bit. I didn't understand the extra indicators and ignored them until Chapter 23 or 24. I think I need to start with one of my chapter saves. Does anyone know when they started showing up?

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
I messed up a bit. I didn't understand the extra indicators and ignored them until Chapter 23 or 24. I think I need to start with one of my chapter saves. Does anyone know when they started showing up?
The star's to point out where content/side quests are?
They're in the game from chapter 1 onwards mate

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Since the bengining AND, u missed lots of story info not using "examine/talk" in every possible ocasion, even the ones without a mark

Feb 15, 2018
The star's to point out where content/side quests are?
They're in the game from chapter 1 onwards mate
Maybe not if they started with an older version of the game. I started on 2.34 and only updated recently, and there seems to have been a lot of QoL changes since then. I might check out the beginning again to see if other things have changed, but I definitely didn't have any indicators for where to go/talk/etc.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Oh hi. How're you liking this one?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
yes guys, there are actual people who play porn games for the "feelz"

I am here to fap not to feel, thats for irl .. yall got one right? ... RIGHT?

If you want to invest time in a vanilla game with "Feelings" then this for you, the team behind seems to care and made the game out of love. Try it.
Of course there are. That's why some of use prefer works that are on the AVN side of the scale. If I want to fap, I just go to real porn.
Oh hi. How're you liking this one?
Once I got past the obsession with the 80s vibe, I definitely got hooked. I was talking about it at dinner with my ex-wife/housemate, and she sounds interested as well.

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Of course there are. That's why some of use prefer words that are on the AVN side of the scale. If I want to fap, I just go to real porn.

Once I got past the obsession with the 80s vibe, I definitely got hooked. I was talking about it at dinner with my ex-wife/housemate, and she sounds interested as well.
It definitely has some quirks. I last played around update 30ish, but am looking forward to once I cycle back to it.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes