DoktorGuro

Jan 7, 2023
I just realized something, aren't both Michiru and Kei almost blind? How come Kei knew exact details from CJ's mom photo and Michiru commented on Victorias skill with sword?

Feb 15, 2018
She's Carpo, but, she isn't the Carpo u saw in all might and glory, she was just, a tinny little bit carpo who isn't strong enough, but has lot of potential, and the spirit realm and earth are diferent things, for example, aine, she isn't able to fly in the earth, bcs she has a human body, not a fairy body, same with leah, she's carpo, but, she, still, have a human normal body, not a godess body
Sure, but everything in the story is abiding by the rules that the creator makes up, and they often change over time. Like when they're in the spirit realm, how to "defeat" or at least temporarily setback the various goddesses changes from arc to arc. And Keiran can manifest her "powers" in the real world by being like the world's best athlete and being strong enough to crack stone when she's frustrated (in the hotel when she's pissed at CJ), so it's not like powers only work in the spirt realm. So if they're already making the rules, they could easily write that Leah temporarily gained wings, or could land from a Fall safely, or whatever. Ashley's teleportation was equally pulled out of nowhere, it was just less thematically satisfying (although once again admittedly setting up for a future arc, which is also important).

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Sure, but everything in the story is abiding by the rules that the creator makes up, and they often change over time. Like when they're in the spirit realm, how to "defeat" or at least temporarily setback the various goddesses changes from arc to arc. And Keiran can manifest her "powers" in the real world by being like the world's best athlete and being strong enough to crack stone when she's frustrated (in the hotel when she's pissed at CJ), so it's not like powers only work in the spirt realm. So if they're already making the rules, they could easily write that Leah temporarily gained wings, or could land from a Fall safely, or whatever. Ashley's teleportation was equally pulled out of nowhere, it was just less thematically satisfying (although once again admittedly setting up for a future arc, which is also important).
The powers that work in real life are both very specific and fairly esoteric.

Leah suddenly being able to fly around irl would be awkward as fuck.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Kieran isn't using powers, Cro made her body that way, she's stronger than a normal human, she isn't 100% human if u think the way the novel explain, she have the eyes froom one, the voice from other, the brain froom other, the body froom all of them, and stuff

Reactions: Alandir
Feb 15, 2018
The powers that work in real life are both very specific and fairly esoteric.

Leah suddenly being able to fly around irl would be awkward as fuck.
I started writing a counterpoint to this until I realized you're the creator, so you probably know what you're talking about, haha. I need to remember that my desire to analyze and critique stems from the fact that I'm enjoying the story so much, if it was poorly told I wouldn't care enough to post on forums about it. Appreciate the response, and keep up the good work.

Reactions: hmorphone

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I started writing a counterpoint to this until I realized you're the creator, so you probably know what you're talking about, haha. I need to remember that my desire to analyze and critique stems from the fact that I'm enjoying the story so much, if it was poorly told I wouldn't care enough to post on forums about it. Appreciate the response, and keep up the good work.
All good.

Other Side powers are deliberately illogical and usually counterintuitive. They need to feel alien and barely understood, if at all. There also has to be a good reason why the Earth isn't just swarming with spirits, ghosts and people with superpowers yet.

ryan_love

Feb 8, 2019
Dude, 8gb. Game is huge. My Hard Disk is not. Game is amazing, unfortunately, the amount of hours in a day is not.

• Sad
Reactions: buff

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Dude, 8gb. Game is huge. My Hard Disk is not. Game is amazing, unfortunately, the amount of hours in a day is not.
8GB isn't even that big for a modern game. And it's about as compressed as it can be without sacrificing quality (maybe in the future I'll implement jxl and it'll become smaller by 20%-50% with exactly same quality but it'll require full redownload and I'm not sure when I'll have enough time to implement it).

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes