Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Patreon is only to support the "creator" you are never paying for the product, that's the very reason why Koi and HS games are able to be made despite not being allowed on Steam. Illusion doesn't allow you to "sell" their renders.
Okay, so exactly as suspected.
Though I guess itch.io might be in trouble.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
We're fine.

Patreon money isn't game sales and my itch.io isn't anywhere near the sales threshold.

Imho it all seems completely unenforceable and if Unity tries to strong-arm Microsoft and Mihoyo into paying them billions, they're probably going to find out really quick how replaceable they really are.

gamenok

Aug 4, 2019
Hmm, Out Of Touch is one of the main songs of GTA-Vice City, and CJ is the name of the protagonist in GTA-San Andreas.. HmMm :unsure:

Zagan16

Dec 9, 2022
Love the game but I feel like I'm missing something. Why does no one thinks of speaking to CJ's father about everything that's happening ? Sure most of the girls never saw him but Jamie did and Sarah technically didn't but she kind of did. I get that CJ doesn't think about it, same for Sarah but I don't get why Jamie doesn't even suggest it.

Pretty sure he would speak in riddles, but still.

Edit : Jamie not Jaime

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Love the game but I feel like I'm missing something. Why does no one thinks of speaking to CJ's father about everything that's happening ? Sure most of the girls never saw him but Jaime did and Sarah technically didn't but she kind of did. I get that CJ doesn't think about it, same for Sarah but I don't get why Jaime doesn't even suggest it.

Pretty sure he would speak in riddles, but still.
Hmm the "Dad" mentioned to CJ that his powers gotta be earned so i guess he's destined/or designed? to do it on his own (with his group) to succeed. But yeah i guess Jamie could have suggested it anyway. It kinda depends who is dad is (is he a former incarnation of himself?) but all the cycles without succeeding could hint towards that the dad doesnt know about a "solution" (as he would have tried it) and hopes for CJ to figure it out.

Reactions: Zagan16

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
I don't usually participate in discussions, but I felt the need to point out there is NTR in this, or at least cheating. It's not a lot, and it's not done to the protagonist, but it's there.

Technically it's later revealed that it wasn't cheating after all, but neither you nor the character are told until hours of gameplay later. So you have hours of that disgusting feeling knowing that someone was cheated on, then only afterwards the story says "Actually no it wasn't. Tee hee!"

Unfortunately I'm dropping this game for that. While I'm fine with some conflict and sad moments in stories, NTR/cheating often pushes it too far personally. Teasing it is almost as bad as the real thing.
1695114453918.png

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
You use.. your first ever comment on the site, to claim a game has NTR, with no context at all. and peace out?
Alright.. that was a quick one.

Reactions: Mythrs

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Probably talking about Leah's mother. The game can be a bit overdramatic at times. It seems to have infected him.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes