alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
The only stuff I can think of is with Leah and her "Fiance" and even that is a hell of a stretch.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
To be fair he does look like clown :D
Or a Time Lord....
its a pretty confusing story, & the 8 month time skip seems to make no sense with the 3rd bonding with people, they keep saying the past month, like 8 didnt happen or maybe thats my shitty comprehension making it confusing
Side stories you are talking about are happened during that 8 month timeskip
Yeah, that confused me as well. I just never got around to mentioning it here.

Framed that these were scenes that happened during the 8 months, now makes sense.

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Whew, I didn't realize I walked into a LoL lobby. Anyways, I was talking about the CEO screwing his "married" assistant. I now realize I shouldn't have expected people to pay attention to the story.
Wtf dude .. so the antagonistic guy who was a mass murderer suspecting (!) his secretery being married (which wasnt the case and they were even deeply in love with each other) - while everything of this happened before cj was even alive - made you drop the game and drop a comment here about it and calling it ntr .. and you expected to not be called out for being a weirdo?

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Oh, that's even more obscure. At least the Leah one traumatized her. The other was mentioned mostly in passing by someone who's greatest accomplishment was to turn a whole planet into eternally suffering monstrosities

The tags exist to describe the game in reference to the protagonist/player. So saying that the game doesn't have NTR/Cheating is correct. What you are saying is "I need to point out the some minor detail the game has isn't to my liking, so I'm dropping it".

Your post is like arguing that a game has violence and gore because it has a scene about a teacher, teaching medieval history to students, and explaining why battlewounds were a death sentence.

There is no one who will take you seriously.

Last edited:

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Whew, I didn't realize I walked into a LoL lobby. Anyways, I was talking about the CEO screwing his "married" assistant. I now realize I shouldn't have expected people to pay attention to the story.
Untitled-1.png
Kei never even told him she was married, you're mad about a dumbie not bothering to ask and making an assumption.

Mar 6, 2021
Man, someone (probably your dad) fucked your mom. You've been NTRed already.
It's like... Original NTR:WeSmart:

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
You know he's uhh...the bad guy, right? :Kappa:

• Wow
Reactions: Nennius

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
A few theorys/questions for you guys I’m kinda wondering about:

the „different young cj“ who talked to misaki/keiran on the other side is the same entity(?) who talked to victorias mother and made her sacrifice herself for Vic’s wellbeing.

and I guess it’s the same one who stops CJ‘s mom from burning her house down.

is he CJs „Dad“ too? And what is he? Ruriko said he’s not a spirit and instead something starting with the letter „C“

is he the CJ we see in the prologue? (I’m kinda sure it’s the past and not the future)

he seems to be on the other side yet is able to influence the real world to a certain extent

and he seems to be the one trying to keep everything in motion but isn’t really able to kerp

And what about the coinface-guy or whatever it is, is it the same being or something different?

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I think this is the only sensible response I've seen so far. The other responders seem to have a 2 line attention span.

To address the points I've quoted, I never said anything about hating the grandpa. He is despicable, but everyone already knows that. There's no need for me to mention it.

My dislike for NTR is from feeling sorry for the husband. The other commenters missed my point about how the player isn't told until hours later in gameplay.

This leads into my response into your second point: just because the MC isn't the one being cheated on, doesn't mean it suddenly doesn't matter. I commented on this game because the developer note (not the genre tag) is devoted almost entirely to emphasizing there's no ntr. A more apt analogy would be if a restaurant assured a customer that there would be no nuts in their meal, then used peanut oil to cook it.
I think you need help.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
because the developer note (not the genre tag) is devoted almost entirely to emphasizing there's no ntr. A more apt analogy would be if a restaurant assured a customer that there would be no nuts in their meal, then used peanut oil to cook it.
The developer note is written as such because there is no NTR in Out of Touch, to quote
There is no cheating. There is no stealing. There is no betrayal. There are no other dicks in any LI other than the MC's.
and that is true for the LI's in OoT.
You can have whatever special and unique definition you want in your head but you cannot expect others to abide by it.
A more apt analogy would be that the restaurant assured a customer that there would be no nuts in their meal, then the customer got mad because there was a doughnut for desert.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
A few theorys/questions for you guys I’m kinda wondering about:

the „different young cj“ who talked to misaki/keiran on the other side is the same entity(?) who talked to victorias mother and made her sacrifice herself for Vic’s wellbeing.

and I guess it’s the same one who stops CJ‘s mom from burning her house down.

is he CJs „Dad“ too? And what is he? Ruriko said he’s not a spirit and instead something starting with the letter „C“

is he the CJ we see in the prologue? (I’m kinda sure it’s the past and not the future)

he seems to be on the other side yet is able to influence the real world to a certain extent

and he seems to be the one trying to keep everything in motion but isn’t really able to kerp

And what about the coinface-guy or whatever it is, is it the same being or something different?
In my opinion...
The prologue is the past, but it'll be closely mirrored in the future.
Baby CJ is an enigma, but I toy with the fan theory that he's the parts of CJ that his Father lanced off of him in the prologue. The emotions "he wouldn't need anymore".
By Coin-face I'm assuming you're talking about Anon, he's the dev :Kappa:.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I think this is the only sensible response I've seen so far. The other responders seem to have a 2 line attention span.

To address the points I've quoted, I never said anything about hating the grandpa. He is despicable, but everyone already knows that. There's no need for me to mention it.

My dislike for NTR is from feeling sorry for the husband. The other commenters missed my point about how the player isn't told until hours later in gameplay.

This leads into my response into your second point: just because the MC isn't the one being cheated on, doesn't mean it suddenly doesn't matter. I commented on this game because the developer note (not the genre tag) is devoted almost entirely to emphasizing there's no ntr. A more apt analogy would be if a restaurant assured a customer that there would be no nuts in their meal, then used peanut oil to cook it.
Don’t you get how stupid that sounds?

The guy kills a whole city and you aren’t able to continue reading the story because he fucked a woman he loved and you felt too sorry for her nonexistent husband.

maybe he should have killed all males in kei’s hometown too, just to be sure to not hurt your sensitive feelings

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
In my opinion...
The prologue is the past, but it'll be closely mirrored in the future.
Baby CJ is an enigma, but I toy with the fan theory that he's the parts of CJ that his Father lanced off of him in the prologue. The emotions "he wouldn't need anymore".
By Coin-face I'm assuming you're talking about Anon, he's the dev :Kappa:.
oh did anon‘s name pointed out at some point or did I just missed the hints? I really struggle to explain better who I’m talking about, the bottle-cap face guy lmao

about the prologue: I agree and this time Jamie will be around

about baby cj: he appeared way earlier than CJ being lanced and seems too knowledgeable (for example cro being good deep inside or how to fix Vic) which seems to make it unlikely but who knows, the flow of time is different there and it could probably somehow be possible

I though about him being something like hayato/mizue, maybe watching all of cjs reincarnations like mizue watched hayato and jamie

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
oh did anon‘s name pointed out at some point or did I just missed the hints? I really struggle to explain better who I’m talking about, the bottle-cap face guy lmao

about the prologue: I agree and this time Jamie will be around

about baby cj: he appeared way earlier than CJ being lanced and seems too knowledgeable (for example cro being good deep inside or how to fix Vic) which seems to make it unlikely but who knows, the flow of time is different there and it could probably somehow be possible

I though about him being something like hayato/mizue, maybe watching all of cjs reincarnations like mizue watched hayato and jamie
Snow1_025.jpg This is Anon, you can tell by the name tag. If you mean someone else them I'm lost.
The causality of time is hardly stable in OoT, Mizzie is a perfect example of that.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
View attachment 2943484 This is Anon, you can tell by the name tag. If you mean someone else them I'm lost.
The causality of time is hardly stable in OoT, Mizzie is a perfect example of that.
Haha ok, i was talking about him indeed, never noticed the tag.

I agree about the time part but the baby CJ doesn’t feel like an embodiment of cowardice, timidity and so on at all. More like a wise/guiding entity.

thanks for the input!

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes