Shizunae

Oct 9, 2019
does someone have a working save? I reinstalled my entire windows and lost all saves on all my games, OoT is one i would really want back, it would be appreciated

Sep 26, 2021
does someone have a working save? I reinstalled my entire windows and lost all saves on all my games, OoT is one i would really want back, it would be appreciated
OoT is so linear it's easy to just skip through. Just set the skip mode to unseen text and hold ctrl until you're about where you left off.

IronSpatha

Oct 4, 2020
i've checked the game soundtrack playlist on youtube(love it btw) and have only one question - i cannot have possibly missed that part with starcraft jukebox's rendition of freebird, please tell me you didn't added it yet or i'm just a retard(then point out in which chapter and when, pls)

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
i've checked the game soundtrack playlist on youtube(love it btw) and have only one question - i cannot have possibly missed that part with starcraft jukebox's rendition of freebird, please tell me you didn't added it yet or i'm just a retard(then point out in which chapter and when, pls)
That one and many others in that old playlist were sadly lost when the game was made less of a DMCA-fest.
Here's a more up to date one

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bingus Bongus

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OutOfTouch-2.96.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: MrLightningStyle
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes