illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Did this version start to include animations or did the dev decide to start that later?

Gonna assume the lack of response means no animations.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrimsoNRiasDxD

massdefect1

Aug 15, 2017
Christ alive, that final bit is arguably the most terrifying thing you could have added. Love it, but also my horror hating brain HAAAAATES it. Good stuff dude.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Ghosts, demons, skeletons. They don't hold a candle to manic Cro. She really was crafted to be perfect!
Damn this update really opened a new can of worms when it comes to lore.

Auxo calling MC Elin Nin and talking about Fae heritage. Is she the mother of all fae or something relevant?
All fae being children of MC (does that make Cro and Sarah his daughters? What does it mean for humans?)
Is this Hector guy a shard? Does the hispanic name have any significance when it comes to Auxo/Teresa? Yet Hayato calls him a man.
Why was Cro created to take MC's empowered load, among other things. Why Auxo wasn't enough?
Is Cro related to Auxo? What does this mean for Kieran?
Why MC's mother accuses him of taking everything from her? Is that a mystical continuity thing or is she mistaken?
Why did she start to scream like that when her wish was granted by Teresa/Auxo? Is it similar to how Cro responded when she got her piece back from Khione?

And that's before considering what is Auxo's actual predicament and if she is crazy like the other 2.

For an update which was predominantly sex scenes, it sure raised a lot of questions and escalated things. And it's not like we, the readers, have a perfect grasp on what is going on in the first place!

Reactions: blastwave2k

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
How to update on Android? Do I need to download all package again?
If you have previous version - download new game apk (v2.96.2) and install and download UPDATE-ONLY package, install and run it like other asset packages you did for initial install. After you unpacked asset package you can remove it like other asset packages, they are only needed to extract packages somewhere where game can see them and make sure that they are correct versions. Android update should only need to to download around 160MB in total I think - 27MB game apk and 137MB asset package?

Reactions: Troyard205

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Ghosts, demons, skeletons. They don't hold a candle to manic Cro. She really was crafted to be perfect!
Damn this update really opened a new can of worms when it comes to lore.

Auxo calling MC Elin Nin and talking about Fae heritage. Is she the mother of all fae or something relevant?
All fae being children of MC (does that make Cro and Sarah his daughters? What does it mean for humans?)
Is this Hector guy a shard? Does the hispanic name have any significance when it comes to Auxo/Teresa? Yet Hayato calls him a man.
Why was Cro created to take MC's empowered load, among other things. Why Auxo wasn't enough?
Is Cro related to Auxo? What does this mean for Kieran?
Why MC's mother accuses him of taking everything from her? Is that a mystical continuity thing or is she mistaken?
Why did she start to scream like that when her wish was granted by Teresa/Auxo? Is it similar to how Cro responded when she got her piece back from Khione?

And that's before considering what is Auxo's actual predicament and if she is crazy like the other 2.

For an update which was predominantly sex scenes, it sure raised a lot of questions and escalated things. And it's not like we, the readers, have a perfect grasp on what is going on in the first place!
Just my thoughts regarding your points:

I think in a way Auxo is kinda the mother of .. everything (natural)? Or at least a part of it being the Aspect of birth/pregnancy. I think Cro is the (first) mother of all faes? She was made partially due to the need of giving cj's aspect a way to relief his energy on the other side? Which creates "souls" lacking a body aka spirits. Thats what i got from the conversation.

And yeah i think all fae including cro and sara are "daughters" or more like creations of CJ's aspect and the CJ shard himself probably too?

The whole part about CJ's mother is (even more) confusing. It could be like Auxo said about Stacey being just a rotten shard but we saw the "kid/spirit/whatever-cj" having contact with her (at least i think that was him) which could point towards Stacey telling us the truth.

Stacey's looks indicate that shes being drained of energy, emotions and everything too so maybe somehow the "kid/spirit CJ" indeed somehow forced her to be like that (it was obviously not our CJ). Or Staceys connection to Auxo forced her to take care of him but due to being created "wrong" (missing the love/care for CJ?) she was forced to do so instead of it being her natural desire.

I suspect Stacey and the science woman were a couple looking for a way to receive a child together and maybe made a deal with a spirit but i have no clue why in a world like theirs. Maybe both were unable to receive or wanted their kid to have some very specific abilitys?

I think her crying was more due to pain instead of being a similar situation like Cro but who knows.

No clue about hector. He could be related to Teresa as i guess at some point some stuff about her missing dad will be revealed. He kinda looks similar to Jamie's dad too tho. And it seems like he has a ability to hurt/kill ghosts in the real world.

Reactions: Gtdead

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Just my thoughts regarding your points:

I think in a way Auxo is kinda the mother of .. everything (natural)? Or at least a part of it being the Aspect of birth/pregnancy. I think Cro is the (first) mother of all faes? She was made partially due to the need of giving cj's aspect a way to relief his energy on the other side? Which creates "souls" lacking a body aka spirits. Thats what i got from the conversation.

And yeah i think all fae including cro and sara are "daughters" or more like creations of CJ's aspect and the CJ shard himself probably too?

The whole part about CJ's mother is (even more) confusing. It could be like Auxo said about Stacey being just a rotten shard but we saw the "kid/spirit/whatever-cj" having contact with her (at least i think that was him) which could point towards Stacey telling us the truth.

Stacey's looks indicate that shes being drained of energy, emotions and everything too so maybe somehow the "kid/spirit CJ" indeed somehow forced her to be like that (it was obviously not our CJ). Or Staceys connection to Auxo forced her to take care of him but due to being created "wrong" (missing the love/care for CJ?) she was forced to do so instead of it being her natural desire.

I suspect Stacey and the science woman were a couple looking for a way to receive a child together and maybe made a deal with a spirit but i have no clue why in a world like theirs. Maybe both were unable to receive or wanted their kid to have some very specific abilitys?

I think her crying was more due to pain instead of being a similar situation like Cro but who knows.

No clue about hector. He could be related to Teresa as i guess at some point some stuff about her missing dad will be revealed. He kinda looks similar to Jamie's dad too tho. And it seems like he has a ability to hurt/kill ghosts in the real world.

Good ideas. Especially the kidspirit-mc. I will probably rewatch his scenes. There has to be something juicy there.

The part about who created who at this point seems like a chicken and egg problem. I replayed some earlier parts and Cro says a few interesting things that I didn't pay much attention in the past.
1) She claims that her "darling" was hers before he was their's (referring to the goddesses).
2) When MC and Aine defeat Cro, she says that she just wanted for them to live in the mountain he built.
3) Perhaps it's me, but the prologue flashback Cro's features kinda remind me of Aine.

This draws a few parallels with how MC's story progresses and it makes it sound like all the shards follow a similar progression. The god shard befriends a fairy and they create a bond. Then they go on to bond with the goddesses' shards. And while it's quite easy to explain the shards, things get a bit murky when it comes to the original being.

This of course raises a lot of questions. If Cro is a fairy, then how did she came to be. The mountain itself raises questions on the nature of the God in the first place. Was he a mortal before becoming the "Sun"?

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

Good ideas. Especially the kidspirit-mc. I will probably rewatch his scenes. There has to be something juicy there.

The part about who created who at this point seems like a chicken and egg problem. I replayed some earlier parts and Cro says a few interesting things that I didn't pay much attention in the past.
1) She claims that her "darling" was hers before he was their's (referring to the goddesses).
2) When MC and Aine defeat Cro, she says that she just wanted for them to live in the mountain he built.
3) Perhaps it's me, but the prologue flashback Cro's features kinda remind me of Aine.

This draws a few parallels with how MC's story progresses and it makes it sound like all the shards follow a similar progression. The god shard befriends a fairy and they create a bond. Then they go on to bond with the goddesses' shards. And while it's quite easy to explain the shards, things get a bit murky when it comes to the original being.

This of course raises a lot of questions. If Cro is a fairy, then how did she came to be. The mountain itself raises questions on the nature of the God in the first place. Was he a mortal before becoming the "Sun"?

1) when does she claim that? I dont remember it at all and always thought the bond with the goddesses existed already when he created cro

2) I think every place Cro has ever been was built by CJ's aspect and the mountain just her (fae-)territory like its the ocean for sara (and they for sure shared a lot of time there together)

3) I dont think that theres a connection between cro and sara other than cro being sara's ancestor and both being the (Main-)fairy of the true/whole CJ. But im pretty sure aine would have ended in the same spot cro is now if their roles would been switched, they share the same obsessive care and love for CJ

4) I dont get the question about the nature of the mountain and why anything would indicate the original CJ ever beeing mortal or even a human being? I think hes kinda the god of creation but always needed to be bonded to work properly

And i think the former CJ just created Cro out of nothing/energy, hes supposed to have created entire universes and world supposedly

And at least out CJ was bonded with the goddesses first (at birth) but just bonded with sara during the fight with cro (im not entirely sure about that, maybe they were already bonded a year before he moved to the us while she watched him as a spirit) but the other girls were earlier in any case i think?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gtdead

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021

1) when does she claim that? I dont remember it at all and always thought the bond with the goddesses existed already when he created cro

2) I think every place Cro has ever been was built by CJ's aspect and the mountain just her (fae-)territory like its the ocean for sara (and they for sure shared a lot of time there together)

3) I dont think that theres a connection between cro and sara other than cro being sara's ancestor and both being the (Main-)fairy of the true/whole CJ. But im pretty sure aine would have ended in the same spot cro is now if their roles would been switched, they share the same obsessive care and love for CJ

4) I dont get the question about the nature of the mountain and why anything would indicate the original CJ ever beeing mortal or even a human being? I think hes kinda the god of creation but always needed to be bonded to work properly

And i think the former CJ just created Cro out of nothing/energy, hes supposed to have created entire universes and world supposedly

And at least out CJ was bonded with the goddesses first (at birth) but just bonded with sara during the fight with cro (im not entirely sure about that, maybe they were already bonded a year before he moved to the us while she watched him as a spirit) but the other girls were earlier in any case i think?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2,4) It's the chicken and egg problem I mentioned. How ancient are these beings. Would the first creator even recognize what a mountain is to create and define it in the first place? Perhaps I'm going way too deep here but the continuity is a bit hard to make sense of.

3) Perhaps it's my imagination. Certainly though, prologue Cro looks distinctly different than Act 1 Cro.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

2,4) It's the chicken and egg problem I mentioned. How ancient are these beings. Would the first creator even recognize what a mountain is to create and define it in the first place? Perhaps I'm going way too deep here but the continuity is a bit hard to make sense of.

3) Perhaps it's my imagination. Certainly though, prologue Cro looks distinctly different than Act 1 Cro.

Hmm ok strange, and she was talking about the goddesses and not the shards? About 3) i think thats just because act 1 cro forgot how she was supposed to look like while she forgot everything about her whole being over the eons

Zorad

Nov 2, 2017

That's about it. Good update with some very intriguing lore drops and some nice character moments.

Great work as always Dev, I'm excited to see how things will wrap up in Teresa's arc. This is one of the few games in this forum where the story actually gets better the longer it goes on.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes