Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Yeah in chapter 27

CR You think I'm cruel for taking from your sisters?
CR She was going to murder them and you.
CR She had already paid the hitman and everything.
CR Of course, I couldn't let that happen.
CR She thinks she came to that sad little conclusion herself but...well...
Are you sure? I got the impression shes talking about a literal hitman who assasins the girls very real and physcial in the "normal" world.

The hector guy doesnt really strike me as a hitman either or like a guy who already has accepted a deal like that? At least so far to me he seems like a guy with good intentions and grandpa is trying to turn him into a killer and we will see if hes capable to go through it.

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
The amount of chapters on this game holy shit, how many chapters are expected for this one and is it near completion?

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Are you sure? I got the impression shes talking about a literal hitman who assasins the girls very real and physcial in the "normal" world.

The hector guy doesnt really strike me as a hitman either or like a guy who already has accepted a deal like that? At least so far to me he seems like a guy with good intentions and grandpa is trying to turn him into a killer and we will see if hes capable to go through it.
To me the telling clue is the use of "hitman" singular, because if it was as easy to kill them as killing a regular person then you wouldn't need a singular one and would likely hire multiple. I also can't imagine the goddesses or Cro easily allowing their shards to be put down, and the girls aren't "normal". Cro did threaten to "burst from this meatstick" if necessary, suggesting they can force their way out if desperate. I personally suspect Hector's Fairy is Teresa's mom, and they both just look like Fae over space skype, and he's going to have a crisis of faith with her help and end up bailing on the plan.

The amount of chapters on this game holy shit, how many chapters are expected for this one and is it near completion?
There's 43 chapters so far, of 100 planned, we usually get a chapter a month, although the next one won't be till December because it's an arc finale. The game currently has 36k renders, and about 35 hours+ of content. The first 21 chapters are shorter compared to the regular ones, and of a lower quality.

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
There's 43 chapters so far, of 100 planned, we usually get a chapter a month, although the next one won't be till December because it's an arc finale. The game currently has 36k renders, and about 35 hours+ of content. The first 21 chapters are shorter compared to the regular ones, and of a lower quality.
Jesus Christ that's a lot but still half way I see. Oh well I might as well play the game, thanks!

Reactions: ElukiaTV and buff

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Jesus Christ that's a lot but still half way I see. Oh well I might as well play the game, thanks!
It's at the point where you'll get to see satisfying conclusions to a lot of questions, but still be left theorizing for a lot more in the future. It's a slow burn but it's burnt long enough to get to the good stuff.

thegeo

Aug 10, 2017
plap plap intensifies, and hey at least this time the meme reference isnt even that outdated :ROFLMAO: , great chapter though I only just went through 40-43 today and very much enjoyed it.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I believe Hector is the man referred to by Kei in Ch41.

Kei: No sign of her previous life exists.
Kei: I had her residence thoroughly searched once and my men found absolutely nothing.
Kei: In fact, it didn't seem as if she even had a life outside of her job as a waitress and caring for CJ.
Leah: Wait!
Leah: You searched CJ's house?!
Kei: As I did yours.
Kei: Hayato seemed convinced that he had found a man who could harm spiritual beings and had him on contingency.
Kei: After my investigation, his services did not seem necessary.
Kei: You would not have been difficult to take care of.
I actually think Hector IS Teresa's dad
I think both of these are true.

1) Hector connects with a fairy, but she talks about going shopping and basically living a human life.
2) Hector has some connection to Auxo and it gives him resistance to her.
3) Teresa's family, including her mother, is fae touched. So she could be the fairy.
4) Hector's days seem numbered for whatever reason. He can choose to follow Hayato but he won't escape his fate, he will just make the best choices he can before it comes to pass.
5) Auxo talks about seeds that have spawned bad things (paraphrasing).

So a theory is that Hector is pulled from his reality to our world by Hayato to be his contigency against spirits. He finds his fairy, who is Rosa (Teresa's mother) and they start a life together, having children. His connection to Auxo along with Rosa's fae heritage create Teresa who is Auxo's shard (Auxo seems to be connected to fairies somehow, perhaps she is the original fairy?). At some point, Hector's fate catches up with him and he vanishes, possibly relating to the "demons" as Hayato calls them.

CJ is able to see Hector's history through his link with both Auxo and Teresa. It's also possible that Hector is a shard of Glory himself. Everything CJ sees has already happened in times past, but somehow it will become relevant now. Perhaps these demons are the reason Auxo is in whatever predicament she is.

By the way, has anyone figured out why the goddesses destroy worlds? I think there is something fishy going on there.

Take Khione for example. She attacked Allen's world but she didn't even bother with Allen, despite him being a shard of Glory. Additionally she seems to have some influence in the flashback with Vic's dad and it's possible that this event culminated in the great storm that Kei tried to cover up.

Yet her plan is so damn simple. She wants to eat all shards of Glory, bringing them all together so they will form a whole. She also kills her own shard cause her nature is such that she tends to kill the shard of Glory, sending it out of her reach.

I think that something else is going on here. Some faction or being that wants to do something to the goddesses, so every time they manifest, they are forced in a conflict that ends up destroying the world.

Reactions: buff and Cipher

buff

May 29, 2017
That's a good point. "why do goddesses wreck shit" hasn't been satisfactorily explored. I don't think they gain anything from causing death, their power seems to come from other things.

Reactions: Gtdead

LScr

Jun 27, 2022
That's a good point. "why do goddesses wreck shit" hasn't been satisfactorily explored. I don't think they gain anything from causing death, their power seems to come from other things.
It hasn't been explored yet, but we're starting to get hints. Carpo's breakdown when Cro took back her "fragment," for lack of a better term, from her is a big one--something has gone seriously wrong with the goddesses, and it might be something that can be fixed.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Wild conjecture time:

There is this interesting thing happening during the prologue that it's a bit hard to decode. It's the scene after CJ meets his father, the flashback to Glory + Cro battling these huge halfsouls.

1) The halfsouls seem to come out of the tv screens. The screens themselves have the colors of the goddesses. Does that mean that they have infected the goddesses somehow?
2) Cro urges Glory to "save them". I suppose she refers to the goddesses.
3) Before sex, Cro says that she won't be able to follow through the rift.
4) After sex, Cro goes ballistic, saying that she can't live without him and she will follow him.
5) I think both Carpo and Khione blame Cro for what happened but they aren't very reliable narrators.

Some extra bits:
1) When Carpo approaches Leah, she trades her anger with a memory of her. In that memory, it seems like Carpo has fallen in love with a human.
2) Cro says that Glory was hers before the goddesses.
3) I think it's Sarah who says that a mortal soul can become a god and it's just a matter of power.

Basically I get a sense that Cro, the Goddesses and Glory were bound together as humans (and fairy). Somehow Glory became extremely powerful and he could share this power with his loved ones. They lived as gods, perhaps creating their own universe at some point, but something went wrong, the goddesses were affected. Perhaps their bond broke somehow, so Glory did something like a "reset", spreading all of them across the universes in form of shards, so they can find themselves again and bond together.

Cro, after that last bit of affection, broke, and didn't want to lose her "darling" forever. So she went after the Glory's shards, perhaps without even knowing what the actual plan is. So now one of the iterations has connections to Cro, the 4 originals, a new fairy (Sarah), Kieran and Tsukiko. They are stronger than ever, and when they reach the heights of power, they will deal with whatever broke them in the first place, while making a few new friends along the way.

The Tsukiko factor:

It's interesting to note that Glory in CJ's vision, didn't have a ring for Jamie, while CJ does. These rings are timeless, which make Tsukiko a huge oddity. We know that when Victoria died, CJ lost the ring. Perhaps part of what created their grievances in the first place is that they were never supposed to be 4 but 5 goddesses. Tsukiko was one of the originals but she died. CJ's iteration was lucky enough to get her back. Of course nothing in the game suggests that this is the case, but the fact that the ring existed in the first place, makes it plausible imo.

Additionally Tsukiko is the one who currently holds the bonds between goddesses. What's to say that this isn't how it was supposed to be in the first place. Perhaps her death was so significant that broke their reality in ways that affected their memory, or even rewrote it.

PS. I find it very funny that Hebe is the tallest of the bunch but Ashley is a half pint. I fully expect that during Ashley's arc, she will get an impressive growth spurt.
PS2. It's possible that Glory had sex with Cro in order to create new fairies to bind with his shards and it wasn't just affection, but a plan. Could explain why Cro was supposed to take the Auxo empowered load.

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Wild conjecture time:
1) The halfsouls seem to come out of the tv screens. The screens themselves have the colors of the goddesses. Does that mean that they have infected the goddesses somehow?
2) Cro urges Glory to "save them". I suppose she refers to the goddesses.
3) Before sex, Cro says that she won't be able to follow through the rift.
4) After sex, Cro goes ballistic, saying that she can't live without him and she will follow him.
5) I think both Carpo and Khione blame Cro for what happened but they aren't very reliable narrators.
My take was that in the beginning glory, cro and the goddesses were the same to cj, the girls and sarah nowadays and attained godhood somehow at some point (or were grods from the beginning, whos knows).

3) Something happened/was happening to the goddesses, considering them still being alive my guess is they "broke" into shards at this point already somehow. My guess is CJ's and Cro's solution to fix it therefore was to split him into shards too to "collect" them again and thats what happened when he walked throught the rift.

4) And i guess the plan involved/made it nessecary for Glory and Cro to break/delete their bond which would kinda result in Cro dying/forgetting him as she would otherwise suffer for eternity. Cro was ready to make this sacrifice (to let him go) for Glory's and the goddesses wellbeing.

But during the sex she realises that shes unable to give him up and prefers to suffer forever with the slim chance to find him again at some point in time. Her promising this sealing the deal for eternity. But she still let him go.

5) and i think thats what Carpo and Khione blaming her for, cro "allowed" glory being split into parts and helped him to do it. They dont know/remember/realize that cro did it for their wellbeing and at the same time sacrificed her own happyness for them.

In conclusion i think that everything what is happening and happened in the past is still part of Glorys "plan", not the details and not all the drama but in general. Maybe they hoped it could be fixed faster but i dont think they had any estimates. They are still on their way to fix the problem aeons afterwards.

The Tsukiko factor:

It's interesting to note that Glory in CJ's vision, didn't have a ring for Jamie, while CJ does. These rings are timeless, which make Tsukiko a huge oddity. We know that when Victoria died, CJ lost the ring. Perhaps part of what created their grievances in the first place is that they were never supposed to be 4 but 5 goddesses. Tsukiko was one of the originals but she died. CJ's iteration was lucky enough to get her back. Of course nothing in the game suggests that this is the case, but the fact that the ring existed in the first place, makes it plausible imo.

Additionally Tsukiko is the one who currently holds the bonds between goddesses. What's to say that this isn't how it was supposed to be in the first place. Perhaps her death was so significant that broke their reality in ways that affected their memory, or even rewrote it.
I dont think Tsukiko existed in the past. I think Tsukiko is the new solution to bring everyone back together and keep them together. Binding them (again) together and in more ways than collection the goddesses souls.

Maybe even the solution to keep them from splitting again too, shes able to take and allocate CJ's energy which could help to keep everything leveled/balanced longterm. Maybe getting too much energy (which kinda translates in getting fucked too much by cj in this avn lmao) is the reason the goddesses went insane/obsessed.

Last edited:

PacoDelTaco

Sep 8, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is doing something for me man. Story Anon has been knocking it out of the park with this project. Getting to see Teresa in her full glory was great too. She's stunning.

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
Hei,

i have a question, as someone that hates lesbian stuff (i like harem and mff but just not ff), would u recommend this game or not?

asmrfan23

May 21, 2018
Hei,

i have a question, as someone that hates lesbian stuff (i like harem and mff but just not ff), would u recommend this game or not?
While most of the action is between the male and females, there is some interactions that the ladies have with each other that you might not be a fan of later on, and quite possible more once the game gets further along. Bisexuals are neat

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
Would we be able to add Sheila to the Harem of at least secondary characters,it would be a shame not to have such amazing girl as at least an important girl with whom we can have a relationship, would be even better if she could become a part of main Harem somehow as unlikely as that is

asmrfan23

May 21, 2018
Would we be able to add Sheila to the Harem of at least secondary characters,it would be a shame not to have such amazing girl as at least an important girl with whom we can have a relationship, would be even better if she could become a part of main Harem somehow as unlikely as that is
She's in Tropicali

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes