InfantV

Jun 10, 2021
I totally did not expect to catch feelings from harem hentai game but as a heterosexual guy, I want to give CJ a fucking hug. Also fucking Kelly, werewolf daddy...

Reactions: buff and ElukiaTV

Ferlucio

Feb 21, 2018
Just out of curiosity, is there any gameplay (as in rpg) in the current build outside of the "tutorial" fight? I'm somewhere around chapter 20, just after cyberpunk world and I was sure that's were gameplay would start since it just screamed combat, but since it never happened i was wondering if gameplay is still in very early stages.
Not that it matters much, i'm loving the story and gonna finish it regardless, but I'm really curious and could find a definitive answer after a cursory search.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Just out of curiosity, is there any gameplay (as in rpg) in the current build outside of the "tutorial" fight? I'm somewhere around chapter 20, just after cyberpunk world and I was sure that's were gameplay would start since it just screamed combat, but since it never happened i was wondering if gameplay is still in very early stages.
Not that it matters much, i'm loving the story and gonna finish it regardless, but I'm really curious and could find a definitive answer after a cursory search.
Combat's a wip currently, the chapter 15 stuff is the only one for now, I think they're mainly waiting on the commissioned pixel art graphics to be finished. When it's finalised the first fight will be in the prologue.

Reactions: Alandir

Ferlucio

Feb 21, 2018
Combat's a wip currently, the chapter 15 stuff is the only one for now, I think they're mainly waiting on the commissioned pixel art graphics to be finished. When it's finalised the first fight will be in the prologue.
Damn, can't say I'm gonna be happy replaying from scratch but I'm in too deep to stop now. Onward to Glory.

Reactions: Laziness

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I am heartbroken that this game needs to kowtow to Patreon rules. We're never going to get proper lewd scenes with Jamie/Mizue, the Campbell triplets, Victoria/Julia/ghost mommy, etc ... Life is unfair!

... does it count if it happens at the beach house? hmmmm

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I am heartbroken that this game needs to kowtow to Patreon rules. We're never going to get proper lewd scenes with Jamie/Mizue, the Campbell triplets, Victoria/Julia/ghost mommy, etc ... Life is unfair!

... does it count if it happens at the beach house? hmmmm
Did you not play the recent update?

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Seen the latest dumb shit unity is trying to pull yet? Doubt it will affect anyone on f95 but still

Sep 26, 2021
Seen the latest dumb shit unity is trying to pull yet? Doubt it will affect anyone on f95 but still

To paraphrase something that Louis Rossman said recently "if you are trying to squeeze every penny out of existing customers instead of expand and reach new customers, then your company is circling the drain."

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
In case anyone missed it, Unity is now run by the forcer EA CEO that considered charging players for each bullet used.

ToanAtlamillia

Aug 24, 2022
Sorry if this is a question that has been asked before
It the soundtrack available to download separately? It goes unreasonably hard

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Why wouldn't it affect "Out of Touch?" Because it's a "free" game and only relys on Patreon and the like for funding?
What does it not change?
I figured it being on Patreon or SubscribeStar meant it was technically not at cost, but I wasn't sure if that would have changed anything.
Patreon is only to support the "creator" you are never paying for the product, that's the very reason why Koi and HS games are able to be made despite not being allowed on Steam. Illusion doesn't allow you to "sell" their renders.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Why wouldn't it affect "Out of Touch?" Because it's a "free" game and only relys on Patreon and the like for funding?
Because we'll never hit $200k revenue threshold. And without that per install fee doesn't kick in. The only 2 effects it will have is that I will have to be always online when working in unity (because they online-only DRMed their fucking editor for personal license users) and potentially I'll have to replace unity player with the one from older builds if it starts to phone home.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes