soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Maybe not if they started with an older version of the game. I started on 2.34 and only updated recently, and there seems to have been a lot of QoL changes since then. I might check out the beginning again to see if other things have changed, but I definitely didn't have any indicators for where to go/talk/etc.
I think they are in public version since chapter 38 update and were in build 2.52 during ch37 update but I don't think that build was ever public.

DoktorGuro

Jan 7, 2023
As a person with a pregnancy fetish, the constant teasing of having children/being impregnated from Auxo, Teresa, Victoria, Tsukiko, and Cro is enticing, yet frustrating to watch lol. :LOL: Not to mention, before there was nothing to indicate that pregnancy was a real risk of CJ's ridiculous number of sexual encounters with his harem over the course of the story.
I feel you but now that pregnancy is in Tropicali there is some hope there will be pregnancy in OoT too, at least in epilogue. But seriously how they aren't knocked up yet, they are fucking like crazy literal impregnation machine, they must be popping those pills like candy xD

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
I feel you but now that pregnancy is in Tropicali there is some hope there will be pregnancy in OoT too, at least in epilogue. But seriously how they aren't knocked up yet, they are fucking like crazy literal impregnation machine, they must be popping those pills like candy xD
Birth control is a common part of most genemod sets. As for pregnancy the poll on it was on patreon after the stretch goal was hit in December, so we know who'll be knocked up first.

Feb 15, 2018
Spoiler question/complaint for Ch 36 or 37. And before you read it, I love this story, this is just a minor quibble.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not caught up yet so maybe this gets acknowledged or justified later, idk. Just wanted to discuss it.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Spoiler question/complaint for Ch 36 or 37. And before you read it, I love this story, this is just a minor quibble.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not caught up yet so maybe this gets acknowledged or justified later, idk. Just wanted to discuss it.
She's Carpo, but, she isn't the Carpo u saw in all might and glory, she was just, a tinny little bit carpo who isn't strong enough, but has lot of potential, and the spirit realm and earth are diferent things, for example, aine, she isn't able to fly in the earth, bcs she has a human body, not a fairy body, same with leah, she's carpo, but, she, still, have a human normal body, not a godess body

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Sis really left after calling the guy who had to move to a foreign country for 5 years because of her fault a clown. What a b* lol
His mom sent him away. Vic just thinks it was her fault.

edit: Let her cook. We'll all have some laughs when you really start to experience Leah.

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
its a pretty confusing story, & the 8 month time skip seems to make no sense with the 3rd bonding with people, they keep saying the past month, like 8 didnt happen or maybe thats my shitty comprehension making it confusing

Mar 6, 2021
its a pretty confusing story, & the 8 month time skip seems to make no sense with the 3rd bonding with people, they keep saying the past month, like 8 didnt happen or maybe thats my shitty comprehension making it confusing
Side stories you are talking about are happened during that 8 month timeskip

Reactions: Alandir

Ferlucio

Feb 21, 2018
Someone else asked it before but didn't seem to get an answer so I'll ask too
Anyone know the name of the song when Chad appear at the beginning. I can't quite understand the lyrics to look for it.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Someone else asked it before but didn't seem to get an answer so I'll ask too
Anyone know the name of the song when Chad appear at the beginning. I can't quite understand the lyrics to look for it.

Reactions: Ferlucio
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes