OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Another great update Damn I love this vn! So what's the speculation on the identity of the cursed girl and the new...spirit guy? (no not hector)

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
You are all wrong, Jamie is clearly best girl.
She won the patreon poll and everything.

Another great update Damn I love this vn! So what's the speculation on the identity of the cursed girl and the new...spirit guy? (no not hector)
Cursed Girl we have a few theories: Mine is that she's an aspect of Tsukiko given they share a lot of hand gestures, colors, generally vague way of speaking, and we know there's something in Tsukiko that isn't Jamie+Matoi+Mizzie. And/or could be the soul of Jamie's twin that went missing, Mizzie is Jamies soul inhabiting her twins body after all. And/or the collective orgy trial of the whole cast who is in her edgy teen phase and venting her daddy and mommy issues on the cast.
As for Sigma Grindset: Practically every theory has been thrown around on discord from him being CJ's dad, to CJ, to Kierans Dad.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Given that all of the girls are aspects of the goddesses, who are in turn avatars of the sun god, I think in fact...

CJ is Best Girl. Clearly.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes