Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Any chance on KK card releases?
There's some old versions of some characters from 2021 on Anon's Pixiv
But considering the test renders posted on discord he's constantly tweaking the models so they've been through hundreds of iterations since then.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
oh well still giving it a shot, but so far I am not impressed.
View attachment 3354304
Hey just so you know the version you're playing is severely out of date. You're running the old prologue.
If you downloaded the linux version it's long obsolete, you're better off grabing the PC version and running it through Wine.
The latest version is free on Itch.

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
Hey just so you know the version you're playing is severely out of date. You're running the old prologue.
If you downloaded the linux version it's long obsolete, you're better off grabing the PC version and running it through Wine.
The latest version is free on Itch.
im playing it on some website that has 1.27
cause I aint got space for a 9gig game
so far its funny

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
im playing it on some website that has 1.27
cause I aint got space for a 9gig game
so far its funny
Yeah your version is 3 years out of date and stops before it gets to the proper good stuff. It's 9 Gigs because the actual game has 35k renders and 30+ hours of content.

Last edited:

ucrurari

Dec 29, 2018
are all the sex scenes available in gallery ? if so, they're pretty underwhelming consider duration of the game

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
are all the sex scenes available in gallery ? if so, they're pretty underwhelming consider duration of the game
All the scenes are in the gallery, but they get built up to so there's less early on but they're pretty frequent in the new releases. There's likely to be a lot in this months release for instance.
Also fyi the mods will delete your review as it currently stands for padding to 200 character best to delete that bit and just say you liked the graphics/story/characters whatever you felt.

Reactions: ucrurari

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
Alright I finally played through the whole game for the second since the rework , still a fucking banger Going to write a review after this next update gets to us poor folk in early march , also as a guilty gear strive sucker I couldn't help but hear Bridget's theme while going through the end leah's arc.....

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
well I finished 1.27 till chapter 15, then the website chocked on itself trying to do the battle thing.
my opinions so far,
1. why was the dad put into prison for life instead of a mental asylum?
2. main girl got piercings, :sick:
3. so far I like the spirits more than the human girls.
4. why do people keep telling CJ not to squander his second chance? it wasnt his fault, why is this his second chance?
5. the desk thing was endearing, he should be happy about it.
6. everyone should hold tea ceremonies like that.
7. based on all the poetry, dev must have a deviant art account
8. why all the irish?

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
well I finished 1.27 till chapter 15, then the website chocked on itself trying to do the battle thing
Just renpy things.
1. why was the dad put into prison for life instead of a mental asylum?
Maybe because he isn't really insane which will become pretty clear later on. (And is also more clear in the new prologue version).
4. why do people keep telling CJ not to squander his second chance? it wasnt his fault, why is this his second chance?
Because no one except CJ, Victoria, Kieran and Lindsey knew it wasn't his fault. He didn't tell anyone. And with the way Vic reacted to meeting him it was a safe assumption that he messed something up.
8. why all the irish?
Kinda answered in the same chapter where you're stuck. But since you insist on using 3 year old broken renpy version you can't get that far.

You also played maybe 10% of current content at most. Not only volume 1 (ch1-15) is very short compared to the rest of the game, some stuff was added later to early chapters, so what you got is even shorter than current volume 1 - and also different and worse in a lot of places.

Last edited:
Reactions: thesilentking

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Changelog:
Out of Touch Chapter 45 is out now for all patrons and subscribers!
925 new renders!
+11,408 words!
Totally no orgies. At all. Nope.
This update includes the Vol 3 recap and Chapter 45. The trailer for Kieran's arc will be in the public release next week, something to look forward to!
Patreon:
Subscribestar:
Enjoy!
Public release is next week.

Yum yum gimme some!

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes